Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,052 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

When Love Dies - Episode 1 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / When Love Dies - Episode 1 (715 Views)

When Love Dies - Episode 11 / When Love Dies - Episode 3 / When Love Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Love Dies - Episode 1 by Jameskyrian(m): 9:10am On May 20, 2019
*When Love Dies - Episode 1*

❤❤�����

We're pleased to bring to you yet another scintillating, Romantic and suspense filled new story to keep you glued till the end as usual.....

Let's do it again.....

It seemed like a new beginning for Kate and I and our only son David. The sun was warm and the rays penetrated the windows of our humble home .
Be it as it may, every story has a beginning and ours was the most exciting moment of my life of which I will always remember.
” I will always be there for you. Even when the world is against us, I will stand by you , love you and cherish you in health and sickness; in wealth and poverty, till death do us part, Gabriel” .
These words meant alot to me and the smile on Kate’s face alone was the most beautiful thing in the whole universe. As she made her vows to me and proclaimed her love in front of the whole congregation, I felt like the luckiest person alive”…..

Continue reading on the link below...

����������������������

https://jkcyno.com/2019/05/20/when-love-dies-episode-1/

Re: When Love Dies - Episode 1 by Creeza(m): 12:50pm On May 20, 2019
Jameskyrian:
*When Love Dies - Episode 1*

❤❤�����

We're pleased to bring to you yet another scintillating, Romantic and suspense filled new story to keep you glued till the end as usual.....

Let's do it again.....

It seemed like a new beginning for Kate and I and our only son David. The sun was warm and the rays penetrated the windows of our humble home .
Be it as it may, every story has a beginning and ours was the most exciting moment of my life of which I will always remember.
” I will always be there for you. Even when the world is against us, I will stand by you , love you and cherish you in health and sickness; in wealth and poverty, till death do us part, Gabriel” .
These words meant alot to me and the smile on Kate’s face alone was the most beautiful thing in the whole universe. As she made her vows to me and proclaimed her love in front of the whole congregation, I felt like the luckiest person alive”…..

Continue reading on the link below...

����������������������

https://jkcyno.com/2019/05/20/when-love-dies-episode-1/
okay o.. Thanks for the story but a least make reference to the writer.
Re: When Love Dies - Episode 1 by Jameskyrian(m): 12:59pm On May 20, 2019
Creeza:
okay o.. Thanks for the story but a least make reference to the writer.

Thanks for reaching out but Never have I made any post without citing the writer, hence, at the end of every story contains the writer's name.

1 Like

Re: When Love Dies - Episode 1 by Creeza(m): 1:11pm On May 20, 2019
Jameskyrian:

Thanks for reaching out but Never have I made any post without citing the writer, hence, at the end of every story contains the writer's name.
I clicked the link.. I saw the citation.. Thanks for the promotion.
Re: When Love Dies - Episode 1 by Jameskyrian(m): 5:54pm On May 20, 2019
Creeza:
I clicked the link.. I saw the citation.. Thanks for the promotion.

Such a little world.....just saw your signature now... Creeza...... Nice having you here

1 Like

Re: When Love Dies - Episode 1 by Nobody: 2:13am On May 22, 2019
Sublime. So sublime.
Re: When Love Dies - Episode 1 by Jameskyrian(m): 7:40am On May 22, 2019
FzanyAjibs:
Sublime. So sublime.

Kudos

(1) (Reply)

The Girl With Black Wings Flash Fiction By Esosa Kolawole) / Money Transfer From One Bank To Another But Not Credited. It's Been 11 Days Now. / Ipod Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.