Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:59 AM

Tinubu Should Forget 2023 - Ohanaeze Ndigbo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Should Forget 2023 - Ohanaeze Ndigbo (19714 Views)

New APC Guidelines Give Amaechi, Ngige 3 Days To Resign Or Forget 2023 Ambitions / 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency / Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Should Forget 2023 - Ohanaeze Ndigbo by RockHard: 4:11pm On May 20, 2019
Rubbish talk.
Re: Tinubu Should Forget 2023 - Ohanaeze Ndigbo by sdindan: 4:11pm On May 20, 2019
Oh setigo! grin
Re: Tinubu Should Forget 2023 - Ohanaeze Ndigbo by edgecution(m): 4:12pm On May 20, 2019
Tinubu should not even try it. I personally do not want him to contest...but it should not be Ndigbo that will tell not to contest because at the end of the day they got no influence .

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Forget 2023 - Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Mitsurugi(m): 4:12pm On May 20, 2019
Oshigun:

Correct talk. That is Igbos for you .Bloviate all day while others are negotiating and building bridges. If Tinubu want to become President, is that not his right as enshrined in our constitution? Igbos sef. Sometimes it seems they only exist to hate and beef Yorubas rather than enjoy the wealth and success they claim to have.

Oga go and sleep well now. What a decent load off your mind grin
Re: Tinubu Should Forget 2023 - Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Lordknowz: 4:12pm On May 20, 2019
The entire Sad yeast are really in Pains!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Should Forget 2023 - Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 20, 2019
As if they matter in the events of things in Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Forget 2023 - Ohanaeze Ndigbo by jrusky(m): 4:15pm On May 20, 2019
Chineke!!! Pls pls I'm sick of all these Tinubu 2023 nonsense. We've not even finished 2019 election issues people are already disturbing our peace with 2023.

Pls guys forget Tinubu and don't kill yourself because of him and the most amnoying thing isTinubu has not even say or declare interest at all so what is the fuss now?

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Forget 2023 - Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 20, 2019
Mopolchi:
okay, IGBO AMAKA!
Personally i don't think Ohaneze ndi igbo said this.They dont have that kind of time.Someone is being mischievous for no reason.
Re: Tinubu Should Forget 2023 - Ohanaeze Ndigbo by LordPsalm(m): 4:15pm On May 20, 2019
Its of no use arguing about who goes there, Tinubu being president won't better the Yoruba just like Buhari's tenure is the worst for Northerners
Re: Tinubu Should Forget 2023 - Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Follygunners: 4:15pm On May 20, 2019
Non Entity Okoro Savages grunting! grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Should Forget 2023 - Ohanaeze Ndigbo by michoim(m): 4:16pm On May 20, 2019
simplycarro:
Who is more qualified in the SE than Tinubu?

This people won’t grow pass this foolish politics of emotion and blackmail that has never work for them.
Correct talk

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Forget 2023 - Ohanaeze Ndigbo by comfirmatic: 4:16pm On May 20, 2019
OK, SerieA has not ended nii? NaijaBet still get games

Re: Tinubu Should Forget 2023 - Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Is04970: 4:18pm On May 20, 2019
dignity33:
SOLUDO OR NGOZI OKONJO IWALA AS A PRESIDENT CAN MAKE NIGERIA GREAT BUT TRIBALISM WILL ALWAYS MAKE NIGERIA TO SETTLE WITH PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO HUMAN SYMPATHY, LUKE AT THE KIND OF MAN THEY ARE BUSY CANVERSING TO RULE NIGERIA COME 2023 JUST BECAUSE OF ETHNICITY ISN'T IT CRAZINESS THAT A MAN WHOM A BULLION VAN LOADED WITH CASH WAS SPOTTED IN HIS HOUSE THAT SUPPOSED TO BE IN PRISON FOR NOW FOR THE COUNTRY TO MOVE FORWARD BUT WE POOR NIGERIA THAT SUPPOSED TO CONDEMN IT ARE BUSY PRAISEN THE THIEFS JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE FROM MY TRIBE , WHAT A SHAME.
Was it also tribalism that made Soludo lost Anambra gubernatorial election?

13 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Forget 2023 - Ohanaeze Ndigbo by MyGeneration(m): 4:18pm On May 20, 2019
These people again. Ohaneze grow up.

This is to totally unnecessary. You made an enemy of Buhari and now you are about to make an enemy of Tinubu. The consequences would be bloody

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Forget 2023 - Ohanaeze Ndigbo by YenYo: 4:19pm On May 20, 2019
I like the brown teeth man but my only problem with him is that he his mightily corrupt .

He would be a better President than the clown there now.
He would be able to assemble technocrats that will make the nation great and prosperous.

But will he be able to tame the hydra headed bokoharam menace?

Am Igbo and I believe anybody from either the East or West will be better suited to take us out from this deplorable conditions.

