Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,883 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos (37007 Views)

Two Brothers Burn To Death In Lagos-Badagry Expressway Auto Crash / See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) / The Sorry State Of Benin-lagoss Expressway (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos by thunder74(m): 4:36pm On May 20, 2019
Bobby4090:
Ambode purposely abandoned and neglected that road because it was Fashola that started it. Everything that Fashola started was abandoned by Ambode. How will Ambode feel if Sanwo Olu abandons his projects. Ambode's wickedness and pomposity brought him down. It will take a wicked heart to abandon a road as crucial as that Badagry road that connects nearly 5 million people because you want to start your own project and take the sole glory.
You may not know how much of the contract some has been allegedly paid out by Fashola before Ambode took over.

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos by Princedapace(m): 4:38pm On May 20, 2019
TheWrita:
They are too stupid to get the gist.Poor and destitute people are using political appointments as bragging rights while living in slums and eating next to nothing.When will they learn?Will your tribe enable you to use the so called new airport in Lekki or enter the eko Atlantic?It is sad ...

Lol, the worse part is that some educated youths are also into this tribe tribe of a thing..

Instead of the youths to come together and see how best we can demand for a better system of govt, u go see person wey never see job, will be shouting my region my region.. See eh, even if na Bowstwana, I must get my unborn kid dual citizenship..

Pls help fill the form.

5 Likes

Re: The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos by mrLhanray(m): 4:38pm On May 20, 2019
shame on the Government, this is a major road and has been abandoned for a longtime. that road is really bad.
Re: The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos by GCsomething: 4:41pm On May 20, 2019
Nawaoh!
Govt hear this people

Meanwhile, I have sharp Tecno Camon CM phone for sale.
2GB RAM, 16ROM, 13MP camera front & back, 3000mAh battery.

08161255989 call/WhatsApp
Re: The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 20, 2019
FuckDaMods:

It's like you are blind.. Where u see ibadan? grin
grin no mind me o! I no wear my second pair of eyes as I dey read the article..
Re: The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos by kerry57: 4:44pm On May 20, 2019
Wetin them dey protest for? Na normal Lagos road be that na. Abi them be jay jay cee?
Re: The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos by babythug(f): 4:45pm On May 20, 2019
AutoReportNG:
There was a country..

See more GRAPHIC images below...

https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/05/the-sorry-state-of-lagos-badagry.html

That’s the right expression “graphic photos”

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos by megafaraday(m): 4:49pm On May 20, 2019
I've seen some of these pictures on social media for the past one week, so the headline is a bit misleading
Re: The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 20, 2019
frowland:

Federal road mr man.
I don't know how old you are, but are you aware, Jonathan and Obj actually commissioned this road and flagged it off some years ago? 10 lanes!!! Can we ask them what happened?

Why don't you ask question before posting. When did Jonathan & Obj commissioned the road? In the project information board located on the road by the project owner, did you see Federal Government written there? The history of that road dated back to 70s. Jonathan assured Lagosians of Federal Government willingness to assist because of huge investment involved but never did anything.

Ambode should have invested the Oshodi project money to move the project ahead.
Re: The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos by General2COAS(m): 5:09pm On May 20, 2019

Re: The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos by Phyde: 5:14pm On May 20, 2019
dumo1:
Which busstop area of the Lagos-Ibadan Express way is this?
Under bridge, very close to trade fair. Still thinking how will i get home today cry

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos by fkj950ax(m): 5:15pm On May 20, 2019
Vcblinks:
���������,they have not seen anything.you stop ports in other states and operate only in Lagos due to greed and selfishness.Lagos ain't seen nothing yet.

Please educate me how the poor people stuck in traffic and bad road and horrible infrastructure stopped ports in other States?
Or do you mean Lagos State Government went to the SS/SE/ND region and prevented the FG and all the States in that block from building a port using their agberos or OPC?

Please let's be objective here.
What are the Governors, House of Assembly, House of Reps, Senators and Ministers from the SS/SE/ND done collectively to establish/refurbish/get a Port in that part of the country? NOTHING. Absolute nothing.

PS: That road is a Federal Road. The section or part Fashola/LASG worked on had to do with the never-completed blue-rail project. LASG wasn't or isnt to fix the entire road.

