Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Churchill Features In UNN Exam Question, Today - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Churchill Features In UNN Exam Question, Today (44748 Views)

Churchill Acquires 2024 Brand New Chevrolet Blazer For Daughter, Amelia / ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill / Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Churchill Features In UNN Exam Question, Today by sparog(m): 10:28pm On May 20, 2019
ebuka10box:
Omo e get one group I join for Facebook wey I feel say I go get oyibo babe ,then later I go get green card. My brodas and sister no be so I see am ooooo, dem wan even collect from me wey no get. One babe tell me say Nigeria get natural resource and dem no get, I still dey reason that talk cause I no be crude oil na.....las last if u see pictures them dey upload for the group ehhhh, sagem mx1 and sendo still dey ,no doubt me cos na the phones most of them dey use snap pictures. The pictures go be like say them rub 2,000 naira Vaseline for face or maybe na burial pictures....y this life just hard like this na....

You are so funny

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Churchill Features In UNN Exam Question, Today by 400billionman: 10:28pm On May 20, 2019
Who is Tanny ?
Re: Churchill Features In UNN Exam Question, Today by Craigslists: 10:29pm On May 20, 2019
grin
Re: Churchill Features In UNN Exam Question, Today by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 20, 2019
So na this kind exam graduates wan take go find work?No wonder they say Nigerian graduates are unemployable.
Which department be this?
Re: Churchill Features In UNN Exam Question, Today by Jman06(m): 10:39pm On May 20, 2019
sexiestharam:
What a lecturer and what a question! Can Churchill sue the school? grin
Is he the only Churchill

1 Like

Re: Churchill Features In UNN Exam Question, Today by cgniyi(m): 10:39pm On May 20, 2019
masseratti:
a very good one setting real life questions for his or her students in public relations... My opinion tho.

Thank you o! I don't see why people are upset. You learn and understand better when a teacher uses relatable real life scenarios to teach.

4 Likes

Re: Churchill Features In UNN Exam Question, Today by HeyCorleone(m): 10:40pm On May 20, 2019
kalvoken:
I know very well just like most nairalanders, that this is not real. No lecturer would stoop that low, his/her ass will be sued out.

BTW, the thing that hurts Mr most is that Tonto's name was changed to Tanny. Two things ate involved;

Its either the SUPPOSED lecturer did want his/her students to mistake it for Toto

Or he /she just hate Tonto that he wouldn't want her name to trend.

Whichever way, both Churchill, tonto, the exam setter, the exam question snapper, and the mod that keep pushing trash on front page, they are all mad.

Check the year too. Fake.
Re: Churchill Features In UNN Exam Question, Today by Bashtundex(m): 10:45pm On May 20, 2019
This lecturer is just medically stupid.

Re: Churchill Features In UNN Exam Question, Today by Isoduwa(m): 10:46pm On May 20, 2019
hopexter:
This Churchill take style ugly sha lipsrsealed

But he fine pass you

3 Likes

Re: Churchill Features In UNN Exam Question, Today by Stillthebest: 10:47pm On May 20, 2019
oluwakayode25:
It's a professional question, one in which the intended targets can relate to....I see no big deal!!!

It is perfect PR question and a good one at that by relating it to the immediate environment.

5 Likes

Re: Churchill Features In UNN Exam Question, Today by olurili(m): 10:49pm On May 20, 2019
Awoof no get bone
ebuka10box:
Omo e get one group I join for Facebook wey I feel say I go get oyibo babe ,then later I go get green card. My brodas and sister no be so I see am ooooo, dem wan even collect from me wey no get. One babe tell me say Nigeria get natural resource and dem no get, I still dey reason that talk cause I no be crude oil na.....las last if u see pictures them dey upload for the group ehhhh, sagem mx1 and sendo still dey ,no doubt me cos na the phones most of them dey use snap pictures. The pictures go be like say them rub 2,000 naira Vaseline for face or maybe na burial pictures....y this life just hard like this na....

1 Like

Re: Churchill Features In UNN Exam Question, Today by hopexter(m): 10:50pm On May 20, 2019
Isoduwa:

But he fine pass you

Ok
Re: Churchill Features In UNN Exam Question, Today by Isoduwa(m): 10:59pm On May 20, 2019
hopexter:

Ok

Is that all you have to say? Ehen Dayaks
Re: Churchill Features In UNN Exam Question, Today by hopexter(m): 10:59pm On May 20, 2019
Isoduwa:

Is that all you have to say? Ehen Dayaks

It's past your bedtime, don't want to keep you awake with conversation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Churchill Features In UNN Exam Question, Today by RTSC: 11:02pm On May 20, 2019
mosho2good:
There are three types of intelligence.

1. Intelligent Quotient (IQ): this is what helps one to "know book", solve maths; memorize things and recall subject matters.

2. Emotional Quotient (EQ): this is what makes someone to be able to maintain peace with others; keep to time; be responsible; be honest; respect boundaries; be humble, genuine and considerate

3. Social Quotient (SQ): this is what makes people to be able to build network of friends and maintain it over a long period of time.

