Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment (50213 Views)

Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points / Fans Hang On Naira Marley's Car From Jakande To Lekki Phase1 (Video) / EFCC Releases Official Statement About Naira Marley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by lebanonboy: 7:23pm On May 20, 2019
Naira marley issa goal Yahoo yahoo issa goal Efcc issa goal Prison jollof issa goal joor Dasuki dey wait 4 u issa goal joor Oya mosquito there issa goal joor

1 Like

Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by spirul77: 7:23pm On May 20, 2019
this your pic is disgusting bros .hahaha
Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by Realfrankie(m): 7:26pm On May 20, 2019
Free Naira Marley
Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by Libkid(m): 7:26pm On May 20, 2019
MobileGees:

You obviously know nothing, if the guy comes out free he would be swimming in millions if not billions

Every Yahoo boys already looks up to for being a martyr to their cause (fraud) trust the amount of money Yahoo boys are going to donate to him no brand endorsement can EVER give him such
Oga u know nothing.Even Zlatan has distanced himself from him.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by Starkid3010(m): 7:26pm On May 20, 2019
hollamanng:
Some people don't even Know this guy on a personal level, they just keep commenting "I pray he goes to jail". I just learnt hate can come from people you haven't seen before. It's a M.A.A.D world
grin Well this is not about hate..... The best judgement is for him to go to jail..... So get things right bro....
He's a glorified yahoo + boy who has killed many people with his doing
May we not come in contact with a person that will scam us of our hard earned money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by Wtfork: 7:27pm On May 20, 2019
Deathisfree:
Only those who have sense can understand that this is our new school fela

Are you crazy ?
How do you Compare fruad promoter and freedom fighter . Fuvk you

1 Like

Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by MobileGees: 7:27pm On May 20, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
[img][/img]Yimu. In Nigeria? Baba no one would wanna associate with him before Dem catch them say Dem b yahoo Boys.

Hushpupi
Olamide
Zlatan
Aremogucci and some other fucking rich Yahoo guys are already clamouring for his release with protests on their social media handle infact all Yahoo guys are supporting him

if he comes out, he comes out a hero to all Yahoo guys and trust me these guys would donate unimaginable sum of money to him

Sponsorship money will look like chicken change to the money these guys will shower him
Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by Libkid(m): 7:28pm On May 20, 2019
Deathisfree:

You seems to be a wise man so I will give you some answers

Fela did old school crimes while Naira Marley is doing new school crimes. You can’t compare those days with now. Fela spoke for the people
Fela was the people’s voice.

Perhaps, This same stupid buhari arrested and jailed the legend Fela and still doing The same to our new school legend.naira m

I hope you all have head to think

The people are into fraud all because they can’t watch there family die of hunger in this stupid country. So they rather take from the rich who waste there money

And mean while even In the court. There convictions are still fair (6month in jail or less for cyber crime ) bec they understand the state of the country
brother wey mumu.Just look at the gibberish u came up with just to compare nothing with something.
Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by salford1: 7:29pm On May 20, 2019
MobileGees:

You obviously know nothing, if the guy comes out free he would be swimming in millions if not billions

Every Yahoo boys already looks up to for being a martyr to their cause (fraud) trust the amount of money Yahoo boys are going to donate to him no brand endorsement can EVER give him such
Yahoo boys are not dumb lol. They won't touch him with a foot long pole.
Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by hopexter(m): 7:30pm On May 20, 2019
AgreatMan:

When most of my fellow Nigerians hear anything related to police or court, their brains fly out of the window. I am yet to see the 11 count charge too o. All comments I have seen until yours is filled with fear, it says so much about the quality of people on nairaland.

We dey observe this drama together.

Nigerians just accept whatever they get out of ignorance and fear. lipsrsealed
Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by wunaESQ(m): 7:30pm On May 20, 2019
vastolord4:
No worry.. Na God save u from this one cos I know he will not be imprisoned.. he'll make bail
he de prison already till may 30 Wen his bail application will be heard
Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by MobileGees: 7:31pm On May 20, 2019
Libkid:
Oga u know nothing.Even Zlatan has distanced himself from him.

Stop saying what you don't know

Do you know Zlatan just released a song for him?

Go and check 4days it's a song for Naira Marley on Zlatan Instagram page

Let me be honest with you what Naira Marley is going through will be a blessing in disguise if he comes out of this unscathed

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by samsam2019: 7:32pm On May 20, 2019
Aeon oloriburuku, social media corruption warrior. How many politicians have they convicted? Aeon oloriburuku oloshi including all of their supporters.

If this sons of wh0res jail politicians there would be hardly any yahoo boy anywhere cos we Nigerians naturally work hard

Bastards
Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by MobileGees: 7:33pm On May 20, 2019
salford1:

Yahoo boys are not dumb lol. They won't touch him with a foot long pole.

