Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,980 members, 7,810,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

At What Age Did U Start Achieving / Living Your Desired Dream. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / At What Age Did U Start Achieving / Living Your Desired Dream. (501 Views)

At What Age Did You Leave Your Parents House And Why? / Slippers: At What Age Did You Learn To Wear It Right? Picture Attached / At What Age Did Your Parents Stop Flogging You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Age Did U Start Achieving / Living Your Desired Dream. by ebuka10box(m): 7:26am On May 20, 2019
Nairalanders I want to know when you started living large or when things in your life started working out as planned. I'm 27 and I don't even know what the future holds cause I haven't started achieving. To the elders in the house ,what age did your life take a turn ... I know imma be successful but my age keeps making me scared ,u know time waits for no one....
Re: At What Age Did U Start Achieving / Living Your Desired Dream. by Raalsalghul: 7:28am On May 20, 2019
ebuka10box:
Nairalanders I want to know when you started living large or when things in your life started working out as planned. I'm 27 and I don't even know what the future holds cause I haven't started achieving. To the elders in the house ,what age did your life take a turn ... I know imma be successful but my age keeps making me scared ,u know time waits for no one....
Welcome to the club!
You're not the only one
I'm in same shoes as you

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did U Start Achieving / Living Your Desired Dream. by ebuka10box(m): 7:34am On May 20, 2019
Raalsalghul:

Welcome to the club!
You're not the only one
I'm in same shoes as you
Lol, sincerely the thing tire me and the way time dey run ehhh
Re: At What Age Did U Start Achieving / Living Your Desired Dream. by Raalsalghul: 7:40am On May 20, 2019
ebuka10box:
Lol, sincerely the thing tire me and the way time dey run ehhh
My advice...have all the fun you can.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did U Start Achieving / Living Your Desired Dream. by Richy4(m): 4:14pm On May 20, 2019
For God's sakes whom were you competing with?... u came into this world all alone and for that, u should be the one to Dictate your own pace in life and don't look at others ... (this is not in any way to encourage laziness )

But Just because it favours Mr X in 2012, it doesn't mean if fortune smile on Mr Y in 2025 it's bad and late.... I am a young man but academic wise I graduated before Dangote from the university angry he took his time didn't he?

U were about to put an unnecessary pressure on yourself just for no reason... With the rate of suicide in Nigeria.. in my opinion, I think this thread is unnecessary...

My grandma used to say when you wake up, it's your morning..... But if u want to live large, I'm guessing Nigeria allows the act of Polygamy... get married to three ladies... between the space of 4 years, u will have big family and.. u will be living large cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

33-year Old Kenyan Woman Marries Herself (photos) / Why Would Either Or Both Parties Result To Violence In A Relationship? / Woman Who Impregnated Self With Stolen Semen From Billionaire Wins Child Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.