Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Going Cheaply: Denon DN-S1200 CD / USB Media Player And Controller - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Going Cheaply: Denon DN-S1200 CD / USB Media Player And Controller (399 Views)

Sold _ Clean Behringer USB 50 Monitor Speaker @90k / Used Novation USB Production Keyboard For Sale / Alctron UM-900 USB Microphone For Sale. Used But Good Condition. Comes with pop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Going Cheaply: Denon DN-S1200 CD / USB Media Player And Controller by DJperdurabo: 6:46pm On May 20, 2019
Going at a very cheap price is this Denon CD/USB Media player and controller. It can control your Serato and Traktor softwares as well as enable you mix from external harddrive a and flash drives.

It's unboxed but hasn't been used. I'm selling as I have some superweights on the way (the prime series...the world's best DJ equipment released).

Price: Just 60k. 1 unit. So cheap. My donation to aspiring and existing pro DJs.

Attached pic is the actual unit for sale.

Check out the features and more here: https://www.musiciansfriend.com/pro-audio/denon-dn-s1200-cd--usb-media-player-and-controller

Re: Going Cheaply: Denon DN-S1200 CD / USB Media Player And Controller by DJperdurabo: 9:00pm On May 20, 2019
Still selling at a bargain price. Attached pic is the actual item for sale. Just 60k.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to own a state of the art machine.
Re: Going Cheaply: Denon DN-S1200 CD / USB Media Player And Controller by DJperdurabo: 5:44pm On May 21, 2019
Get it now...
Re: Going Cheaply: Denon DN-S1200 CD / USB Media Player And Controller by DJperdurabo: 7:33pm On May 22, 2019
Still available
Re: Going Cheaply: Denon DN-S1200 CD / USB Media Player And Controller by DJperdurabo: 11:19pm On May 23, 2019
Av
Re: Going Cheaply: Denon DN-S1200 CD / USB Media Player And Controller by DJperdurabo: 4:54am On May 25, 2019
Still available people...
Re: Going Cheaply: Denon DN-S1200 CD / USB Media Player And Controller by DJperdurabo: 9:07am On May 27, 2019
Av
Re: Going Cheaply: Denon DN-S1200 CD / USB Media Player And Controller by Ebenzmusiq: 9:34am On Jun 02, 2019
contact us today on 07032617747 let's help you advertise your product on radio and we guarantee you massive customers patronizing you.
Re: Going Cheaply: Denon DN-S1200 CD / USB Media Player And Controller by incogni2o: 10:12pm On Sep 06, 2023
DJperdurabo:
Going at a very cheap price is this Denon CD/USB Media player and controller. It can control your Serato and Traktor softwares as well as enable you mix from external harddrive a and flash drives.

It's unboxed but hasn't been used. I'm selling as I have some superweights on the way (the prime series...the world's best DJ equipment released).

Price: Just 60k. 1 unit. So cheap. My donation to aspiring and existing pro DJs.

Attached pic is the actual unit for sale.

Check out the features and more here: https://www.musiciansfriend.com/pro-audio/denon-dn-s1200-cd--usb-media-player-and-controller

Please do you know where I can repair DENON receiver?
Its shutting off and blinking the red light when it displays HDMI during power on

(1) (Reply)

STATE OF Music In Nigeria / Book For 2 Music Studio Sessions And Get 1 Free Session. / Let Us Promote Your Music Free On Pure9jamusic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.