Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Breaking New: Buhari Releases Nnamdi Kanu... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking New: Buhari Releases Nnamdi Kanu... (6770 Views)

DSS Finally Releases Nnamdi Kanu For Medical Examination / Buhari Releases Names Of 161 Aides – See Who Made The List / NEWSBREAKING: President Buhari Releases Executive Order 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking New: Buhari Releases Nnamdi Kanu... by MiztaDynameek: 1:44pm On May 26, 2023
Governor Soludo wrote a letter to retired president Buhari to release Nnamdi Kanu as a pathing gift of his administration.

Information just reached us now that ritired president Buhari acknowledged the letter by releasing Nnamdi Kanu's case file and handing it over to the next administration.

Now ipob should start begging Tinubu to release Nnamdi Kanu because Tinubu needs at least his first two years in office to concentrate on issues in Nigeria before opening that case file.

Chai mazi NK anaaaago

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking New: Buhari Releases Nnamdi Kanu... by fuckJones(f): 1:53pm On May 26, 2023
simple question, is buhari still jubril from Sudan?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking New: Buhari Releases Nnamdi Kanu... by CharleyBright(m): 1:58pm On May 26, 2023
The problem am having lately with Nairaland is that the platform is now full of teenagers and miscreants who have turned a hitheto serious platform to a playground for kids.

Seun and Moderators should do well to sift out kids who make silly create posts and waste readers precious time.
They should edit and approve topics created before it is even allowed to drop on any section.
Nairaland should not be allowed to be childish play ground for children like this poster

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Breaking New: Buhari Releases Nnamdi Kanu... by HyconMojo(m): 1:59pm On May 26, 2023
Gggggg
Re: Breaking New: Buhari Releases Nnamdi Kanu... by jahsharon: 1:59pm On May 26, 2023
CharleyBright:
The problem am having with Nairaland is that the platform is now full of teenagers and miscreants who have turned a hitheto serious platform to a playground for kids.

Seun and Moderators should sift out kids who make silly create posts and waste readers precious time.
Nairaland should not be allowed to be childish play ground for children like this poster

Go to Biafraland. Or are you held down here at Gun point?

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Breaking New: Buhari Releases Nnamdi Kanu... by jahsharon: 2:00pm On May 26, 2023
fuckJones:

We need to know which of the Buharis Charles Soludo wrote to. Is it the Buhari Jubril el-Sudan or Muhammad’s Buhari el-Daura el-Niger

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking New: Buhari Releases Nnamdi Kanu... by CharleyBright(m): 2:09pm On May 26, 2023
jahsharon:

Go to Biafraland. Or are you held down here at Gun point?

Firstly, I am not Ibo neither do I ascribe to Biafra agitation. Am wondering how you are quick to make such assumption to align me with Biafra. It is part of teenage tendency I am talking about. Teenage assume too much and wrongly too.

Secondly, I am not your mate. I was in university long before you ever made your first attempt at walking. You can figure what that implies considering our age difference.
Am not your mate.
So take your teenage abuse to your mates.

17 Likes

Re: Breaking New: Buhari Releases Nnamdi Kanu... by LegendHero(m): 2:12pm On May 26, 2023
Tinubu will release him.

Soludo should write the letter to Tinubu instead coz president Buhari no go even read the letter to start with.

Nnamdi Kanu don suffer enough, at least he should have learnt his lesson by now that Nsobu Nsobu cannot defeat the federal government.

They should just release him so he can go home and sin no more.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking New: Buhari Releases Nnamdi Kanu... by lathrowinger: 3:05pm On May 26, 2023
MiztaDynameek:
Governor Soludo wrote a letter to retired president Buhari to release Nnamdi Kanu as a pathing gift of his administration.

Information just reached us now that ritired president Buhari acknowledged the letter by releasing Nnamdi Kanu's case file and handing it over to the next administration.

