Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment (50216 Views)

Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points / Fans Hang On Naira Marley's Car From Jakande To Lekki Phase1 (Video) / EFCC Releases Official Statement About Naira Marley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by MufasaRebirth: 6:53pm On May 20, 2019
This too shall pass
Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by Jimalicoco(m): 6:53pm On May 20, 2019
Nawaoooo
Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by EmperorKpee(m): 6:53pm On May 20, 2019
Good for him. But I really do wish EFCC could intensify half these efforts on all these our corrupt politicians then Nigeria would have been a better place. But it will only get worse if all they can convict are opposition parties and fraudsters. Tho I still feel Naira Marley must have bitten more than e can chew for his case to have been this severe. If anyone of those guys should been held back, na Rahmon Jago e suppose be. It's visible to the blind and audible to the deaf. Hushpuppi has been somewhere all these while and we know as e dey go, nothing still happen. Make Naira Marley just go apologize to the elders pulling the strings on him

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by Okuda(m): 6:53pm On May 20, 2019
where is the ststement.. nairaland mods are illiterates.
Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by Amowap2019(m): 6:53pm On May 20, 2019
by the time dis guy is released, he will start singing worship songs

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by Anjollyzlov(f): 6:54pm On May 20, 2019
BIDEX HUMAN HAIR

*contact us for your *human hair, cosmetics *virgin hair extensions & wigs  �delivery nation wide �contact 08111651444 (WhatsApp) 09068726283

Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by Peacemaker5129(f): 6:55pm On May 20, 2019
If he was from rejected region shout yeast they would be saying EFCC persecuting their son
But alas! Yorubas wouldnt tolerate nonsense

1 Like

Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by 77up(m): 6:55pm On May 20, 2019
Am actually expecting to see this guy pose for pics like the last one grin but e be like say the guy brain don enter factory setting now grin grin

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by enemyofprogress: 7:01pm On May 20, 2019
Michaelkings:
Na wa,at it's peak of its career
na him village people. I sawed them wakaing on his matter
Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 20, 2019
Deathisfree:
Only those who have sense can understand that this is our new school fela
guy,no dey insult Fela

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by hopexter(m): 7:02pm On May 20, 2019
Intelligent report my ass, aren't you people tired of that phrase in all your apprehensions? And how come he has 11 count charges over alleged access credit card crime. This story is not matching at all or maybe na just my shallow understanding lipsrsealed undecided angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by optimistfeel(m): 7:02pm On May 20, 2019
God know better
Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by Pwhitelaw(m): 7:02pm On May 20, 2019
Person wey dem don release today....He go don reach house dey smoke wees by now.
Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by adegeye38(m): 7:03pm On May 20, 2019
Deathisfree:
Fela did not do fraud, fela did not endorse fraud, fela fought for d common man, Naira marley is just a dumb fool like his sympathisers

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by cgniyi(m): 7:05pm On May 20, 2019
Deathisfree:

This ndomine generation sef.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by nonxo007(m): 7:11pm On May 20, 2019
Deathisfree:
Please remind me what Fela did... And how is it related to nairamarleys crime ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by abbey621(m): 7:11pm On May 20, 2019
hollamanng:
Some people don't even Know this guy on a personal level, they just keep commenting "I pray he goes to jail". I just learnt hate can come from people you haven't seen before. It's a M.A.A.D world

Next time an armed robber robs you or someone close to you, beg people not to hate or pray for the armed robber to be caught and jailed.

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 20, 2019
post=78564300:
Someone that wrote EFCC special invitation with his song should be ready to eat the hot yam on fire......Hyccon!

He is learning his lesson the hard way...and if he continues in his yahoo lifestyle, more lessons coming his way!
He looks so humble now! cheesy

9ice his mentor in glorifying yahoo guys in his songs, kept quiet throughout Naira's ordeal!
It was 9ice's name and music (Living things) he was mentioning in custody, that was what gave him the inspiration.
(After 9ice sang praises to high heavens of over 20 Yahoo guys mentioning their names!)

See youths on Nairaland supporting and glorifying crime!
Shameless animals. 
Shame on you all.

SAY NO TO FRAUD!

