Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,974 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos (36984 Views)

Two Brothers Burn To Death In Lagos-Badagry Expressway Auto Crash / See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) / The Sorry State Of Benin-lagoss Expressway (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos by Nobody: 12:32am On May 21, 2019
Angelfrost:

Please, hush... A major road of such magnitude should not be left to ruins. I thought Lagos was the financial capital of the universe. Is this too much a project to complete in all the donkey years APC has held sway?
Ambode was supposed to work on the road, but he didn't nothing. Now that he has been kicked out, I hope sanwo olu will continue and finish the project.
Re: The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos by October1960: 6:51am On May 21, 2019
The funniest word is the use “expressway” in the topic.

One day people will rise up against the politicians and government officials that have stolen the future of this country.

Not sure it can get better since your “fake religious” politicians and government officials have been stealing for the past 40 years.

Perm secs, ministers, commissioners, governors and up the ranks have stolen so much and placed the money overseas for their children to enjoy.
Re: The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos by olawonder(m): 7:41am On May 21, 2019
Why is it so hard in Nigeria to lay a road? What is the problem with just doing the road? Is it the cement needed that the country don’t hv ni, or we hv to import the black contahr (or whatever its called) ni? Don’t politicians see these bad states of things or are we not tired of this nonsense day in day out. Since the beginning of that road construction, more than 10 major roads in this part of Europe i am right now hv been dug up and relayed... what is the problem in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos by khatran: 8:25am On May 21, 2019
OMG!!! Too bad, I hope this situation will improve

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos by Toseenlove: 9:58am On May 21, 2019
AutoReportNG:
There was a country...

See more GRAPHIC images below...

https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/05/the-sorry-state-of-lagos-badagry.html

Hello Sir!!! I'm sorry for my outburst to u the other day. Now u can see what I was talking about and why I.was so angry the other day. Well I've already made my stance on this nation though.

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos by AutoReportNG: 10:04am On May 21, 2019
Toseenlove:

Hello Sir!!! I'm sorry for my outburst to u the other day. Now u can see what I was talking about and why I.was so angry the other day. Well I've already made my stance on this nation though.

I understand your outburst, I am a Nigerian and I see lots of things too... If we are to report what we see on daily basis, we will all be fed up. We just report some and overlook the rest.

Let's continue to pray for our Nigeria, its all we have for now, so we can only pray, talk until those in power hear us out.

Have a lovely working day.

Good morning!

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos by Toseenlove: 10:04am On May 21, 2019
Timmypromise:

Is Lagos a country....... Nigeria have failed lots of people
Share if you believe Nigeria can still be great

Re: The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos by Toseenlove: 10:16am On May 21, 2019
jimi4us:
WTF is this,?
Who would believe this is the only way that leads to other Ecowas countries?
all of us go hear am for this useless country.

Re: The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos by Toseenlove: 10:19am On May 21, 2019
KingRabota:
NIGERIA IS A NIGHTMARE , A PUNISHMENT AND A DISATER
I CANT WAIT TO LEAVE THIS CURSED COUNTRY
NEVER TO LOOK BACK OR RETURN

Re: The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos by nep2ra(m): 2:00pm On May 21, 2019
Mizwisdom:

See this one abusing himself

Yes I am and I have no problems with it.

I would rather insult myself and my race by extension while telling myself the brutal truth than lying to myself.

Black people are incapable of good governance, technological advancement and societal development.

Until I see and experience otherwise in future, White Power!
Re: The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos by Mizwisdom(f): 5:34pm On May 21, 2019
nep2ra:

Yes I am and I have no problems with it.

I would rather insult myself and my race by extension while telling myself the brutal truth than lying to myself.

Black people are incapable of good governance, technological advancement and societal development.

Until I see and experience otherwise in future, White Power!

A black person shouting White power?! I tot I've seen it all grin
Re: The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos by orluwasheyi: 4:10am On May 22, 2019
Worst road ever, very terrible
Re: The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos by nep2ra(m): 5:36pm On May 22, 2019
Mizwisdom:

A black person shouting White power?! I tot I've seen it all grin

White power until the black race rises from its slumber.

Yes, bullsh1t aside and political correctness they are indeed the superior race.
Re: The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos by Mizwisdom(f): 5:48pm On May 22, 2019
nep2ra:

White power until the black race rises from its slumber.

Yes, bullsh1t aside and political correctness they are indeed the superior race.

grin grin guy you dull o
Re: The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos by nep2ra(m): 6:04pm On May 22, 2019
Mizwisdom:

grin grin guy you dull o

Same to you...

Enjoy your weak black power.
Re: The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos by popizaino(m): 11:56pm On Nov 06, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

Why didn’t fashola finish that small road, great Dubai became a tourist under 15 years when they took off the project, Tinubu and Fashola how many years again, please remind me, na dem, na dem, selfish and self centered people, stop supporting one to leave one, they deserved to be hanged like the thieves beside Jesus, from seme border to Ghana, the road smooth like wall wey them sandpaper, with road light, I drove to Togo and back one day to experience our neighboring countries, forget Lagos, Lagos no fine at all, very smelling and ugly looking city..with theGDP AND REVENUE

It is smooth till you reach Abidjan just so you know. This country no be am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Current Status Of Kano 3 In 1 Underpass And Flyover (Pics) / Yankari Wikki Warm Springs Underwater Video & Photos / Top Ten Things You Should Know If You Have Never Travelled From Imo To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.