They won't touch him but they are already supporting him on their Instagram pages?? Now tell me when he comes out they won't shower him with praise
Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by mathinips(m): 7:35pm On May 20, 2019
I trashed Nigeria yesterday. I look forward to a new Nation, where there will be no politician like the T, MB, OBJ, etc, where there will be no SARs, NPolice..... I cant wait to see.. shocked
Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by wunaESQ(m): 7:37pm On May 20, 2019
AHCB:
Frankly they're making this guy trend the more. Can't they just trial him silently without the whole media fuss.
every accused person has d right to be tried publicly for an offence committed with some few exceptions... d instance case does not fall within d exceptions... see section 36(3) constitution fed. rep of Nig
Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by elknice: 7:37pm On May 20, 2019
*How to Make a Website – Step by Step Guide (Free)*
If you want to do it by yourself, then please continue to follow our step by step guide on how to make a website.

Here is an overview from start to finish of all the steps we’ll walk you through in this guide...
https://elknicetechnews.com.ng/how-to-make-a-website-step-by-step-guide-free/
Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by turl(m): 7:39pm On May 20, 2019
no ever insult Fela memory again!

Deathisfree:

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by Midastorch(m): 7:39pm On May 20, 2019
Deathisfree:

Are you mad I don’t care if I’m banned here... don’t ever in your fucking miserable life compare Naira Marley with Fela .... I pray he has gotten sense and released eventually.. but do not ever compare him with Fela.... Fela is a million thing your Marley will never be....

1 Like

Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 20, 2019
MobileGees:

Hushpupi
Olamide
Zlatan
Aremogucci and some other fucking rich Yahoo guys are already clamouring for his release with protests on their social media handle infact all Yahoo guys are supporting him

if he comes out, he comes out a hero to all Yahoo guys and trust me these guys would donate unimaginable sum of money to him

Sponsorship money will look like chicken change to the money these guys will shower him
OK o. Well, he's innocent until proven guilty
Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by MikeBetty(m): 7:43pm On May 20, 2019
Deathisfree:
Nawaooo, If Naira Marley Can Be Likened To Fela, Then The Soul Of Fela Must Be Weeping Wherever He Is Now. How Can A Criminal Be Compared To Fela Of Old? Neither Did Fela Stole Credit Card, Defraud People Nor Praised Fraudsters. Naira Marley Is Exactly The Opposite Of Fela. Fela Criticized The Govt, But Did Not Illegally Collect From People. The Only Thing That Seem Similar Between The Two Is, Both Of Them Smoke Weed. The Contrast Is That Fela Smoke And Make Sense While Naira Marley's Brain Evaporate Alongside the Smoke.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by TroubleMaker47(m): 7:44pm On May 20, 2019
Deathisfree:
U and every idiot that liked ur post is foolish!
To compare Fela with a delinquent criminal is a new breed of foolishness! Even a goat would be shocked!

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by hollamanng(m): 7:48pm On May 20, 2019
Starkid3010:
grin Well this is not about hate..... The best judgement is for him to go to jail..... So get things right bro....
He's a glorified yahoo + boy who has killed many people with his doing
May we not come in contact with a person that will scam us of our hard earned money
abbey621:

Next time an armed robber robs you or someone close to you, beg people not to hate or pray for the armed robber to be caught and jailed.

I am just another regular sinner, I don't know who deserves to die or go to jail.
Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by frowland(m): 7:51pm On May 20, 2019
[s]
post=78564307:
This guy just decided to finish his career before it even started.

No brand will ever want to associate with him if he comes out of it all, not to talk of him doing prison time for fraud.

Nigerian youths, SAY NO TO FRAUD, and STOP justifying crimes, it destroy your future!

Nuff said!

See how dis one quoting us dey reason o!

We don't even know what to reply you with.
Let us just say.....'goodnight' abeg!
[/s]
Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by joepepsy(m): 7:52pm On May 20, 2019
This is an insult to fela.
Deathisfree:

1 Like

Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by MikeBetty(m): 7:53pm On May 20, 2019
TroubleMaker47:

U and every idiot that liked ur post is foolish!
To compare Fela with a delinquent criminal is a new breed of foolishness! Even a goat would be shocked!
Imagine That Guyooo. Dont Blame Them Some Think That Smoking Weed Makes Them Social Crusader That Fela Is. No Be Sey One Smoke Weed And Keep Dred Makes Him A Rastaferian.
Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by Libkid(m): 7:55pm On May 20, 2019
MobileGees:

Stop saying what you don't know

Do you know Zlatan just released a song for him?

Go and check 4days it's a song for Naira Marley on Zlatan Instagram page

Let me be honest with you what Naira Marley is going through will be a blessing in disguise if he comes out of this unscathed
hope u have seen the video where he denied ever glorifying Yahoo ??
u think the SAN that helped in getting him out will be stupid enough to allow him to say or do anything that will lead back to him.Why was he not in court to show solidarity??
Re: EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment by MobileGees: 8:03pm On May 20, 2019
Libkid:
hope u have seen the video where he denied ever glorifying Yahoo ??
u think the SAN that helped in getting him out will be stupid enough to allow him to say or do anything that will lead back to him.Why was he not in court to show solidarity??

grin cheesy cheesy

He must appear in court to prove a point??
You aren't worth arguing with bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife, Busola Dakolo’s Birthday / Ladies: Which Of These Nollywood Actor Is Your Most Handsome Dude? / “I Still Love Flavour” – Anna Banner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.