Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

The Eastern Palm University Built By Rochas Okorocha - Photos - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Eastern Palm University Built By Rochas Okorocha - Photos (60435 Views)

Uzodimma Seals Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University, 24 Hours To Matriculation / Eastern Palm University To Offer Automatic Scholarship To Outstanding Jambites / Imo Government Takes Over Eastern Palm University, Scraps New Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Eastern Palm University Built By Rochas Okorocha - Photos by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:57am On May 20, 2019
Nigerian Policitians are clueless, wasting money

Why build new ones instead of reviving the dying state universities

One medium he used to loot imo state jor
Re: The Eastern Palm University Built By Rochas Okorocha - Photos by proeast(m): 11:57am On May 20, 2019
It's alright grin
Re: The Eastern Palm University Built By Rochas Okorocha - Photos by lexy2014: 11:58am On May 20, 2019
orjisblog:
Behold Beautiful Pictures Of The Eastern Palm University Built By Gov. Governor Rochas Okorocha

This is Eastern Palm University, Imo State built by Gov. Rochas Okorocha. It is one of the most beautiful sights to behold with State of the art facilities. You won't believe your eyes when you step into this school's compound.

Ben Chiedo
More photos in the link below...
https://orjisblog.com.ng/2019/05/20/behold-beautiful-pictures-of-the-eastern-palm-university-built-by-gov-governor-rochas-okorocha/

Is this not part his pension that u are celebrating
Re: The Eastern Palm University Built By Rochas Okorocha - Photos by Gabson001(m): 11:58am On May 20, 2019
Study in this kind environment you no ever fail exam.
Re: The Eastern Palm University Built By Rochas Okorocha - Photos by Guyman02: 11:58am On May 20, 2019
germanized:
Typical 3-star hotel designs... undecided

Some architects just don't know that design themes need to be different when you're building an academic institution....

That's why OAU and ABU Zaria stands out in terms of design of structures in those institutions.
School design should be different from a standard hotel

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Eastern Palm University Built By Rochas Okorocha - Photos by lexy2014: 11:58am On May 20, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
Nigerian Policitians are clueless, wasting money

Why build new ones instead of reviving the dying state universities

One medium he used to loot imo state jor

This one is his own
Re: The Eastern Palm University Built By Rochas Okorocha - Photos by Redeakaa(m): 11:58am On May 20, 2019
Moskylatata:
the road on the last picture was photo shopped, what a shame

Issa truth wooooooo....e geh eyes wella

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Eastern Palm University Built By Rochas Okorocha - Photos by KingRabota: 12:00pm On May 20, 2019
for real the designers just dont get that Academic structure are FUTURISTIC and ADVANCED in their conceptualisation and designs , see them building ordinary house, well at least them use the money do something useful , even if the cost is Astronomically overpriced
germanized:

Some architects just don't know that design themes need to be different when you're building an academic institution....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Eastern Palm University Built By Rochas Okorocha - Photos by doublecross(m): 12:00pm On May 20, 2019
Asshurbanipall:
Lol even when state institutions like IMSU and IMSUTH are poultry farms, okoroawusa wasted resources building his own gloried secondary school
I think this man should be checked by the EFCC. did i just see a hostel in one of these pictures? Imo state university doesn't have a hostel and this clueless man is building private schools with hostels. It shows he doesn't have the progress of the state at heart. Stupid man

2 Likes

Re: The Eastern Palm University Built By Rochas Okorocha - Photos by Urchman200: 12:00pm On May 20, 2019
Is it a state property or personal ownership?
Re: The Eastern Palm University Built By Rochas Okorocha - Photos by kinzation(m): 12:02pm On May 20, 2019
I am currently serving in this local government where the Institution is situated.
I can testify to the structures too.. beautiful and well constructed.

To those who reside within Imo state and students of this institution should patronize
GRACEY'S TOUCH. We deal in
*Making of hairs
*Wigs
*Sales of Cosmetics

Re: The Eastern Palm University Built By Rochas Okorocha - Photos by InvisibleB: 12:02pm On May 20, 2019
surveyProf:
Hotel d Jordan
Chai you Don old if you watch that comedy shocked grin
Re: The Eastern Palm University Built By Rochas Okorocha - Photos by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 20, 2019
wink2015:

IS THIS UNIVERSITY OWNED BY THE IMO STATE GOVERNMENT?
Or
It is a private university.
I don't know
Re: The Eastern Palm University Built By Rochas Okorocha - Photos by ifyboy60(m): 12:04pm On May 20, 2019
Baawaa:
Why are we like this in this country,those that comment before me no one commend Okorocha for this good work,is like we Nigerians don't expect good works from our politicians

that's a private university, obviously built from public funds.
Re: The Eastern Palm University Built By Rochas Okorocha - Photos by Baawaa(m): 12:05pm On May 20, 2019
ifyboy60:

that's a private university, obviously built from public funds.
Read the post again,is for Imo State
This is Eastern Palm University, Imo State built by Gov. Rochas Okorocha. It is one of the most beautiful sights to behold with State of the art facilities. You won't believe your eyes when you step into this school's compound
Re: The Eastern Palm University Built By Rochas Okorocha - Photos by okeniti: 12:06pm On May 20, 2019
Done. All the best with her PHD.

