Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Lagos State Fire Fighters Arrived Few Minutes To The Ilasa Fire Scene - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lagos State Fire Fighters Arrived Few Minutes To The Ilasa Fire Scene (26516 Views)

Lagos State Fire Service Contains Market Fire On Lagos Island. / 3 BED LUXURY APARTMENTS AT TREASURE HOMES ILASA MUSHIN / House On Fire In Ilasa. Lagos Mainland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Fire Fighters Arrived Few Minutes To The Ilasa Fire Scene by omerukokwuru(m): 6:47pm On May 20, 2019
visijo:
On my wedding day, if you hear ur name, u match forward and collect ur rice. D rest will explain who invited dem
������
ol' boy you must be dead stingy, am not sure naija though the reigning capital of poverty is that bad

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Fire Fighters Arrived Few Minutes To The Ilasa Fire Scene by kamez(m): 6:57pm On May 20, 2019
the diameter of the hose is too small.........na WA for naija sef
Re: Lagos State Fire Fighters Arrived Few Minutes To The Ilasa Fire Scene by hopexter(m): 7:13pm On May 20, 2019
Just imagine the state of the road and you got there few minutes and yet all the properties and roofs don burn finish, even the walls don crack to collapse due to the heat from the fire combined with the fire fighters acidic water grin grin

I just dey pity the landlord, owo ti jonu niyen without insurance embarassed embarassed
Re: Lagos State Fire Fighters Arrived Few Minutes To The Ilasa Fire Scene by hopexter(m): 7:16pm On May 20, 2019
kamez:
the diameter of the hose is too small.........na WA for naija sef

Alaye forget diameter, the fire started from inside. It's not an external outbreak undecided
Re: Lagos State Fire Fighters Arrived Few Minutes To The Ilasa Fire Scene by youghs: 8:02pm On May 20, 2019
Follygunners:
Just wondering ooo... Is it the same fire that caused the cracks and stress on the house?

So are you expecting us to adulate the firefighters for doing their jobs? Don't get me wrong, I appreciate their efforts but, please STOP this nonsense attitude of commending and lauding what should have been their responsibility. After all, the State makes so much money, enough to cover these sort of accidents EXCEPT the fact that everyone is corrupt! angry

Anyway, This is Nigeria! cool

If u pay tax,u'll want pple to laud u because u did ur responsibility but if government do theirs u will say it's their responsibility and wen dey don't u always 4get close dat stinky dirty shit u call mouth..idiot
Re: Lagos State Fire Fighters Arrived Few Minutes To The Ilasa Fire Scene by Follygunners: 8:03pm On May 20, 2019
youghs:

If u pay tax,u'll want pple to laud u because u did ur responsibility but if government do theirs u will say it's their responsibility and wen dey don't u always 4get close dat stinky dirty shit u call mouth..idiot

Re: Lagos State Fire Fighters Arrived Few Minutes To The Ilasa Fire Scene by hadjipapiey(m): 8:40pm On May 20, 2019
All hail 112 What's your Emergency? wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Fire Fighters Arrived Few Minutes To The Ilasa Fire Scene by kamez(m): 9:47pm On May 20, 2019
hopexter:

Alaye forget diameter, the fire started from inside. It's not an external outbreak undecided

oga read again... I said diameter of the HOSE...... not house....

I was referring to the hose used by the firefighters.....in other countries the Hose is much larger so that it can dispense water faster....
Re: Lagos State Fire Fighters Arrived Few Minutes To The Ilasa Fire Scene by Nobody: 1:21am On May 21, 2019
I think I'm crying. It's that minimal.
Re: Lagos State Fire Fighters Arrived Few Minutes To The Ilasa Fire Scene by ryd3(m): 4:56am On May 21, 2019
Follygunners:
Just wondering ooo... Is it the same fire that caused the cracks and stress on the house?

So are you expecting us to adulate the firefighters for doing their jobs? Don't get me wrong, I appreciate their efforts but, please STOP this nonsense attitude of commending and lauding what should have been their responsibility. After all, the State makes so much money, enough to cover these sort of accidents EXCEPT the fact that everyone is corrupt! angry

Anyway, This is Nigeria! cool

There's already a culture of people not doing their responsibilities. Take the Nigerian police for instance, their image remains tainted even though they have tried rebranding. So if the tales of fire fighters getting to the scene after the house is in ashes are now a thing of the past, appreciate and encourage people that made an effort to get it where it is today

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fire Outbreak At Jevinik Restaurant In Abuja (Photos) / BREAKING: Lagos Government Begins Demolition Of Marked Buildings After School Co / Fire Outbreak At Federal Secretariat Complex, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.