Hausa/fulanis don destroy this nation.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Forget 2023 - Ohanaeze Ndigbo by GoldHorse(m): 4:19pm On May 20, 2019
As if there is anything you people can do to stop him if he wanted to.... undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Forget 2023 - Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Odingo1: 4:20pm On May 20, 2019
Tinubu no dey hear word abi, he will soon be running on seeing his shadow.
Re: Tinubu Should Forget 2023 - Ohanaeze Ndigbo by zoedew: 4:21pm On May 20, 2019
dignity33:
SOLUDO OR NGOZI OKONJO IWALA AS A PRESIDENT CAN MAKE NIGERIA GREAT BUT TRIBALISM WILL ALWAYS MAKE NIGERIA TO SETTLE WITH PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO HUMAN SYMPATHY, LUKE AT THE KIND OF MAN THEY ARE BUSY CANVERSING TO RULE NIGERIA COME 2023 JUST BECAUSE OF ETHNICITY ISN'T IT CRAZINESS THAT A MAN WHOM A BULLION VAN LOADED WITH CASH WAS SPOTTED IN HIS HOUSE THAT SUPPOSED TO BE IN PRISON FOR NOW FOR THE COUNTRY TO MOVE FORWARD BUT WE POOR NIGERIA THAT SUPPOSED TO CONDEMN IT ARE BUSY PRAISEN THE THIEFS JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE FROM MY TRIBE , WHAT A SHAME.

We are indeed a funny bunch. A man went on air www to say he will enrich his friends when he assumes the Nigerian Presidency and he still got big support. And you think Tinubu will not have support for his agenda?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Forget 2023 - Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Princedapace(m): 4:21pm On May 20, 2019
Anyone can rule if he can give us 24/7 electricity within one year.

Nairalanders, a very good friend of mine is doing her PhD and she needs our help. She needs us to help answer her survey questions which is part of her course requirements. It is an online survey from university of Florida and it won't take more than five minutes of your time.
Pls, let help a sister to meet part of her course requirements. If you are led and you care to help, simply visit the survey form here:

Hello dear. I am conducting a study to test the role of chemists or road side drug sellers in determining drug competency in Nigeria. Please follow this link and help me take a quick survey https://ufl.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0jNcmnnAygN1BYx

Thank you so much for your help.
Re: Tinubu Should Forget 2023 - Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Mraphel: 4:22pm On May 20, 2019
edgecution:
Tinubu should not even try it. I personally do not want him to contest...but it should not be Ndigbo that will tell not to contest because at the end of the day they got no influence .
I'm Igbo I will vote Tinubu above any northerner

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Forget 2023 - Ohanaeze Ndigbo by OmoEpe(m): 4:22pm On May 20, 2019
you don't need to waste your time on this irrational,emotionally unstable, Empty headed IPOB miscreants domiciled on the East of the Niger author=oyatz post=78557637]You can't be president by sitting in your house.

Neither Soludo or Okonjo-Iweala are in the top echelon of the two major Political parties, so how can they win presidential elections?

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Forget 2023 - Ohanaeze Ndigbo by chudez0147(m): 4:22pm On May 20, 2019
Front0lane:
20 billion of your father can’t stop him when he is ready n God is willing.

Ode.... what do you mean by 2Obillion of your father
Re: Tinubu Should Forget 2023 - Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Ewedegubbler: 4:22pm On May 20, 2019
Ohaneze ndi aka na akpa. Wetin be una own with tinubu and his antics. Can you guys just mind una aka na akpa businesses and allow tinubu and his masters up north settle their wahala by themselves?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Forget 2023 - Ohanaeze Ndigbo by jaksmillioniar: 4:24pm On May 20, 2019
Bodexman:
Tinubu is not running for anything. Don't give yourself unnecessary hypertension over the man.

The man in question have not said anything about 2023 but you are all having a sleepless night over his body language alone.

Infact, Tinubu is a great man indeed!
why IBO cant mind thier business tinubu av try for us. he will be a gud president

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Forget 2023 - Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Mraphel: 4:25pm On May 20, 2019
YenYo:
I like the brown teeth man but my only problem with him is that he his mightily corrupt .

He would be a better President than the clown there now.
He would be able to assemble technocrats that will make the nation great and prosperous.

But will he be able to tame the hydra headed bokoharam menace?

Am Igbo and I believe anybody from either the East or West will be better suited to take us out from this deplorable conditions.

Hausa/fulanis don destroy this nation.
You're talking. Enough of hate and envy of the West in 2023.

How will I vote a northerner that will not vote you.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Forget 2023 - Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Danwakae(m): 4:26pm On May 20, 2019
Bodexman:
Tinubu is not running for anything. Don't give yourself unnecessary hypertension over the man.

The man in question have not said anything about 2023 but you are all having a sleepless night over his body language alone.

Baba Tinubu or Star Boy PYO is running in 2023, likelwise El-Rufai...be updated and speaks in the right direction.

2023, NO TO

NORTHWEST
SOUTHWEST
SOUTHSOUTH
Re: Tinubu Should Forget 2023 - Ohanaeze Ndigbo by bigfish3k: 4:27pm On May 20, 2019
Bodexman:

during the protest march that was to be organised by 2face two years back, he hinted that he will contest. stop playing smart

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekumankama Nkama Who Stands As Anyim’s Surety Disowns Him Citing Maina-Ndume / FCT Minister Wike Receives UAE Ambassador To Nigeria, Salem Saeed Al-Shamsi / Tafawa Balewa Was Not Killed By Soldiers: Mbu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.