Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,101 members, 7,828,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Miracle Igbokwe Returns To Social Media, Shares Cute Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miracle Igbokwe Returns To Social Media, Shares Cute Photos (29393 Views)

Miracle Igbokwe Graduates From Aviation School As He Becomes A Certified Pilot / Alex And Chubby-Looking Miracle Igbokwe In London (Photo) / Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miracle Igbokwe Returns To Social Media, Shares Cute Photos by importantperson: 10:03am On May 21, 2019
mrgraphics01:
cute guy

1k? You Don craze finish
Re: Miracle Igbokwe Returns To Social Media, Shares Cute Photos by NobleAngell(f): 10:09am On May 21, 2019
safarigirl:

Nothing is sure, but certain paths give you a higher chance than others.

2.1 will not guarantee success over third class, but 2.1 will give you a better start
What Do You Mean By Better Start? I know a lot of third class graduates working in NGOs and 2.1 graduates very much unemployed. Also, haven't you heard that "the end justifies the means"?

1 Like

Re: Miracle Igbokwe Returns To Social Media, Shares Cute Photos by NobleAngell(f): 10:13am On May 21, 2019
BrutusOj:
He is doing what gives him joy and Efe chose the path that gives him joy, i dont understand why some people are trying hard to compare them. Efe is happy cos he loves music, this one is happy cos he loves to fly plane.
Efe is happy because he loves music? Are you serious? Does that make him a good singer? What exactly has his love for music done for him? Passion is different from talent pls. U and Efe should just thank God for big brother.
Re: Miracle Igbokwe Returns To Social Media, Shares Cute Photos by H2Ossss(m): 10:18am On May 21, 2019
DREAMZZZ:
efe is a disgrace to the waffi nation.....well na jos boy him be ....but i no understand ppl wey bust out from jtown no dey dey stupid

Aswear.... only that guy dey fall our hand
Re: Miracle Igbokwe Returns To Social Media, Shares Cute Photos by safarigirl(f): 10:36am On May 21, 2019
NobleAngell:
What Do You Mean By Better Start? I know a lot of third class graduates working in NGOs and 2.1 graduates very much unemployed. Also, haven't you heard that "the end justifies the means"?

Better start means as it is said.

Various things will give you an edge over others. If I am rich, it gives me an edge over someone who isn't at first. What I do with it is what will determine the end.

That is why words like potential exist. Some have potential, what they do with it, determines the end. Beauty, brains, intelligence, wealth, all these things are an edge. The persoj determines what they do with their edge, and some never do anything with theirs

3 Likes

Re: Miracle Igbokwe Returns To Social Media, Shares Cute Photos by safarigirl(f): 10:40am On May 21, 2019
Mk93:

there is nothing like a better start. the end will determine if you made a good start.
in any situation you find yourself, just do all you can and leave the rest for time,luck and unexpected events

You cannot remove what things like wealth, connection, looks, intelligence, talent and skill, can do to a situation. If time meets you when you aren't prepared, what happens?

1 Like

Re: Miracle Igbokwe Returns To Social Media, Shares Cute Photos by NobleAngell(f): 11:18am On May 21, 2019
safarigirl:

Better start means as it is said.

Various things will give you an edge over others. If I am rich, it gives me an edge over someone who isn't at first. What I do with it is what will determine the end.

That is why words like potential exist. Some have potential, what they do with it, determines the end. Beauty, brains, intelligence, wealth, all these things are an edge. The persoj determines what they do with their edge, and some never do anything with theirs
After all you have said, it still doesn't boll down to 2.1 or 3rd class. And it certainly doesn't give you a good start.

1 Like

Re: Miracle Igbokwe Returns To Social Media, Shares Cute Photos by safarigirl(f): 1:41pm On May 21, 2019
NobleAngell:
After all you have said, it still doesn't boll down to 2.1 or 3rd class. And it certainly doesn't give you a good start.

Degrees might have been a poor analogy, but even then, some jobs require minimun of 2.1, a 3rd class graduate is automatically disadvantaged for such jobs. They will need an extra skill to get such a job, will they not? Is an extra skill not an advantage?

You sha got the point, sans the analogy. There are certain advantages in life that may put one ahead of their peers. Claiming they do not exist, is akin to playing the ostrich

2 Likes

Re: Miracle Igbokwe Returns To Social Media, Shares Cute Photos by BrutusOj(m): 5:41pm On May 21, 2019
NobleAngell:
Efe is happy because he loves music? Are you serious? Does that make him a good singer? What exactly has his love for music done for him? Passion is different from talent pls. U and Efe should just thank God for big brother.
whether he is talented or not, he feels fulfiled doing music and that is why he chose to invest his price money in music. Allow him to follow his dream
Re: Miracle Igbokwe Returns To Social Media, Shares Cute Photos by NobleAngell(f): 5:56pm On May 21, 2019
BrutusOj:
whether he is talented or not, he feels fulfiled doing music and that is why he chose to invest his price money in music. Allow him to follow his dream
I'm not stopping him o. Let him follow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miracle Igbokwe Returns To Social Media, Shares Cute Photos by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 21, 2019
safarigirl:

You cannot remove what things like wealth, connection, looks, intelligence, talent and skill, can do to a situation. If time meets you when you aren't prepared, what happens?
you have to be prepared all time in your own capacity .we all are never going to get very rich. be satisfied with just earning enough to live. the richest today were not the most intelligent or talented people in their youths. Time and unexpected events always determine how successful you will become. you also need a bit of luck for things to click

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics / Photos Of Bukola Adeeyo's Daughter, Janell / Chika Ike Shaving Her Hair For N5m Acting Role (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.