Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,299 members, 7,822,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

How Can One Register With Dpr And Nipex - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can One Register With Dpr And Nipex (29035 Views)

Report Any Filling Station Selling Petrol Above N87 To DPR Here / Documents Development For Nipex Audit / Nipex: I Need To Meet A Contractor Regitered With Them Or Someone Who Has Indept (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Register With Dpr And Nipex by realvenc: 11:39pm On Sep 24, 2010
Please is their anyone in the house that can give me an insight on what we need to register our newly incorporated firm with the DPR and with NIPEX. please i will infact love to get a contact with someone that works in DPR or NIPEX. I f anyone in the house has info pls share. thanks
Re: How Can One Register With Dpr And Nipex by omogidi234(m): 7:47am On Sep 25, 2010
It depends on whether you want to register as Oil & Gas Company or One rendering services to Oil & Gas Companies. That in itself will determine whether it is licence or permit you require. You can check http://www.dprnigeria.com for more.
Re: How Can One Register With Dpr And Nipex by stagger: 12:56pm On Sep 25, 2010
omogidi234:

It depends on whether you want to register as Oil & Gas Company or One rendering services to Oil & Gas Companies. That in itself will determine whether it is licence or permit you require. You can check http://www.dprnigeria.com for more.

Quite correct. Licenses are categorized so it would help for you to tell us what your company does. Then you can expect to get adequate information about how to proceed with your registration.
Re: How Can One Register With Dpr And Nipex by realvenc: 11:24pm On Sep 25, 2010
Thanks guy for your reply.

what i need is a permit for an oil and gas services company
Re: How Can One Register With Dpr And Nipex by 9ijastudent: 10:14am On Sep 25, 2012
omogidi234: It depends on whether you want to register as Oil & Gas Company or One rendering services to Oil & Gas Companies. That in itself will determine whether it is licence or permit you require. You can check http://www.dprnigeria.com for more.

we have done that of DPR but we need consultant/Marketers for DPR(Department of Petroleum Resources)leakage and Calibration? and office of petroleum pipeline installations in Abuja Nigeria

any one have an idea or is in to this kind of area pls let me know its serious and not fake

1 Like

Re: How Can One Register With Dpr And Nipex by pst4jc(m): 4:42pm On Feb 18, 2015
I have all information you need, on NIPEX (Nigeria International Print Expo), you can contact me on 08035837934 , 08032793032. and is an exhibition that promote print business in Nigeria
, and gives you the exact connection you need.
Re: How Can One Register With Dpr And Nipex by uche77zero(m): 7:40am On Apr 21, 2015
pst4jc:
I have all information you need, on NIPEX (Nigeria International Print Expo), you can contact me on 08035837934 , 08032793032. and is an exhibition that promote print business in Nigeria
, and gives you the exact connection you need.
I am impressed
Re: How Can One Register With Dpr And Nipex by ykdot: 3:04pm On Dec 12, 2015
Please is there anybody in the house that can help me out on relationship and difference between DPR and NIPEX.
Re: How Can One Register With Dpr And Nipex by andreme(m): 10:05am On Aug 04, 2016
ykdot:
Please is there anybody in the house that can help me out on relationship and difference between DPR and NIPEX.

The Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) regulates the activities and issues licenses to companies participating in the oil and gas sector.

Nigeria Petroleum Exchange (NIPEX) is a platform where servicing companies can bid/tender for contracts from multinational and national oil companies. If your company is registered with NIPEX it means you are registered to do business with all oil companies in Nigeria oil and gas sector in your field of expertise.

I do not work there but have registered companies in both DPR and NIPEX. Feel free to contact 08136624341 if need be
Re: How Can One Register With Dpr And Nipex by xyoung: 12:59pm On Oct 26, 2016
andreme:

The Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) is an arm of NNPC which regulates the activities and issues licenses to companies participating in the oi and gas sector.

Nigeria Petroleum Exchange (NIPEX) is a platform where servicing companies can bid/tender for contracts from multinational and national oil companies. If your company is registered with NIPEX it means you are registered to do business with all oil companies in Nigeria oil and gas sector in your field of expertise.

