Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,035 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Aviation Training Institute In Philippines, 100% Praticals - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Aviation Training Institute In Philippines, 100% Praticals (639 Views)

How Can I Receive Payment From An Employer In the Philippines / Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Junior Staff Recruitment June 2018 / Graduate And Experienced Recruitment In A Leading Aviation Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aviation Training Institute In Philippines, 100% Praticals by Chinenyek(m): 6:13am On May 21, 2019
[color=#770077][/color]A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO REDUCE UNEMPLOYMENT IN NIGERIA , THERE IS AN OPPORTUNITY GOING ON FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO BUILD A CAREER IN AVIATION IN THE AREA OF AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE, SHEETMETAL AND PILOTING, INTERESTED PEOPLE SHOULD CONTACT ME FOR FURTHER DETAILS

1 Share

Re: Aviation Training Institute In Philippines, 100% Praticals by zubinike(m): 7:01am On May 21, 2019
Am interested
Re: Aviation Training Institute In Philippines, 100% Praticals by Greatarnold: 9:32am On May 21, 2019
I'm interested..
koko.arnold@hotmail.com
Re: Aviation Training Institute In Philippines, 100% Praticals by Kemiawo2004(f): 10:12am On May 21, 2019
I'm interested,my mail is ; kemiron2space@gmail.com
Re: Aviation Training Institute In Philippines, 100% Praticals by edris09(m): 10:26am On May 21, 2019
I am interested contact me edristosin@gmail.com
Re: Aviation Training Institute In Philippines, 100% Praticals by okubowei: 10:46pm On May 21, 2019
Am interested. Okuboweiemmanuel@gmail.com
Re: Aviation Training Institute In Philippines, 100% Praticals by Chinenyek(m): 11:06pm On May 21, 2019
This position is for graduate for any decipline, but you must be able to speak and understand English. This is very real and be aware of is a 1 year training.
Re: Aviation Training Institute In Philippines, 100% Praticals by Zing85: 11:28pm On May 21, 2019
interested zingwotu@gmail.com
Re: Aviation Training Institute In Philippines, 100% Praticals by Chinenyek(m): 6:12pm On May 26, 2019
AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE TRAINING and AIRCRAFT CONSTRUCTION PROGRAM.
NIGERIAN CANDIDATES.
Theoretical program: conducted by Manila Aviation and Aircraft Maintenance Training Centre,
Manila, Philippines.
Content: aircraft maintenance training, sheet metalwork introduction and training, basic welding in
TIG and oxy-acetylene, piston engine maintenance (Rotax 2 and 4 stroke motors), engine
installation, light aircraft assembly, basic electrical installation, instrument installation and test,
aircraft fabric installation, final aircraft assembly and test, flight test, introduction to flight training.
Please see Brochure: Foreign Student Candidates.
Certificate: issued by Manila Aviation and Aircraft Maintenance Training Centre

Practical training: conducted by Serenity Aviation Pty Ltd, under the guidance of Manila Aviation and
Aircraft Maintenance Training Centre at Manila, Philippines.
Content: assembling of Spacewalker, Australian Karatoo, Karasport and Starlite light sports aircraft.
This program gives you experience in the tasks you learn in the above program. In this part of the
course, you will fully assemble one of the above aircraft, including certification of the aircraft, and
conducting basic flight testing (under the guidance of a qualified pilot).
You will get exposure to various aspects of light aircraft maintenance on other aircraft types as well
during this practical experience course.
Certificate: Issued by Serenity Aviation Pty Ltd - “AIRCRAFT ASSEMBLEY and MAINTENANCE
PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE”.
Any flight time gained during this course whilst under instruction from qualified flight instructor can
be accrued for full pilots license accreditation (student pilots license required including logbook).
Director / CEO,
Serenity Aviation Pty Ltd
Ph (Whatsapp): +61 424 944697
Email: serenityaviation@gmail.com

Post Course employment:
Those students who pass the theoretical and practical training with Manila Aviation and Aircraft
Maintenance Training will be considered for a new company based in Nigeria manufacturing and
assembling those aircraft as instructed on in the Philippines.

Nigeria Contact: Emmanuel Kalu
Email: Kalu.emmanuel3@gmail.com
Ph / Whatsapp: 08068782119

COSTS:
Course: Theoretical and Practical Components: USD $2000
Airfares: Allow USD $ 1,000
Accommodation and living expenses: allow USD $ 2,500
Total: USD $5,500 00 (N2,000,000).

Aircraft manufacturing and welding of the aircraft fuselage structure. Final assembly prior to build up of the aircraft

Chinenyek:
[color=#770077][/color]A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO REDUCE UNEMPLOYMENT IN NIGERIA , THERE IS AN OPPORTUNITY GOING ON FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO BUILD A CAREER IN AVIATION IN THE AREA OF AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE, SHEETMETAL AND PILOTING, INTERESTED PEOPLE SHOULD CONTACT ME FOR FURTHER DETAILS
Re: Aviation Training Institute In Philippines, 100% Praticals by Chinenyek(m): 6:23pm On May 26, 2019
Chinenyek:

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Earn Up To N5,000 A Day Cleaning. Cleenar.com / Are There No Jobs In Nigeria For ND Holders? / Nigerian Army Recruitment For Ssc And Dssc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.