Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Buhari Releases Names Of 161 Aides – See Who Made The List - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Releases Names Of 161 Aides – See Who Made The List (19567 Views)

Breaking New: Buhari Releases Nnamdi Kanu... / Abaribe: BMO Releases Names Of Igbos In Aso Rock / NEWSBREAKING: President Buhari Releases Executive Order 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Releases Names Of 161 Aides – See Who Made The List by nelsonjay(m): 8:44am On May 20, 2019
The list of political aides contains names of some who had left the cabinet. Among these are former Minister of Solid Minerals, Dr. Kayode Fayemi, who resigned in June 2018 to contest the governorship election in Ekiti State on APC platform and Mrs. Kemi Adeosun from Ogun State, who was appointed along with other ministers on November 11, 2015, but was forced to resign on September 14, 2018 after being accused of forging her NYSC exemption certificate.

Also on this list are Hajiya Aisha Alhassan, former Minister of Women Affairs, who resigned on September 30, 2018 to pursue her political ambition in her Taraba State, and Alhaji Ibrahim Usman Jibril who resigned as Minister of State, Environment, to become the Emir of Nasarawa.

Till date, none of these ministers has been replaced; leaving their states without representation in the cabinet.

On the list also is Mr. Taiwo Akinwunmi from Oyo State, who designed the Nigerian flag. The then President Goodluck Jonathan had given him double honours in September 2014 when he conferred on him the national honours of Order of the Federal Republic (OFR) and appointed him special assistant to the president for life.

The list, obtained ahead of the dissolution of the cabinet as the Buhari administration winds down its first tenure in office and prepares for its second term from May 29, 2019, following Buhari’s victory in the last election, categorised ministers, special advisers, senior special assistants and personal assistants as presidential aides.

Among the aides are those seconded to the office of the vice-president, the office of the chief of staff to the president, office of the wife of the president, Mrs. Aisha Buhari, office of the wife of the vice-president, Mrs. Dolapo Osinbajo, and some ministries, departments and agencies(MDAs).

The list also includes the names of the president and Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo.

Of a total of 161 political aides, 88 work with the president, 39 with the vice-president, and 25 were seconded to ministries, the office of the chief of staff and extra-ministerial agencies, among others.
See the full list Below
Source: https://mystatenews.com/buhari-releases-names-of-161-aides-see-who-made-the-list/

Re: Buhari Releases Names Of 161 Aides – See Who Made The List by mcjohny(m): 8:53am On May 20, 2019
I still don't know what is enticing with d government of baba

1 Like

Re: Buhari Releases Names Of 161 Aides – See Who Made The List by haryorbarmie83(m): 8:59am On May 20, 2019
Is my name not there, somebody help me check my name.
Re: Buhari Releases Names Of 161 Aides – See Who Made The List by Nobody: 9:27am On May 20, 2019
Re: Buhari Releases Names Of 161 Aides – See Who Made The List by Timmypromise(m): 12:37pm On May 20, 2019
haryorbarmie83:
Is my name not there, somebody help me check my name.

Your name ke
Re: Buhari Releases Names Of 161 Aides – See Who Made The List by Harkinsoji(m): 12:55pm On May 20, 2019
message 08186793796 on whatsapp for your graphics designs
Re: Buhari Releases Names Of 161 Aides – See Who Made The List by jom28gy(m): 12:57pm On May 20, 2019
is it not the same circle of people around him?
Re: Buhari Releases Names Of 161 Aides – See Who Made The List by ebuka10box(m): 12:58pm On May 20, 2019
Omo e get one group I join for Facebook wey I feel say I go get oyibo babe ,then later I go get green card. My brodas and sister no be so I see am ooooo, dem wan even collect from me wey no get. One babe tell me say Nigeria get natural resource and dem no get, I still dey reason that talk cause I no be crude oil na.....las last if u see pictures them dey upload for the group ehhhh, sagem mx1 and sendo still dey ,no doubt me cos na the phones most of them dey use snap pictures. The pictures go be like say them rub 2,000 naira Vaseline for face or maybe na burial pictures....y this life just hard like this na....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Releases Names Of 161 Aides – See Who Made The List by seunlayi(m): 2:31pm On May 20, 2019
Come and chop list
Re: Buhari Releases Names Of 161 Aides – See Who Made The List by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 6:14pm On May 20, 2019
Check for the name of the dead on the list....

see my signature
Re: Buhari Releases Names Of 161 Aides – See Who Made The List by mikkycoins(m): 6:55pm On May 20, 2019
161 aides chaa!
Government in Nigeria is over bloated.
Re: Buhari Releases Names Of 161 Aides – See Who Made The List by ekene101: 8:16pm On May 20, 2019
ebuka10box:
Omo e get one group I join for Facebook wey I feel say I go get oyibo babe ,then later I go get green card. My brodas and sister no be so I see am ooooo, dem wan even collect from me wey no get. One babe tell me say Nigeria get natural resource and dem no get, I still dey reason that talk cause I no be crude oil na.....las last if u see pictures them dey upload for the group ehhhh, sagem mx1 and sendo still dey ,no doubt me cos na the phones most of them dey use snap pictures. The pictures go be like say them rub 2,000 naira Vaseline for face or maybe na burial pictures....y this life just hard like this na....
lol

Re: Buhari Releases Names Of 161 Aides – See Who Made The List by ABCthings: 10:33pm On May 20, 2019
Re: Buhari Releases Names Of 161 Aides – See Who Made The List by demosky84: 1:28am On May 21, 2019
Job Vacancy @ Catholic Hospital
Requirements: Minimum of 2 years post-NYSC
-High level professionalism
-Attention to details
-Comfortable with Paediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynaecological cases.
-Good communication & interpersonal skills
Interested candidates should submit their applications and CV should be sent to:sttimothycatholicchurchojodu@ yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Era Of Free, Easy Money Is Gone For Good – Buhari / Tordue Salem: Omo-Agege Tells Security Agencies To Unmask The Real Killers / Hushpuppi: Six Months After FBI Indictment, IGP Yet To Forward Advice On Kyari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.