Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Car Wash Business Offer. I Need Advice - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Car Wash Business Offer. I Need Advice (829 Views)

I Do Car Wash Business For Living / I Do Car Wash Business For Living / Business Offer View If Interested! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Wash Business Offer. I Need Advice by tolugar: 7:22am On May 21, 2019
ever wanted to own a car wash

now I have an offer of pre existing space with canopy for two cars, and an over head tank. now the owner is insisting on a 50k monthly lease.

those in the business pls is this achievable.

note: its located in a filling station and its a busy area too.

candid opinions
Re: Car Wash Business Offer. I Need Advice by Nobody: 7:26am On May 21, 2019
tolugar:
ever wanted to own a car wash

now I have an offer of pre existing space with canopy for two cars, and an over head tank. now the owner is insisting on a 50k monthly lease.

those in the business pls is this achievable.

note: its located in a filling station and its a busy area too.

candid opinions
Re: Car Wash Business Offer. I Need Advice by tolugar: 8:32am On May 21, 2019
Shibaraba:

awka
Re: Car Wash Business Offer. I Need Advice by Kennyprince: 9:27am On May 21, 2019
Its on the high! You will end up just working for somebody and in the end you wont balance yourself. Surely, you would need staff, wont u pay them? What about the few things u will buy to wash? Wont u feed? If he agrees 30k you will take it that everyday, 1k goes to him which is ok

3 Likes

Re: Car Wash Business Offer. I Need Advice by tolugar: 10:51am On May 21, 2019
Kennyprince:
Its on the high! You will end up just working for somebody and in the end you wont balance yourself. Surely, you would need staff, wont u pay them? What about the few things u will buy to wash? Wont u feed? If he agrees 30k you will take it that everyday, 1k goes to him which is ok

Thanks bro.
Re: Car Wash Business Offer. I Need Advice by kunlef1: 8:12pm On May 21, 2019
I will suggest you do a market survey around the area for at least 2 weeks. How much is paid per car and what is the average car washed per day.

From that, you can see if you will have enough profit after deducting the daily rent, staff payment and other materials used. If you can make a profit of at least two times what you pay him per month I will say go for it.

You may negotiate with the owner to allow you try the first month for free to test the waters. But I think it saves you a lot of money compared to starting from scratch and it is a lot less risky. You can also gradually save for your own car wash eventually.

Even, if it doesn't work after 2-3 months, you can walk away with minimal initial investment. But please do your market survey first before taking a decision.

1 Like

Re: Car Wash Business Offer. I Need Advice by kunlef1: 8:13pm On May 21, 2019
I will suggest you do a market survey around the area for at least 2 weeks. How much is paid per car and what is the average car washed per day.

From that, you can see if you will have enough profit after deducting the daily rent, staff payment and other materials used. If you can make a profit of at least two times what you pay him per month I will say go for it.

You may negotiate with the owner to allow you try the first month for free to test the waters. But I think it saves you a lot of money compared to starting from scratch, and it is a lot less risky. You can also gradually save for your own car wash eventually.

Even, if it doesn't work after 2-3 months, you can walk away with minimal initial investment. But please do your market survey first before taking a decision.

(1) (Reply)

Create Another Source Of Income With Your Smart Phone / Urgent Dialysis. Financial Assistance Needed / How To Make 5,000 To 50,000 Monthly From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.