Now ipob should start begging Tinubu to release Nnamdi Kanu because Tinubu needs at least his first two years in office to concentrate on issues in Nigeria before opening that case file.

Chai mazi NK anaaaago

My brother, Don't tag ASIWAJU with this terrorist, Na Buhari put am. Na ihn go still remove am. Or he rot in jail grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking New: Buhari Releases Nnamdi Kanu... by MiztaDynameek: 3:07pm On May 26, 2023
fuckJones:

Help me ask the illiterate Igbos.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking New: Buhari Releases Nnamdi Kanu... by MiztaDynameek: 3:10pm On May 26, 2023
CharleyBright:
The problem am having lately with Nairaland is that the platform is now full of teenagers and miscreants who have turned a hitheto serious platform to a playground for kids.

Seun and Moderators should do well to sift out kids who make silly create posts and waste readers precious time.
They should edit and approve topics created before it is even allowed to drop on any section.

As you be adult shey you can stop visiting the forum since you don't want to see kids. Abi are you another daft ipob that don't have sense as usual

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking New: Buhari Releases Nnamdi Kanu... by MiztaDynameek: 3:11pm On May 26, 2023
lathrowinger:

My brother, Don't tag ASIWAJU with this terrorist, Na Buhari put am. Na ihn go still remove am. Or he rot in jail grin

But e for make sense for Buhari to carry am go lock for Daura or Niger republic.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking New: Buhari Releases Nnamdi Kanu... by Lovelive: 3:19pm On May 26, 2023
Gbam

CharleyBright:

Firstly, I am not Ibo neither do I ascribe to Biafra agitation. Am wondering how you are quick to make such assumption to align me with Biafra. It is part of teenage tendency I am talking about. Teenage assume too much and wrongly too.

Secondly, I am not your mate. I was in university long before you ever made your first attempt at walking. You can figure what that implies considering our age difference.
Am not your mate.

1 Like

Re: Breaking New: Buhari Releases Nnamdi Kanu... by MiztaDynameek: 3:19pm On May 26, 2023
LegendHero:
Tinubu will release him.

Soludo should write the letter to Tinubu instead coz president Buhari no go even read the letter to start with.

Nnamdi Kanu don suffer enough, at least he should have learnt his lesson by now that Nsobu Nsobu cannot defeat the federal government.

They should just release him so he can go home and sin no more.

My brother you have said well and that is what I honestly wish him. But the painful problem is the pride of these ipob miscreants that like beating chest. If they have humbled themselves on this matter since they would have released NK. But they thought making noise, killing one another and sit at home was doing them good. At the end Buhari can beat his chest to say he caught a monkey, brought him back to the zoo and kept him there till his tenure expired.
The next administration will start the case from square one again till NK finally brings his illiterate Igbos to their knees.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking New: Buhari Releases Nnamdi Kanu... by MiztaDynameek: 3:23pm On May 26, 2023
CharleyBright:

Am not your mate.

Old man go and find matured people's website and leave where you say children are. Old man wey no get common sense.
Re: Breaking New: Buhari Releases Nnamdi Kanu... by LegendHero(m): 3:31pm On May 26, 2023
MiztaDynameek:

My brother you have said well and that is what I honestly wish him. But the painful problem is the pride of these ipob miscreants that like beating chest. If they have humbled themselves on this matter since they would have released NK. But they thought making noise, killing one another and sit at home was doing them good. At the end Buhari can beat his chest to say he caught a monkey, brought him back to the zoo and kept him there till his tenure expired.
The next administration will start the case from square one again till NK finally brings his illiterate Igbos to their knees.

If they ask me personally, I will say they should just sentence the guy to death once and for all. He instigated a situation where hundreds of policemen and civilians died for his scam Biafra and led youths to their grave.

However, I think they should just release him and I want Tinubu to be the one to do that for strategic reason. Soon those Obiidients will resume to Biafla or death chant coz they have started seeing that no court will steal Tinubu mandate for them. So keeping him in detention will play into their hand.

