Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Check Out The Sex And Name Of Ebuka Obi-uchendu's Second Baby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out The Sex And Name Of Ebuka Obi-uchendu's Second Baby (2385 Views)

Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) / Pictures Of EBUKA, & Jidenna In Different Outfits. Which Of Them Dresses Better? / Pre-Wedding Photo Of Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Lookalike Causes Traffic In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Sex And Name Of Ebuka Obi-uchendu's Second Baby by Amagite3(f): 8:21am On May 20, 2019
Popular media personality Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, and his wife Cynthia, welcomed their second child last month, and since then, have kept news and photos of the baby out of the media.

The couple who already have a two year old daughter, Jeweluchi, welcomed a baby girl and named her Irubinachi. Cynthia also revealed Rubi is a peaceful and happy baby.

See below...

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/check-out-ebuka-obi-uchendus-second-babys-sex-and-name.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Check Out The Sex And Name Of Ebuka Obi-uchendu's Second Baby by Ejika48(f): 8:41am On May 20, 2019
Ohk congrats. Be copying Beyonce there. U will tell me maybe ure eyinbo

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Sex And Name Of Ebuka Obi-uchendu's Second Baby by Nobody: 8:44am On May 20, 2019
What's the meaning of Ruby?

Mtcheew! pikin wey he suppose name Chiamaka kiss

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Sex And Name Of Ebuka Obi-uchendu's Second Baby by jbblues24(m): 11:15pm On May 23, 2019
Just magnificent!!

(1) (Reply)

No Girl Wants To Marry Or Even Work With Me Because Of My Height – Tallest Man L / Exbbnija :nina Rock Mini Skirt In A New Adorable Photo / #bbnaija2020: “I Don’t Wear Pant” - Nengi Tells Laycon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.