Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Churchill Features In UNN Exam Question, Today - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Churchill Features In UNN Exam Question, Today (44761 Views)

Churchill Acquires 2024 Brand New Chevrolet Blazer For Daughter, Amelia / ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill / Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Churchill Features In UNN Exam Question, Today by horhizah(f): 1:14am On May 21, 2019
comshots:
So na this kind exam graduates wan take go find work?No wonder they say Nigerian graduates are unemployable.
Which department be this?

Mass communication! The course has something to do with Public Relations (PR) .

Our questions are designed like this. Even abroad.

What if a mass comm graduate goes for an interview in a PR firm and he/she is presented with a case like this, will you call the interviewer a joker?

2 Likes

Re: Churchill Features In UNN Exam Question, Today by Mhizhelen001(f): 3:34am On May 21, 2019
intelligent question. it will make the students reason, not those that set questions abstractly

1 Like

Re: Churchill Features In UNN Exam Question, Today by Princepioneer(m): 3:46am On May 21, 2019
mosho2good:
There are three types of intelligence.

1. Intelligent Quotient (IQ): this is what helps one to "know book", solve maths; memorize things and recall subject matters.

2. Emotional Quotient (EQ): this is what makes someone to be able to maintain peace with others; keep to time; be responsible; be honest; respect boundaries; be humble, genuine and considerate

3. Social Quotient (SQ): this is what makes people to be able to build network of friends and maintain it over a long period of time.

People that have higher EQ and SQ tend to go farther in life than those with high IQ but low EQ and SQ. Most schools capitalize in improving IQ level while EQ and SQ are played down. A man of high IQ can end up being employed by a man of high EQ and SQ even though he has an average IQ. Your EQ represents your character; your SQ represents your fame. Give in to habits that will improve these three but more especially your EQ and SQ. EQ and SQ make one manager better than the other.

Pls don't teach children only to be IQ but also to be EQ and SQ.
lovely..
Re: Churchill Features In UNN Exam Question, Today by deltateam: 4:13am On May 21, 2019
sexiestharam:
What a lecturer and what a question! Can Churchill sue the school? grin

No, he's not the only Churchill besides its written churchillz and was his wife Tanny
Re: Churchill Features In UNN Exam Question, Today by frankyychiji(f): 5:19am On May 21, 2019
kalvoken:
I know very well just like most nairalanders, that this is not real. No lecturer would stoop that low, his/her ass will be sued out.

BTW, the thing that hurts Mr most is that Tonto's name was changed to Tanny. Two things ate involved;

Its either the SUPPOSED lecturer did want his/her students to mistake it for Toto

Or he /she just hate Tonto that he wouldn't want her name to trend.

Whichever way, both Churchill, tonto, the exam setter, the exam question snapper, and the mod that keep pushing trash on front page, they are all mad.
You actually made no sense. How old are you?
Re: Churchill Features In UNN Exam Question, Today by frankyychiji(f): 5:20am On May 21, 2019
400billionman:
Who is Tanny ?
King Tonto.
Re: Churchill Features In UNN Exam Question, Today by TechCapon(m): 5:27am On May 21, 2019
ebuka10box:
Omo e get one group I join for Facebook wey I feel say I go get oyibo babe ,then later I go get green card. My brodas and sister no be so I see am ooooo, dem wan even collect from me wey no get. One babe tell me say Nigeria get natural resource and dem no get, I still dey reason that talk cause I no be crude oil na.....las last if u see pictures them dey upload for the group ehhhh, sagem mx1 and sendo still dey ,no doubt me cos na the phones most of them dey use snap pictures. The pictures go be like say them rub 2,000 naira Vaseline for face or maybe na burial pictures....y this life just hard like this na....
Jesus guy you funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Churchill Features In UNN Exam Question, Today by LuckyM: 5:51am On May 21, 2019
mosho2good:

1. Intelligent Quotient (IQ): this is what helps one to "know book", solve maths; memorize things and recall subject matters.

