Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Who Knows Anything About Buying In Oko Oba? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Who Knows Anything About Buying In Oko Oba? (1476 Views)

3 Bedroom Flat To Let In Oko-oba / Reasons Why You Should No Longer Feel Skeptical About Buying Land or Property / Advice On Buying In Abraham Adesanya Estate, Lekki-ajah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows Anything About Buying In Oko Oba? by missy06(f): 1:15pm On May 04, 2007
Hi guys!, and gals!!

I just wanted to find out the low-down on Oko Oba.

A friend is looking at buying a ground floor flat there for about N6M. Does anyone know much about this area? I think the flat is in the LSDPC estate or somewhere, undecided
Re: Who Knows Anything About Buying In Oko Oba? by bomega4u(m): 7:39pm On May 06, 2007
hi missy, the estate is good and well-secured security wise.another plus is that the title can easily be verified with LSDPC,you can not be easily swindled.I dont know the kind of property your friend is buying maybe 2 or 3 bedroom flat, so i may not be able to advice on the price.
cheers.
Re: Who Knows Anything About Buying In Oko Oba? by missy06(f): 7:46pm On May 06, 2007
Bomega4u,

thanks for the feedback.

The property she's looking at buying is a 2 bed ground floor flat. It's immaculate and just need some painting. The garden has been well maintained and (as we've since found out) you've already said, is well secured.

She's been asked to pay N6Miller. What do you think?
Re: Who Knows Anything About Buying In Oko Oba? by bomega4u(m): 11:37am On May 08, 2007
i'll suggest you negotiate it further down.I presently have a 2br for sale at LSDPC ojokoro for a lesser price.all the best.
Re: Who Knows Anything About Buying In Oko Oba? by missy06(f): 10:04am On May 14, 2007
Bomega4u,

thanks a lot for that!

(1) (Reply)

Plot Of Land At Amuwo Odofin Gra! With C Of O ! / 5 B/R DETACHED HOUSE With 2 BQ, 2 G.H., With C Of O Price: N25m On 1 1/2 Plot / Please Who Knows About Legacy Realties ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.