Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,674 members, 7,955,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:12 AM

Zik Was A Professional, Ojukwu First Graduate In NA , Who Is Nnamdi Kanu? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zik Was A Professional, Ojukwu First Graduate In NA , Who Is Nnamdi Kanu? (788 Views)

Samuel Akintola /ZIK was all aware of the coup ,but the former choose to sallah / Bianca Ojukwu Reacts To The Death Of Debe, Ojukwu's First / Sylvester Debe Ojukwu Is Dead! Ojukwu's First Son Dies (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zik Was A Professional, Ojukwu First Graduate In NA , Who Is Nnamdi Kanu? by sarrki(m): 6:38pm On May 20, 2019
I know Zik, a Core Professional. I know Ojukwu, the First Graduate to be recruited into the Military. Who is Nnamdi Kanu?
Re: Zik Was A Professional, Ojukwu First Graduate In NA , Who Is Nnamdi Kanu? by sarrki(m): 6:38pm On May 20, 2019
What is Nnamdi Kanu's Work Experience? His Giant Strides �. A bloody failure messing up the destinies of some gullible dunces!
Re: Zik Was A Professional, Ojukwu First Graduate In NA , Who Is Nnamdi Kanu? by sarrki(m): 6:40pm On May 20, 2019
The Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu that some of you have been castigating since you started growing pubic hair is 100x better than the Atiku you lost all your manners and sensibility while supporting him.
Re: Zik Was A Professional, Ojukwu First Graduate In NA , Who Is Nnamdi Kanu? by kunleweb: 6:43pm On May 20, 2019
sarrki:
What is Nnamdi Kanu's Work Experience? His Giant Strides �. A bloody failure messing up the destinies of some gullible dunces!

Agent of darkness. Since when did the Igbo issue become your life's essence.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zik Was A Professional, Ojukwu First Graduate In NA , Who Is Nnamdi Kanu? by Donelli: 7:04pm On May 20, 2019
sarrki:
I know Zik, a Core Professional. I know Ojukwu, the First Graduate to be recruited into the Military. Who is Nnamdi Kanu?
sarrki:
Since you think you know the answer to your question and are satisfied by it, why open a thread for it o ye smart one. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zik Was A Professional, Ojukwu First Graduate In NA , Who Is Nnamdi Kanu? by Donelli: 7:12pm On May 20, 2019
kunleweb:

Agent of darkness. Since when did the Igbo issue become your life's essence.
Indeed..
When you recall that the Bible calls one the "accuser of the brethren" you won't be suprised when his agents are doing the work of their master.

Even he (Nnamdi Kanu) said "..now they refuse to carry our news but a time will come..", and is it not now here, "..that they will talk about us free of charge".

4 Likes

Re: Zik Was A Professional, Ojukwu First Graduate In NA , Who Is Nnamdi Kanu? by madmohamed(m): 7:12pm On May 20, 2019
sarrki:
and who are you. what did u do for a living. What did you achieve as human being who knows who your are only niaraland get a life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zik Was A Professional, Ojukwu First Graduate In NA , Who Is Nnamdi Kanu? by sarrki(m): 7:13pm On May 20, 2019
madmohamed:
and who are you. what did u do for a living. What did you achieve as human being who knows who your are only niaraland get a life

Ask google
Re: Zik Was A Professional, Ojukwu First Graduate In NA , Who Is Nnamdi Kanu? by duncun: 7:21pm On May 20, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zik Was A Professional, Ojukwu First Graduate In NA , Who Is Nnamdi Kanu? by etrouble: 7:25pm On May 20, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu is a grade A IndecentStar.
Re: Zik Was A Professional, Ojukwu First Graduate In NA , Who Is Nnamdi Kanu? by duncun: 7:28pm On May 20, 2019
Re: Zik Was A Professional, Ojukwu First Graduate In NA , Who Is Nnamdi Kanu? by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:31pm On May 20, 2019
sarrki:
Get me Buhari's DNA result and I will tell you!!!

3 Likes

Re: Zik Was A Professional, Ojukwu First Graduate In NA , Who Is Nnamdi Kanu? by adekolaelect(m): 7:46pm On May 20, 2019
madmohamed:
bumper to bumper but no ideas on the question asked why nowwwwwww OK say something meaningful ok"lnamdi KANU is a scammer that has many followers but a slave to Ijaw people .pls don't insult me ooo I just said what I know abt him !!!!!A good brilliant explanation is welcome .
Re: Zik Was A Professional, Ojukwu First Graduate In NA , Who Is Nnamdi Kanu? by sarrki(m): 7:48pm On May 20, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Get me Buhari's DNA result and I will tell you!!!

When you come to my house I will show you

Just you and me
Re: Zik Was A Professional, Ojukwu First Graduate In NA , Who Is Nnamdi Kanu? by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:52pm On May 20, 2019
sarrki:

When you come to my house I will show you

Just you and me

Are you sure your own lifelessness no pass Buhari own

Just asking

1 Like

Re: Zik Was A Professional, Ojukwu First Graduate In NA , Who Is Nnamdi Kanu? by Zorbadezinc: 8:35pm On May 20, 2019
sarrki:

Ask google

He is still better than Obiano the most notorious drunkard in Nigeria. Ask google

Re: Zik Was A Professional, Ojukwu First Graduate In NA , Who Is Nnamdi Kanu? by duncun: 1:27am On May 21, 2019

(1) (Reply)

This is cruelty. This monkey has become a junkie. Look at his eyeballs. / Nigerians Reacts As Asorock Official Handle Reports Suspension Of AIT & Raypower / Gas Explosion Rocks A Gas Shop In Calabar (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.