Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:40 AM

Kemi Olunloyo, Kanye West And Kim Kardashian In Throwback Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo, Kanye West And Kim Kardashian In Throwback Photos (48121 Views)

Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Christmas Card 2019 Family Picture / Simi And Adekunle Gold Loved Up In Throwback Photos / Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo, Kanye West And Kim Kardashian In Throwback Photos by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:59am On May 21, 2019
Why was she kicked out of usa?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo, Kanye West And Kim Kardashian In Throwback Photos by ikorodureporta: 9:01am On May 21, 2019
So??, auntie Kemi wetin make we do??
Re: Kemi Olunloyo, Kanye West And Kim Kardashian In Throwback Photos by shiwex: 9:05am On May 21, 2019
itspzpics:
Nice
Nigerians will never learn, always looking for things that glitter and missing the lustreless gem. Kemi Olunloyo is ahead of her time so Nigerians will never understand her. Same was said of Fela, never appreciated while he was alive but now we look for all sort of ways to Immortalize the man. If only we had a 100 Kemi's, then you will start to see the impact investigative journalism can do in help us in Nigeria.

Wake up Nigerians and Cherish what you have. People like Kemi will be getting awards everyday in the West.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo, Kanye West And Kim Kardashian In Throwback Photos by tfash96(m): 9:07am On May 21, 2019
Igbo fun

Re: Kemi Olunloyo, Kanye West And Kim Kardashian In Throwback Photos by successsurvivor(m): 9:08am On May 21, 2019
It's photoshop guys, look closely how her hand on Kenye west shoulders look cropped. Scam woman. Hahahajinjinchuchu #laughingInChinese
Re: Kemi Olunloyo, Kanye West And Kim Kardashian In Throwback Photos by Kvngyemi0407(m): 9:14am On May 21, 2019
The gown she wore with Kim looks my mum's gown undecided undecided undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo, Kanye West And Kim Kardashian In Throwback Photos by divine2288: 9:20am On May 21, 2019
she has been repping naija for long... she is a professional...all y'all ahud Bleep off
Re: Kemi Olunloyo, Kanye West And Kim Kardashian In Throwback Photos by homesteady(m): 9:21am On May 21, 2019
CSNg:
This thing looks photoshopped!

***MODIFIED****

IT IS PHOTOSHOP!

I am into graphic forensics.

Take a good loom at Kemi's hand on Kanye's shoulder...the hand has a white borderline which shows it was traced and cut out from a background of one picture and superimposed into the background of the real Kanye photo!

Anyways...whatever rocks her boat!

I sell Exide Inverter batteries manufactured in Portugal! Check my profile and sig!

I also suspected it was photoshop.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo, Kanye West And Kim Kardashian In Throwback Photos by homesteady(m): 9:24am On May 21, 2019
shiwex:

Nigerians will never learn, always looking for things that glitter and missing the lustreless gem. Kemi Olunloyo is ahead of her time so Nigerians will never understand her. Same was said of Fela, never appreciated while he was alive but now we look for all sort of ways to Immortalize the man. If only we had a 100 Kemi's, then you will start to see the impact investigative journalism can do in help us in Nigeria.

Wake up Nigerians and Cherish what you have. People like Kemi will be getting awards everyday in the West.

Shut up you this silly Kemi! The only time people will cherish you is if they make studying you as a course in mental health. Your delusion is paranormal.

You blocked me on Instagram for calling you out, try blocking me here. grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo, Kanye West And Kim Kardashian In Throwback Photos by blackgold2018(m): 9:25am On May 21, 2019
delectablegyal:
kemi is a professional journalist. you all should deal with it.
they v come again. Black Brain always feel inferior to Whites.
White asslicker like u. So because she took pictures with the Americans nw makes her professional.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo, Kanye West And Kim Kardashian In Throwback Photos by cr7lomo: 9:31am On May 21, 2019
CSNg:
This thing looks photoshopped!

***MODIFIED****

IT IS PHOTOSHOP!

I am into graphic forensics.

Take a good loom at Kemi's hand on Kanye's shoulder...the hand has a white borderline which shows it was traced and cut out from a background of one picture and superimposed into the background of the real Kanye photo!

Anyways...whatever rocks her boat!

I sell Exide Inverter batteries manufactured in Portugal! Check my profile and sig!

Even the second with Kim...look at the position of her shoulder....it's vertical, which is impossible when u hug a person close to u...it should b horizontal... That hand on Kim's arms should b one of the ex bfs
Re: Kemi Olunloyo, Kanye West And Kim Kardashian In Throwback Photos by bluecircle470: 10:38am On May 21, 2019
dominique:
There is a saying in North America that "Anyone Kemi interviews blows!"

Really? Who are the people saying that? undecided
This woman loves to hype herself sha

Go hype urself too
Re: Kemi Olunloyo, Kanye West And Kim Kardashian In Throwback Photos by Nobody: 10:47am On May 21, 2019
IamPatriotic:
These pictures were taken in the pre-internet era. Those years when Kemi was still roaming the ghetto streets of North America, before she was deported to Ibadan for rehabilitation.

You cannot run into a Kanye, John Legend or a kim in the ghetto street. Use your head head. Stop unnecessary hate on the woman. Her father was a prominent person.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo, Kanye West And Kim Kardashian In Throwback Photos by makeitijn: 10:48am On May 21, 2019
trapQ:
Really?
absolutely
Re: Kemi Olunloyo, Kanye West And Kim Kardashian In Throwback Photos by LyfeJennings(m): 10:59am On May 21, 2019
handsomebanana:

Use your brain
2004 na pre internet era shey?

2004 is pre-internet compared to the development we have now. Although I don dey do gee that year..

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo, Kanye West And Kim Kardashian In Throwback Photos by femi4: 11:34am On May 21, 2019
dominique:
There is a saying in North America that "Anyone Kemi interviews blows!"

Really? Who are the people saying that? undecided
This woman loves to hype herself sha
There is North America in Iwo rd Ibadan
Re: Kemi Olunloyo, Kanye West And Kim Kardashian In Throwback Photos by Tocheagle(m): 1:44pm On May 21, 2019
I am not surprised

Re: Kemi Olunloyo, Kanye West And Kim Kardashian In Throwback Photos by 9jaRealist: 2:44pm On May 21, 2019
GROUPIE! grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo, Kanye West And Kim Kardashian In Throwback Photos by chamber247(m): 4:19pm On May 21, 2019
IamPatriotic:
These pictures were taken in the pre-internet era. Those years when Kemi was still roaming the ghetto streets of North America, before she was deported to Ibadan for rehabilitation.
funny you!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo, Kanye West And Kim Kardashian In Throwback Photos by booksrite(f): 4:00am On Jun 29, 2019
Nigerians will never learn, always looking for things that glitter and missing the lustreless gem. Kemi Olunloyo is ahead of her time so Nigerians will never understand her. Same was said of Fela, never appreciated while he was alive but now we look for all sort of ways to Immortalize the man. If only we had a 100 Kemi's, then you will start to see the impact investigative journalism can do in help us in Nigeria.Wake up Nigerians and Cherish what you have. People like Kemi will be getting awards everyday in the West.

cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

''For 365 Days, I Went In Between The Legs Of Many Women'' - Solomon Akiyesi / 'How Much Is Gun In Black Market?' Bovi Asks As He Shares Photo Of His Daughter / Teni Offers Money For Business Startup. Wizkid Replies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.