I do not work there but have registered companies in both DPR and NIPEX. Feel free to contact 08136624341 if need be
Rubbish post.
DPR is not an arm of NNPC. DPR is under the ministry of petroleum resources
Re: How Can One Register With Dpr And Nipex by andreme(m): 3:18am On Nov 01, 2016
xyoung:

Rubbish post.
DPR is not an arm of NNPC. DPR is under the ministry of petroleum resources

Ok Bobo, I know u are googles first child

The Petroleum Division grew to become the Department of Petroleum Resources in 1970. In 1971, a new body – The Nigerian National Oil Corporation (NNOC) - was created to handle direct commercial operational activities in the oil industry on behalf of the Federal Government, while the Department of Petroleum Resources in the Federal Ministry of Mines and Power continued to exercise statutory supervision and control of the industry.

In 1975, the Department was upgraded to a Ministry and named the Ministry of Petroleum and Energy which was later renamed the Ministry of Petroleum Resources.

Decree 33 of 1977 merged the Ministry of Petroleum Resources and the Nigerian National Oil Corporation (NNOC) to form the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), in order to conserve the then scarce manpower in the oil industry. This decree also created the Petroleum Inspectorate as an integral part of the NNPC, and entrusted it with the regulation of the petroleum industry.

In 1985, the Ministry of Petroleum Resources was re-established, but the Petroleum Inspectorate remained within the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation until March, 1988 when the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation was re-organised. By this re-organisation, the Petroleum Inspectorate was excised from the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, and transferred to the Ministry of Petroleum Resources as the Technical arm and renamed the DPR.
Re: How Can One Register With Dpr And Nipex by Oduok(m): 7:14am On Nov 05, 2016
Just walk to any DPR office closest to you. Website and google do not really help. I did my internship with DPR and have helped over 50 companies get permits (General Purpose, Major, and Special Category) and also over 200 petrol stattions with either Site Suitability Certificate, Authority to Construct, or Licence to Operate. But it is only within Akwa Ibom and Cross River State. Because those are where the office I have direct connection covers. It is beyond having theory knowledge...
Re: How Can One Register With Dpr And Nipex by blazer234: 7:39am On Nov 05, 2016
Interested
Re: How Can One Register With Dpr And Nipex by blazer234: 8:28am On Nov 05, 2016
D
Re: How Can One Register With Dpr And Nipex by iycosky(m): 3:49pm On Mar 10, 2017
How can I register my come (Xilnergy limited) with nipex and DPR.u can send me the link via what's 08064414754...iycoski
Re: How Can One Register With Dpr And Nipex by Georgesudosen(m): 4:21pm On Feb 09, 2018
Ok, however, I can handle DPR REGISTRATIONS fr u

iycosky:
How can I register my come (Xilnergy limited) with nipex and DPR.u can send me the link via what's 08064414754...iycoski
Re: How Can One Register With Dpr And Nipex by upload111: 1:53pm On Dec 05, 2018
Pls I need someone residing in Lagos that can assist with DPR registration.

Kindly contact me via upload556@gmail.com
or drop your details n I will contact u immediately.

Pls someone help
Re: How Can One Register With Dpr And Nipex by frankgreat(m): 12:34am On May 11, 2019
upload111:
Pls I need someone residing in Lagos that can assist with DPR registration.

Kindly contact me via upload556@gmail.com
or drop your details n I will contact u immediately.

Pls someone help
Have u found someone for it? If not, you can contact me on 07068979861
Re: How Can One Register With Dpr And Nipex by BirtherOfKings(f): 2:01pm On Aug 21, 2023
Hi guys,

WorkNigeria is your plug for DPR- Department of petroleum resources permits.

If you have been on this or know anyone dat needs it, reach out via mail- ekaette.obot@worknigeria.com or call 09169976258

Why use us?
- Legit
-Fast
- Super affordable

(1) (Reply)

BUA Emulates Dangote By Reducing Cement Price To 1000NGN / Man Hawks Pears On Bike In Benue State (Photos) / 10 Reasons Why You Must Get Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.