Face ur roasted fish before customer slap u there... Wetin concern 9ice for the matter and wetin u want make him talk put.. Them send am message?
Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by ClearFlair: 7:13pm On May 20, 2019
Deathisfree:

Comparing a criminal with Fela. Very funny

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by Newguyhere: 7:13pm On May 20, 2019
post=78564300:
Someone that wrote EFCC special invitation with his song should be ready to eat the hot yam on fire......Hyccon!

He is learning his lesson the hard way...and if he continues in his yahoo lifestyle, more lessons coming his way!

9ice his mentor in glorifying yahoo guys in his songs, kept quiet throughout Naira's ordeal!
It was 9ice's name and music (Living things) he was mentioning in custody, that was what gave him the inspiration.
(After 9ice sang praises to high heavens of over 20 Yahoo guys mentioning their names!)

Shameless animals. 
Shame on you all.

SAY NO TO FRAUD!

Guy take

Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by ehis05(m): 7:15pm On May 20, 2019
Deathisfree:
only those without sense would put up this crap..did fela glorify crime..what was fela known for??/how dare you compare a cyber criminal to fela..thats an insult to people with sense and to felas being..

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by MobileGees: 7:15pm On May 20, 2019
post=78564307:
This guy just decided to finish his career before it even started.

No brand will ever want to associate with him if he comes out of it all, not to talk of him doing prison time for fraud.

Nigerian youths, SAY NO TO FRAUD, and STOP justifying crimes, it destroy your future!

Nuff said!

You obviously know nothing, if the guy comes out free he would be swimming in millions if not billions

Every Yahoo boys already looks up to for being a martyr to their cause (fraud) trust the amount of money Yahoo boys are going to donate to him no brand endorsement can EVER give him such

1 Like

Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 20, 2019
Personally I feel someone is sponsoring his arrest. Probably a very influential Simi fan.

Next time when you got no levels or connections, better pipe down.
Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 20, 2019
MobileGees:

You obviously know nothing, if the guy comes out free he would be swimming in millions if not billions

Every Yahoo boys already looks up to for being a martyr to their cause (fraud) trust the amount of money Yahoo boys are going to donate to him no brand endorsement can EVER give him such
[img][/img]Yimu. In Nigeria? Baba no one would wanna associate with him before Dem catch them say Dem b yahoo Boys.
Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by SouthSouth1914: 7:18pm On May 20, 2019
post=78564307:
This guy just decided to finish his career before it even started.

No brand will ever want to associate with him if he comes out of it all, not to talk of him doing prison time for fraud.

Nigerian youths, SAY NO TO FRAUD, and STOP justifying crimes, it destroy your future!

Nuff said!

But you said yes to to 30k stipend from your paymaster to defend their foolery everytime! Naira Marley is way better than you
Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by AgreatMan: 7:18pm On May 20, 2019
hopexter:
Intelligent report my ass, aren't you people tired of that phrase in all your apprehensions? And how come he has 11 count charges over alleged access credit card crime. This story is not matching at all or maybe na just my shallow understanding lipsrsealed undecided angry

When most of my fellow Nigerians hear anything related to police or court, their brains fly out of the window. I am yet to see the 11 count charge too o. All comments I have seen until yours is filled with fear, it says so much about the quality of people on nairaland.

We dey observe this drama together.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by Deathisfree: 7:19pm On May 20, 2019
nonxo007:

Please remind me what Fela did... And how is it related to nairamarleys crime ?

You seems to be a wise man so I will give you some answers

Fela did old school crimes while Naira Marley is doing new school crimes. You can’t compare those days with now. Fela spoke for the people
Fela was the people’s voice.

Perhaps, This same stupid buhari arrested and jailed the legend Fela and still doing The same to our new school legend.naira m

I hope you all have head to think

The people are into fraud all because they can’t watch there family die of hunger in this stupid country. So they rather take from the rich who waste there money

And mean while even In the court. There convictions are still fair (6month in jail or less for cyber crime ) bec they understand the state of the country

Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by anonymous1759(m): 7:22pm On May 20, 2019
post=78564300:

Shameless animals. 
Shame on you all.

SAY NO TO FRAUD!

Bigger shame to youth who support political godfathers. Hope you're not among

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“I Still Love Flavour” – Anna Banner / Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife, Busola Dakolo’s Birthday / Ladies: Which Of These Nollywood Actor Is Your Most Handsome Dude?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.