2. Emotional Quotient (EQ): this is what makes someone to be able to maintain peace with others; keep to time; be responsible; be honest; respect boundaries; be humble, genuine and considerate

3. Social Quotient (SQ): this is what makes people to be able to build network of friends and maintain it over a long period of time.

People that have higher EQ and SQ tend to go farther in life than those with high IQ but low EQ and SQ. Most schools capitalize in improving IQ level while EQ and SQ are played down. A man of high IQ can end up being employed by a man of high EQ and SQ even though he has an average IQ. Your EQ represents your character; your SQ represents your fame. Give in to habits that will improve these three but more especially your EQ and SQ. EQ and SQ make one manager better than the other.

Thumbs up
Re: Churchill Features In UNN Exam Question, Today by expert234: 6:10am On May 21, 2019
comshots:
So na this kind exam graduates wan take go find work?No wonder they say Nigerian graduates are unemployable.

If you use your head well, you'll see that the question is practical and the type any good teacher should set.
Re: Churchill Features In UNN Exam Question, Today by mapet: 7:17am On May 21, 2019
comshots:
If you did not read and understand the question well enough, then the joke is on you; the joke is on many of you who could not comprehend an exam question that addresses an opportunity for public relations. Meanwhile the lecturer stayed within legal limits by not using the real names of the actors involved.
Re: Churchill Features In UNN Exam Question, Today by mapet: 7:21am On May 21, 2019
horhizah:

comshots: :

Mass communication! The course has something to do with Public Relations (PR) .

Our questions are designed like this. Even abroad.

What if a mass comm graduate goes for an interview in a PR firm and he/she is presented with a case like this, will you call the interviewer a joker?
Madam,

The pattern of comments on this topic continues to highlight the fact that NL is regressing in average intelligence. You can imagine the ignorant ridiculously posited

No wonder they say Nigerian graduates are unemployable.
Re: Churchill Features In UNN Exam Question, Today by mapet: 7:28am On May 21, 2019
VULCAN:
A lot of immature people here.

Public Relations is about real life and not abstract things.

Part of the problems of our university system is that it graduates people who are unable to handle the real world outside of the university walls.

The lecturer is preparing the students to solve real world problems.

He did well

Not only immature, worse still a lot of commenters have neither passed their JAMB exams nor seen the four walls of a university. Talking about mentally lazy youths, they only saw "Chruchillz" & "Tanny" and went to town with foolish assertions, oblivious of the fact that the central focus of the case is

Churchillz approaches your Public Relations agency and consults you. His image is at stake, His organisation is down. He need your expertise.

Why won't many of them struggle to pass JAMB, WAEC and School exams? Then they start passing the bulk, blaming Prof. Oloyede, Govt and their ancestors.....
Re: Churchill Features In UNN Exam Question, Today by MrAAA(m): 7:34am On May 21, 2019
These kind of questions should be encouraged so that students should be able to apply reasoning with practical issues and not a foreign based approach which could be nonapplicable.
In my days at OAU, questions like this were absolutely frequent and one of my exam questions was to practically discuss an approach to solving an epidemic breakout in Ibadan starting from receiving the information, team assembling, approach, findings, interception of cause, mgt of cases, cause analysis, recommendation and follow up.
These are structured questions that should be well encouraged. Not all these mainstream questions like What is Bleep, Bleep is used for yyy; explain how, discuss r/ship between y&x, blah blah blah...
Re: Churchill Features In UNN Exam Question, Today by Isoduwa(m): 7:45am On May 21, 2019
hopexter:

Mehn that one dey burst head oo. No tell me say you be crack head shocked shocked shocked

No dickhead
Re: Churchill Features In UNN Exam Question, Today by Nairalane: 7:49am On May 21, 2019
��
Re: Churchill Features In UNN Exam Question, Today by fuke(m): 8:06am On May 21, 2019
sexiestharam:

No he cant.

