Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,930 members, 7,832,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

#bbnaija2020: “I Don’t Wear Pant” - Nengi Tells Laycon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija2020: “I Don’t Wear Pant” - Nengi Tells Laycon (2386 Views)

Real Marlians Don’t Wear Pant Fans Blast Toke Makinwa As She Share New Picture / Timaya On Fashion: Stop Comparing Me To Celebrities, They Don’t Wear Original / Ashley Stephanie: I Don’t Wear Panties To Events (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija2020: “I Don’t Wear Pant” - Nengi Tells Laycon by Jenny2u(f): 9:29pm On Sep 25, 2020
The Big Brother Naija lockdown housemate and finalist, Nengi has revealed to fellow housemate, Laycon and the entire BBNaija viewers, that she doesn’t wear panties.

She mentioned this during a conversation with Laycon, while pleading with him to help her fold her clothes.

However, Laycon who turned down her request, said he won’t help her fold the clothes because he is not in the habit of touching a lady’s pants unless he is taking them off.

Laycon said;

“Then I can’t touch your clothes, the only time I touch pant is when I’m taking it off”

Nengi in response revealed that she’s different from other women as she doesn’t wear panties.

She said,

” I don’t wear pant”............................................... https://gistzone24..com/2020/09/bbnaija2020-i-dont-wear-pant-nengi.html

Re: #bbnaija2020: “I Don’t Wear Pant” - Nengi Tells Laycon by JaneYave(f): 1:07am On Sep 26, 2020
Diferent ke,there no rule that you must wear pants,some wear boxers or tights.Its what makes you comfortable.
Re: #bbnaija2020: “I Don’t Wear Pant” - Nengi Tells Laycon by udorazzi(m): 2:18am On Sep 26, 2020
I love em pantless�
Re: #bbnaija2020: “I Don’t Wear Pant” - Nengi Tells Laycon by Ahmed0336(m): 4:13am On Sep 26, 2020
udorazzi:
I love em pantless�
You are on your own.grin
Re: #bbnaija2020: “I Don’t Wear Pant” - Nengi Tells Laycon by amarachi06(f): 4:34am On Sep 26, 2020
The most predicted BBN so far. No suspense and competition, just...
Re: #bbnaija2020: “I Don’t Wear Pant” - Nengi Tells Laycon by telkevog(m): 11:00am On Sep 26, 2020
Na lie, show us make we see for ourselves!

(1) (Reply)

OZO Kiss His New Girlfriend On Her Birthday / Student Flogged Mercilessly By Her Mother After Video Of Her Boyfriend Kissing / BREAKING: Popular Gospel Singer, Chinedu Nwadike Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.