Thats the road going to the Border... Not even the Ports

2 Likes

Re: The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 20, 2019
Phyde:

Under bridge, very close to trade fair. Still thinking how will i get home today cry
Oh!! cry cry I Can just imagine the traffic plus the hike in transport fare.
Re: The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos by lextube: 5:26pm On May 20, 2019
babaolofin:

Why don't you ask question before posting. When did Jonathan & Obj commissioned the road? In the project information board located on the road by the project owner, did you see Federal Government written there? The history of that road dated back to 70s. Jonathan assured Lagosians of Federal Government willingness to assist because of huge investment involved but never did anything.

Ambode should have invested the Oshodi project money to move the project ahead.

That Lagos/Badagry Expressway started from Orile around 2010. Wherever that road stopped at Okokomaiko right now, was the joint effort of Jonathan and Fashola who were the leaders in the past administration.

FG approved the loan from World Bank which was about $200m and Fashola made sure that the money was used for the construction of that road.

Every other rheotoric you hear about ongoing construction on Lagos/Badagry Expressway since 2015 are all lies. Ambode really failed, and it's good that he's being kicked out.

2 Likes

Re: The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos by Phyde: 5:36pm On May 20, 2019
Even some bike-men are avoiding Mile 2 to Iyana Iba when it rain like this or they will bill you high. Entering bus? You won't even get to half of your destination before you drop at start marathon walk after you must have paid the conductor. That route is hell on earth. angry

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 20, 2019
BlackfireX:

Guess
Borno
Re: The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos by Adegreen(m): 5:52pm On May 20, 2019
Centcanada:
Lagos state will not know peace except they use their head by telling Tunubu that his Godfatherism will take them no where. This are project Ambode suppose finish but he ject him out of office due to selfish reasons.
I am very sure that you don't leave in Lagos
Re: The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos by BeauHomme: 6:06pm On May 20, 2019
Some of the newly commissioned ferries should be deployed to these flooded roads

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos by actualization: 6:16pm On May 20, 2019
Mr Ambode our governor.... what are your achievements....in Ajegunle Apapa....Ojoo,....&. Badagry axis.... please state them before you leave next week
Re: The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos by bidyahaya(m): 6:23pm On May 20, 2019
Lagos should come to my state Niger. There is plenty of land for us to use both
Re: The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos by Eagleword14(f): 6:35pm On May 20, 2019
The Lagos badagry expressway is a sorry sight. I wish the incoming govt will do something fast about it.

May God bless this reporter
Re: The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos by DabuIIIT: 6:35pm On May 20, 2019
The day I traveled to Lome from mile2,guy,I will never forget!!!
All the way,from mile2 to Seme boarder is horrible.

Then from the Cotonou side of Seme to Lome,Jeezzz! Come see express Highway!!!! Come see street light!!!!! Come see LIGHT!!!!!

Marija is a 4kn shhhhthol zoo
Re: The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos by nep2ra(m): 7:12pm On May 20, 2019
Savages! Black people are savages.

Brute beasts not knowing or understanding the concept of development or good governance.

Sh1thole citizens.

4 Likes

Re: The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos by themanderon: 7:32pm On May 20, 2019
That road has perpetually been under construction for more than ten yrs now yet its still not completed. The black man's inhumanity to his kind is out of this world.
Re: The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos by gift01: 7:49pm On May 20, 2019
Ambode is a wicked soul. Am waiting for those calling him Minister of Works to come and spew their ignorance here. Lost my job due to the neglect on this road. May the Almighty handle Ambode the way he treated us on this axis.

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 20, 2019
AutoReportNG:
There was a country..

See more GRAPHIC images below...

https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/05/the-sorry-state-of-lagos-badagry.html

I just hope u aint blaming the govt again sir. Na those Assholes wey dey pour refuse inside drainages get d Blame
Re: The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos by Mizwisdom(f): 8:13pm On May 20, 2019
nep2ra:
Savages! Black people are savages.

Brute beasts not knowing or understanding the concept of development or good governance.

Sh1thole citizens.

See this one abusing himself
Re: The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos by somehow: 8:23pm On May 20, 2019
Ambode go wicked real life.

Vengeful too.
Re: The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos by tinnymerit(m): 9:13pm On May 20, 2019
Ambode is working Lagos is swimming.
Re: The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos by bibianna(f): 10:17pm On May 20, 2019
How is it possible that the people in government are not seeing this horrible state of lagos badagry express way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Current Status Of Kano 3 In 1 Underpass And Flyover (Pics) / My Trip To Fiji And Travel Tips For Nigerian Passport Holders / Yankari Wikki Warm Springs Underwater Video & Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.