Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Tonto Dikeh Gives N50k To Instagram Troll Who Has Always Insulted Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Gives N50k To Instagram Troll Who Has Always Insulted Her (28010 Views)

'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll / Tboss Weeps As Instagram Troll Who Left A Comment Saying Her child is ugly / Chef Chi: Chioma Replies Troll Who Says She’d Have Painful Marraige With Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Gives N50k To Instagram Troll Who Has Always Insulted Her by joshuisiukwu: 4:59am On May 21, 2019
Tonto Dikeh who took to social media to teach some life lessons, gave N50k to an Instagram troll who has always insulted her on blog platforms. The actress who shared a screenshot of their exchange before she gave the troll the money, revealed that hate won't stop her from "helping and saving souls".

According to Tonto Dikeh, the Instagram troll asked for small money but she sent him N50K to teach him a life lesson. She wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/21/tonto-dikeh-gives-n50k-to-instagram-troll-who-has-always-insulted-her/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gives N50k To Instagram Troll Who Has Always Insulted Her by itspzpics(m): 5:02am On May 21, 2019
Lol

See Some Half Nud£ Sexy Photos of Tonto Dikeh displaying her curvy body => HERE
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gives N50k To Instagram Troll Who Has Always Insulted Her by MrGist: 5:02am On May 21, 2019
Wizkid Slaps Tiwa Savage's Backside, She Reacts
==> Watch Video Here

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gives N50k To Instagram Troll Who Has Always Insulted Her by Sundrus: 5:25am On May 21, 2019
All these publicity stunts sef...

34 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gives N50k To Instagram Troll Who Has Always Insulted Her by Baba419(m): 5:28am On May 21, 2019
Did she really have to insult the person after giving him money?

They both deserve their positions in life

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gives N50k To Instagram Troll Who Has Always Insulted Her by DonMarkuzi(m): 5:30am On May 21, 2019
Tomorrow we no wan hear say they never pay Ur son sch fees.

25 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gives N50k To Instagram Troll Who Has Always Insulted Her by falcon01: 5:35am On May 21, 2019
I have DM you mummy! see IDIOT abeg!

105 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gives N50k To Instagram Troll Who Has Always Insulted Her by Elmojiid(m): 5:50am On May 21, 2019
insult turn blessing....i go dey insult dem dangote and co now.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gives N50k To Instagram Troll Who Has Always Insulted Her by iammo(m): 5:55am On May 21, 2019
Who is fooling who?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gives N50k To Instagram Troll Who Has Always Insulted Her by Elmojiid(m): 5:56am On May 21, 2019
troll turn blessing....i go dey troll dem dangote and co now.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gives N50k To Instagram Troll Who Has Always Insulted Her by nifemi25(m): 6:45am On May 21, 2019
I hope that's not part of what mr 40sec is giving you as a child support....

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gives N50k To Instagram Troll Who Has Always Insulted Her by iTearHerToto: 6:52am On May 21, 2019
Most Nigerian souls were brought to earth with zero iota of shame cry

It's most peculiar to the Afonjas angry

You can't be hungry and be trolling

But Afonjas don't know that. How pathetic cry

Pukesangry

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gives N50k To Instagram Troll Who Has Always Insulted Her by Homeboiy: 7:12am On May 21, 2019
hmmmm
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gives N50k To Instagram Troll Who Has Always Insulted Her by iAmViper(m): 10:26am On May 21, 2019
Na me
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gives N50k To Instagram Troll Who Has Always Insulted Her by tomdon(m): 10:26am On May 21, 2019
Person de abuse you and you carry your hand take compensate am. Him go use your money take drink beer to step down. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gives N50k To Instagram Troll Who Has Always Insulted Her by iAmViper(m): 10:27am On May 21, 2019
It was me
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gives N50k To Instagram Troll Who Has Always Insulted Her by GTFO(f): 10:27am On May 21, 2019
She's absolutely MAD!! angry

I always feel IRRITATED whenever I see her name Pop-Up!
I seriously don't know why! I hate dramatic fools!!!

It's my nature!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gives N50k To Instagram Troll Who Has Always Insulted Her by BlackfireX: 10:28am On May 21, 2019
I will send that troll #150,000 to continue bashing her....

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gives N50k To Instagram Troll Who Has Always Insulted Her by TheLogicalMind(m): 10:28am On May 21, 2019
So Tonto Dike has at least managed to imbibe one aspect of the Christianity she is always bragging about by giving alms to this poor anonymous Yoruba MOOSLIME troll who is always abusing her and her Christian faith:

ROMANS 12:19-20

"Do not avenge yourselves, beloved, but leave room for God’s wrath. For it is written: “Vengeance is Mine; I will repay, says the Lord.” On the contrary, “If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him a drink. Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good...."

A MOOSLIME enemy of Christ will be able to break his ramadan fast for the next several days, thanks to the generosity of a someone who only practices 20% Christianity.

There's a lesson in this for all followers of Christ.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gives N50k To Instagram Troll Who Has Always Insulted Her by Kendumazy(m): 10:29am On May 21, 2019
Lol. Saving soul or leading soul astray. Tell me another thing abeggi

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gives N50k To Instagram Troll Who Has Always Insulted Her by RichAnez: 10:29am On May 21, 2019
Fear DSS and SARS
Elmojiid:
insult turn blessing....i go dey insult dem dangote and co now.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gives N50k To Instagram Troll Who Has Always Insulted Her by Nobody: 10:29am On May 21, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Most Nigerian souls were brought to earth with zero iota of shame cry

It's most peculiar to the Afonjas angry

You can't be hungry and be trolling

But Afonjas don't know that. How pathetic cry

Pukesangry

Don't mind the useless people

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gives N50k To Instagram Troll Who Has Always Insulted Her by deebrain(m): 10:29am On May 21, 2019
The 50k is actually an insult.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gives N50k To Instagram Troll Who Has Always Insulted Her by babasoji: 10:30am On May 21, 2019
Hope the money lasts more than 40seconds sha

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gives N50k To Instagram Troll Who Has Always Insulted Her by Daraplato(m): 10:30am On May 21, 2019
Infinix Hot 4 for sale.

2GB RAM, 16GB Internal Storage

Android 7.0

New 4000mah Battery.

Price: 20k. Slightly negotiable.

WhatsApp or call 08101091320
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gives N50k To Instagram Troll Who Has Always Insulted Her by trapQ: 10:30am On May 21, 2019
There is a particular lady who has turned begging into a habit on Instagram. Always saying her kids have no baby food.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine Celebrates 5th Anniversary (Pictures) / Omowunmi Akinnifesi, Her Mother And Sisters' Family Photo / Lola Omotayo Misses Her Father A Week After His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.