Princedapace:
Guys, we are a bit above 700 now. Getting close to 1000.

Nairalanders, a very good friend of mine is doing her PhD and she needs our help. She needs us to help answer her survey questions which is part of her course requirements. It is an online survey from university of Florida and it won't take more than five minutes of your time.
Pls, let help a sister to meet part of her course requirements. If you are led and you care to help, simply visit the survey form here:

Hello dear. I am conducting a study to test the role of chemists or road side drug sellers in determining drug competency in Nigeria. Please follow this link and help me take a quick survey https://ufl.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0jNcmnnAygN1BYx

Thank you so much for your help.
Re: The Eastern Palm University Built By Rochas Okorocha - Photos by Codes151(m): 12:06pm On May 20, 2019
The third picture resemble prison
Re: The Eastern Palm University Built By Rochas Okorocha - Photos by Victorclean1: 12:06pm On May 20, 2019

1 Like

Re: The Eastern Palm University Built By Rochas Okorocha - Photos by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 20, 2019
What people don't know is that, this is Okorochas private university built with Imo state money. Wicked man

1 Like

Re: The Eastern Palm University Built By Rochas Okorocha - Photos by Ikidons(m): 12:06pm On May 20, 2019
Wait a minute! Is it private or government owned?
Re: The Eastern Palm University Built By Rochas Okorocha - Photos by castiello(m): 12:06pm On May 20, 2019
You must be in sane for promoting this scam here una no Dey hear, goat
Re: The Eastern Palm University Built By Rochas Okorocha - Photos by suremanpatriot: 12:07pm On May 20, 2019
yu ppl keep buildin new universities instead of revamping the existing ones and paying staff well. Democracy in nigeriaa is grossly abused ,an avenue for amassin public funds via misplaced priority for self agenda ,naija politicians makes total nonsense of this democracy increasing poverty in society. Pathetic! angry

1 Like

Re: The Eastern Palm University Built By Rochas Okorocha - Photos by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 20, 2019
I went through that axis sometime ago and I said, "see where Imo money finish".

Also, just opposite that school's gate is a nursing school which is rumoured to be converted to personal property by Okorocha

1 Like

Re: The Eastern Palm University Built By Rochas Okorocha - Photos by DrLazCommenting: 12:08pm On May 20, 2019
Kennitrust:
Lol. They didn't show us the good side of Okoracha, they only show us his status

Don't speak out of ignorance.
He proposed the university as a state university and after building it from the state treasury, he turned it to his own private university.
Rochas is the worst Governor in Imo State history.
Every government project is dead in Imo
Imo is dead right now.
May the new government bring in some good or never be as bad as this

1 Like

Re: The Eastern Palm University Built By Rochas Okorocha - Photos by PeachtreeReside(f): 12:12pm On May 20, 2019
NO. EFFING.WAY.THAT.IS.A.UNIVERSITY!!!!!

I'm sure it's his.....

But why ?

No poshness nor finess about it....

I thought it was a hotel .

This isn't acceptable on any level .
Re: The Eastern Palm University Built By Rochas Okorocha - Photos by Princedapace(m): 12:13pm On May 20, 2019
okeniti:
Done. All the best with her PHD.

Thank u so much. U guys are great!
Re: The Eastern Palm University Built By Rochas Okorocha - Photos by hopexter(m): 12:17pm On May 20, 2019
germanized:

It's because you're already too used to the dilapidated buildings we have in our universities. It's change erra, those who can't embrace it always complain undecided

1 Like

Re: The Eastern Palm University Built By Rochas Okorocha - Photos by cassidy1996(m): 12:17pm On May 20, 2019
Princedapace:
Guys, we are a bit above 700 now. Getting close to 1000.

Nairalanders, a very good friend of mine is doing her PhD and she needs our help. She needs us to help answer her survey questions which is part of her course requirements. It is an online survey from university of Florida and it won't take more than five minutes of your time.
Pls, let help a sister to meet part of her course requirements. If you are led and you care to help, simply visit the survey form here:

Hello dear. I am conducting a study to test the role of chemists or road side drug sellers in determining drug competency in Nigeria. Please follow this link and help me take a quick survey https://ufl.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0jNcmnnAygN1BYx

Thank you so much for your help.
i did the survey suff yesterday, tell the sister that i need a bottle of coke from her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Killings Of Innocent Unijos Students.. / 20 Rarely Used English Words That We Need To Know / Instagram Slay Queen Spotted Teaching In A Secondary School In Delta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.