Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

I Just Redeployed To Lagos State. Direction Needeed!! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Just Redeployed To Lagos State. Direction Needeed!! (639 Views)

Redeployed Corp Member Only / When Would The NYSC Registration For Those Redeployed To Lagos End? / How To Get Redeployed To Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Redeployed To Lagos State. Direction Needeed!! by pulley: 11:39am On May 20, 2019
Good day nairalanders. Any Lagos corp member in the house, please give directions to the Nysc Secretariat in Lagos and documents needed. Thanks.
Re: I Just Redeployed To Lagos State. Direction Needeed!! by clive2u(m): 12:00pm On May 20, 2019
Did u ask for directions before redeployin?
Re: I Just Redeployed To Lagos State. Direction Needeed!! by kaysy(m): 8:17pm On May 20, 2019
This is not how to ask questions, when next you want to ask questions like this, endeavor to include your current location so as to help prospective helpers that wants to help you with directions, as for documents required u shouldn't be asking that cos it should be stated in your redeployment letter. I wanted to help but when I dnt see ur location, the moral died off.

At least you're a graduate, always present yourself as one.

The next thing I will hear now is "No one is above mistake" that does not mean you're not above some mistakes.

At this level, the mistakes we should expect from is HND/BSC mistakes not JS2/JS3 mistakes, even at that, u still have to limit it to it's barest minimum.
Re: I Just Redeployed To Lagos State. Direction Needeed!! by pulley: 8:05am On May 21, 2019
kaysy:
This is not how to ask questions, when next you want to ask questions like this, endeavor to include your current location so as to help prospective helpers that wants to help you with directions, as for documents required u shouldn't be asking that cos it should be stated in your redeployment letter. I wanted to help but when I dnt see ur location, the moral died off.

At least you're a graduate, always present yourself as one.

The next thing I will hear now is "No one is above mistake" that does not mean you're not above some mistakes.

At this level, the mistakes we should expect from is HND/BSC mistakes not JS2/JS3 mistakes, even at that, u still have to limit it to it's barest minimum.

Uncle graduate, nothing like documents required in relocation letter. Ok? And it is not "moral died off" , it is "morale died off".

Learn to remove the spec from your eyes before removing that in another person's eyes.

And I am in Lagos. I know the Secretariat is in surulere but I need the precise description.
Re: I Just Redeployed To Lagos State. Direction Needeed!! by kaysy(m): 8:47am On May 21, 2019
pulley:

Uncle graduate, nothing like documents required in relocation letter. Ok? And it is not "moral died off" , it is "morale died off".

Learn to remove the spec from your eyes before removing that in another person's eyes.

And I am in Lagos. I know the Secretariat is in surulere but I need the precise description.

I knew it will always end with response like this, a generation that doesn't take to corrections, dnt worry u will meet your waterloo in front.

However I still thank God your brain is gradually resetting back to its default setting courtesy of my response, such that you automatically knew the location to the Secretariat without any help, dnt worry by the time u read this again you will know the precise description by default again.
Re: I Just Redeployed To Lagos State. Direction Needeed!! by pulley: 10:23am On May 21, 2019
kaysy:

I knew it will always end with response like this, a generation that doesn't take to corrections, dnt worry u will meet your waterloo in front.

However I still thank God your brain is gradually resetting back to its default setting courtesy of my response, such that you automatically knew the location to the Secretariat without any help, dnt worry by the time u read this again you will know the precise description by default again.

I will let this pass, I don't have time to exchange responses. Gracias
Re: I Just Redeployed To Lagos State. Direction Needeed!! by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 21, 2019
Such sublime.

(1) (Reply)

Accommodation For Ibadan Corpers / Corp Members To Enjoy Increased Allowance - Director General / Changing Of PPA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.