I like the bolded. Kanu was running his mouth to his minion saying he will cut Buhari head in Aso rock and now the same Buhari kept him like a stray dog for years while his senseless IPOB terrorists supporters continue to kill themselves and turned their region to the den of insecurities.

The FG already showed Kanu who owns the true power, they should just release him and if he so wishes, he should continue his nonsense chestbeating and etc to entertain his minions. At least, the magnanimity of Bola Tinubu would have been felt then.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking New: Buhari Releases Nnamdi Kanu... by Illegal1(m): 3:43pm On May 26, 2023
MiztaDynameek:

Old man go and find matured people's website and leave where you say children are. Old man wey no get common sense.

Omoh........senior boy abeg jst lock up.
Re: Breaking New: Buhari Releases Nnamdi Kanu... by CharleyBright(m): 3:57pm On May 26, 2023
MiztaDynameek:

I won't be surprised if that's your way of response to your parents.
Lack of home training.
Good luck to you.

1 Like

Re: Breaking New: Buhari Releases Nnamdi Kanu... by Fortruth: 4:05pm On May 26, 2023
CharleyBright:

Na its grown azzzz folks that were hailing their grandpa Tinubu to become President in 2023…….. Shame
Re: Breaking New: Buhari Releases Nnamdi Kanu... by Seefinish: 4:13pm On May 26, 2023
But you failed to include Sunday Igboho who is in Cotonou prison with General Burattai watching over him as the ambassador.
Re: Breaking New: Buhari Releases Nnamdi Kanu... by thesicilian: 4:32pm On May 26, 2023
MiztaDynameek:

Chai mazi NK anaaaago
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking New: Buhari Releases Nnamdi Kanu... by Chuksyno(m): 4:41pm On May 26, 2023
You are either too old to be a fool or too young to be silly. Nonsense post.
Re: Breaking New: Buhari Releases Nnamdi Kanu... by Christistruth03: 4:42pm On May 26, 2023
Fake News

Dem no born Baba Buhari well to release that Terrorist
Re: Breaking New: Buhari Releases Nnamdi Kanu... by Jchimamkpa: 4:55pm On May 26, 2023
This is not release. It is called hand over. He just handed Nnamdi Kanu to Tinubu. The greatest mistake the government will make is to allow Nnamdi Kanu to die inside cell like they did to MKO Abiola, then let them bear it in mind that this country will never exist again as a peaceful nation.
Re: Breaking New: Buhari Releases Nnamdi Kanu... by Chibuezem(m): 5:05pm On May 26, 2023
[quote author=jahsharon post=123380453]

Go to Biafraland. Or are you held down here at Gun point?[/quote held down where, what kind of whack response is this?
Re: Breaking New: Buhari Releases Nnamdi Kanu... by Lyrics269: 5:05pm On May 26, 2023
Jchimamkpa:
This is not release. It is called hand over. He just handed Nnamdi Kanu to Tinubu. The greatest mistake the government will make is to allow Nnamdi Kanu to die inside cell like they did to MKO Abiola, then let them bear it in mind that this country will never exist again as a peaceful nation.
Una never see anything. subscribe to tinubu or leave
Re: Breaking New: Buhari Releases Nnamdi Kanu... by Chibuezem(m): 5:06pm On May 26, 2023
CharleyBright:

Am not your mate.
No need to respond all the guy lives for is for nairaland likes and shares...
Re: Breaking New: Buhari Releases Nnamdi Kanu... by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:23pm On May 26, 2023
CharleyBright:

grin grin grin grin grin

U are pains now
Re: Breaking New: Buhari Releases Nnamdi Kanu... by polite2(m): 5:24pm On May 26, 2023
G

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benue: Supreme Court re-affirms Gov Alia (APC), Dismisses PDP/Uba's appeal / Importance of the National ID Card Project / My Husband Will Restore Values Of Ekiti People – Mrs Fayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.