The name on the question is Churchillz and not Churchill.

For those quetioning the standard of the quetion, they
dont know what they talk about.

That quetion is ok and would have passed quality check
for any standard university anywhere in the wold.
Re: Churchill Features In UNN Exam Question, Today by lifu2016(m): 8:40am On May 21, 2019
mosho2good:

I thought SQ meant Spiritual Quotient?
Re: Churchill Features In UNN Exam Question, Today by horhizah(f): 9:01am On May 21, 2019
mapet:

Madam,

The pattern of comments on this topic continues to highlight the fact that NL is regressing in average intelligence. You can imagine the ignorant ridiculously posited

The regression is quite amazing and sad.
#BringBackOurNairalandOf2009
Re: Churchill Features In UNN Exam Question, Today by Malawian(m): 9:54am On May 21, 2019
So this is what they actually learn in "Mass Communication" departments? i really need to stop looking down on anyone not an Engineer or Science student. I am impressed.
Re: Churchill Features In UNN Exam Question, Today by OILOFGLADNESS: 10:32am On May 21, 2019
sexiestharam:

COMON SENSE IS NOT COMMON, IS HE THE ONLY CHURCHIL?

DID U SEE TONTO NAME THERE?

TALKATIVES
Re: Churchill Features In UNN Exam Question, Today by OILOFGLADNESS: 10:35am On May 21, 2019
sherylbakky:
Is the person who set dat question a lecturer or blogger?

I don't understand.

Wot kinda lecturer is dis?

YOU ARE THE person that is myopic in thinking

i admire the lecturer creativity and following real life situation,nice question for 400 level students
Re: Churchill Features In UNN Exam Question, Today by Nobody: 10:41am On May 21, 2019
OILOFGLADNESS:

YOU ARE THE person that is myopic in thinking

i admire the lecturer creativity and following real life situation,nice question for 400 level students
Ohh, I can see how shallow u are in thinking....U wud actually be happy to see dis n clap for the lecturer if u were in Churchill's shoes right?

It's obviously reflecting in u and that lecturer (if d story is true) that education in Nigeria is something else.
Re: Churchill Features In UNN Exam Question, Today by sharpwriter(m): 11:13am On May 21, 2019
greggng:
I saw churchilz not churchil...as far as I am concern ...is just a coincident . Moreover we didn't see 40sec man comment...that would have made me believe they are indirectly talking about tonto and her ex

It is there, check it well (inside the red rectangle) ; "an irresponsible partner and a 40 sec. man'' grin grin
Re: Churchill Features In UNN Exam Question, Today by greggng: 11:23am On May 21, 2019
Tonto dike just finish this man...churchrat ought to have come to me for a strong agbo ..,the type I normally give daddy shokey to make him stay 4hours
Re: Churchill Features In UNN Exam Question, Today by immortalcrown(m): 11:25am On May 21, 2019
The question is not a stupid one as some people have commented. It is called a practical question. Practical questions are used by lecturers to strain students' learning abilities and equip the students to excel in their various fields after school. Only few schools in Nigeria give their students practical questions. That is one of the secretes of UNN, UI, PAU and few other prestigious universities in Nigeria. University should not be like a primary school where everything is about 'Define this', 'List types of this' and so on.
Re: Churchill Features In UNN Exam Question, Today by sexiestharam(f): 1:06pm On May 21, 2019
OILOFGLADNESS:

COMON SENSE IS NOT COMMON, IS HE THE ONLY CHURCHIL?

DID U SEE TONTO NAME THERE?

TALKATIVES
Re: Churchill Features In UNN Exam Question, Today by PrincessB1(f): 4:37pm On May 21, 2019
mosho2good:

I love this kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! / Bbnaija: Meet Avala, Her Brothers And Lookalike Sisters (photos) / E-money Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Juliet (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.