People that have higher EQ and SQ tend to go farther in life than those with high IQ but low EQ and SQ. Most schools capitalize in improving IQ level while EQ and SQ are played down. A man of high IQ can end up being employed by a man of high EQ and SQ even though he has an average IQ. Your EQ represents your character; your SQ represents your fame. Give in to habits that will improve these three but more especially your EQ and SQ. EQ and SQ make one manager better than the other.

Pls don't teach children only to be IQ but also to be EQ and SQ.
The higher your IQ, the lower your SQ and even your SQ.
That is why introverts are often intelligent.

And to make it in a merit based environment, you need IQ more than SQ.

It's only in places like Nigeria where "who you know determines how far you go" a high SQ and EQ becomes important than the IQ.

But even in Nigeria, to break into higher levels of success, you need IQ more than SQ.
Not anybody can know the general manager of chevron Nigeria as a result of networking.

But a son of any poor man can apply for a job there, pass the exams excellently and get employed and meet the general manager.

2 Likes

Re: Churchill Features In UNN Exam Question, Today by VULCAN(m): 11:03pm On May 20, 2019
A lot of immature people here.

Public Relations is about real life and not abstract things.

Part of the problems of our university system is that it graduates people who are unable to handle the real world outside of the university walls.

The lecturer is preparing the students to solve real world problems.

He did well

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill Features In UNN Exam Question, Today by Isoduwa(m): 11:05pm On May 20, 2019
hopexter:

It's past your bedtime, don't want to keep you awake with conversation.

Guy na weed i dey smoke as I dey type so
Re: Churchill Features In UNN Exam Question, Today by hopexter(m): 11:09pm On May 20, 2019
Isoduwa:

Guy na weed i dey smoke as I dey type so

I dey roll my own so. Na army or stardog cheesy
Re: Churchill Features In UNN Exam Question, Today by Isoduwa(m): 11:13pm On May 20, 2019
hopexter:

I dey roll my own so. Na army or stardog cheesy

Na stonecode
Re: Churchill Features In UNN Exam Question, Today by greggng: 11:19pm On May 20, 2019
I saw churchilz not churchil...as far as I am concern ...is just a coincident . Moreover we didn't see 40sec man comment...that would have made me believe they are indirectly talking about tonto and her ex
Re: Churchill Features In UNN Exam Question, Today by hassanq(m): 11:39pm On May 20, 2019
ebuka10box:

I swear bro, have never log in to nairaland in the last 2 month even as a registered member but this your submission cracks me up like mad.....You funny die

1 Like

Re: Churchill Features In UNN Exam Question, Today by Amanda4life: 11:56pm On May 20, 2019
Em em i will tell churchil to go to imo riiver and after to a hill near church,
Re: Churchill Features In UNN Exam Question, Today by staggerman(m): 12:06am On May 21, 2019

How can we then improve on our EQ and SQ?

Actively listening to your colleagues and friends.
Be sensitive to your surroundings eg at work you notice something has in your colleague's behaviour, ask genuinely what's going on.
Be the person someone can trust to confide in.
Do not spread rumours do not encourage it especially around your peers and colleagues and family.
Find time for people you care about.
Make sure you Network too. When you go for meetings or conferences. Do not sit on your own or stick to one person, move round greet people. Even the oga go round greet them, introduce yourself, be confident.
Be ready to listen to people's success stories. Be ready to share with people too.

2 Likes

Re: Churchill Features In UNN Exam Question, Today by thatigboman: 12:10am On May 21, 2019
sexiestharam:
What a lecturer and what a question! Can Churchill sue the school? grin
for what? Is hs wife's name Tanny? It is an hypocritical question.
By the way, why are mobile phones allowed in the exam hall?
Re: Churchill Features In UNN Exam Question, Today by D1zion: 12:11am On May 21, 2019
You just added salt into someone's wound now.the balloon will explode now.hmmm.the degenerated dog will be loosed now to bark seriously. Be ready ooo.
Re: Churchill Features In UNN Exam Question, Today by Legendguru: 12:23am On May 21, 2019
hmm
Re: Churchill Features In UNN Exam Question, Today by hopexter(m): 12:32am On May 21, 2019
Isoduwa:

Na stonecode

Mehn that one dey burst head oo. No tell me say you be crack head shocked shocked shocked
Re: Churchill Features In UNN Exam Question, Today by horhizah(f): 1:00am On May 21, 2019
kalvoken:
I know very well just like most nairalanders, that this is not real. No lecturer would stoop that low, his/her ass will be sued out.

This is very real. I got worse real life case studies in school. They only try to modify the name(s) but never the message.

BTW, the thing that hurts Mr most is that Tonto's name was changed to Tanny. Two things ate involved;

Its either the SUPPOSED lecturer did want his/her students to mistake it for Toto

Or he /she just hate Tonto that he wouldn't want her name to trend.

Whichever way, both Churchill, tonto, the exam setter, the exam question snapper, and the mod that keep pushing trash on front page, they are all mad.

This is called APPLIED QUESTION, the students are presented with a real life situation and asked to apply the principles taught in dealing with such situation. I personally don't see anything wrong with this question because Tonto and her husband have been trending. Meanwhile the lecturer did not mention 'Churchill', he used 'CHURCHILLZ'.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action / Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' / Reekado Banks Leaves Don Jazzy's Mavins Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.