Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,420 members, 7,819,514 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

EFCC Arraigns Woman For N2. 1m Fraud - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arraigns Woman For N2. 1m Fraud (37913 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Two Chinese Over Illegal Mining Activities (Photo) / EFCC Arraigns Woman Over 150M Fraud (pics) / EFCC Arraigns 606 Autos Babafemi Sarumi Samusideen For N207.1M Money Laundering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arraigns Woman For N2. 1m Fraud by frowland(m): 11:19am On May 21, 2019
Shibaraba:
Fine lady
Hausas can fine sha
Especially one tribe they call basa tribe
Jesu
I spent a few weeks there way back. See beauty everythere
Konji hold me sotay I begin hook my preeq join belt so that e no go embarrass me again(only pros know this trick).

Fine or not she should be prosecuted if found guilty
Prison warders go file this one kpekus well

Where is this tribe located?
Re: EFCC Arraigns Woman For N2. 1m Fraud by tomdon(m): 11:20am On May 21, 2019
Where's the beauty. Mcheew
Re: EFCC Arraigns Woman For N2. 1m Fraud by Sheriman(m): 11:21am On May 21, 2019
Scam Site.. Not Legit..
You are just wasting your precious time and energy
Re: EFCC Arraigns Woman For N2. 1m Fraud by Nuklex(m): 11:21am On May 21, 2019
And you called this big nose beautiful.

Visit any near by hospital for glass because you are not seeing clearly

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Woman For N2. 1m Fraud by Ysd1: 11:23am On May 21, 2019
004gist:
You will never hear handsome man arrested or paraded. What you will hear is two fraudsters or two deadly kidnappers, two man squard criminals etc
But when it comes to woman you add beauty, sexy, burst

Yeye
nur mind them grin grin
Re: EFCC Arraigns Woman For N2. 1m Fraud by Maket: 11:25am On May 21, 2019
Declare her free because she is too beautiful..... Cotsey OP
Re: EFCC Arraigns Woman For N2. 1m Fraud by anonimi: 11:29am On May 21, 2019
NaijaCelebrity:
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Kano Zonal Office on Monday May 20, 2019 arraigned one Hauwa Mohammed Sabo before Honourable Justice Obiora Atuegwu Egwuatu of the Federal High Court, sitting in Kano on a two-count charge of obtaining money under false pretense. .

The defendant allegedly obtained the sum of N2,150,000 (Two Million, One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira) only from the plaintiff, Badura Kabir Idris on the guise that he would invest the amount in his gold mining business.

Are the northerners taking the southerners for fools
Chopping their gold mining money quietly while sharing the oil money. What is that?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3477544_whatthefuckisthisshitusewhenyouseeauselesscommentorpost_jpegb2cb22972c8bfd4a9aa05b00b32a5b8e

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arraigns Woman For N2. 1m Fraud by Kyrx(m): 11:32am On May 21, 2019
johnkay1:
Northerners don join yahoo.
Scammer everywhere, to do any deal online now na problem.
When woman that look so innocent like this dey scam, who are we to believe again?

Bros I tire oh, na dem pastors I even dey fear pass now. Na so one take use pastor level scam me peanut money on top data mata, I just chill...but Northerners still dey legit pass we Southerners sha.

Ps. And me dey talk from my own personal experience ni oh before someone go chop me for here now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arraigns Woman For N2. 1m Fraud by Karemarealty288(m): 11:33am On May 21, 2019
Beautiful Hajia...looking confident.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Woman For N2. 1m Fraud by ledaman: 11:33am On May 21, 2019
Shibaraba:
Fine lady
Hausas can fine sha
Jesu
Konji hold me sotay I begin hook my preeq join belt so that e no go embarrass me again(only pros know this trick).

Point of correction, female accused are kept with wardress so there is no how she would be slept with ok. Am a prison officer.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Woman For N2. 1m Fraud by Emmygandy(m): 11:36am On May 21, 2019
[quote author=Oma307 post=78576564]
how wetin you talk take concern the matter for ground
The power of weed (kwale igbo
Re: EFCC Arraigns Woman For N2. 1m Fraud by cbright4real(f): 11:36am On May 21, 2019
BlackfireX:
Yoruba people
I don't think u can read

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Woman For N2. 1m Fraud by mmadu5(m): 11:44am On May 21, 2019
Stop abusing the word beautiful
Re: EFCC Arraigns Woman For N2. 1m Fraud by Olusage90: 11:44am On May 21, 2019
Oma307:
u sure say u get sense
Re: EFCC Arraigns Woman For N2. 1m Fraud by felo812000(m): 11:44am On May 21, 2019
hehehhe. I go kee ma wife with all these styles
Re: EFCC Arraigns Woman For N2. 1m Fraud by Kingsley1000(m): 11:44am On May 21, 2019
Shibaraba:
Fine lady
Hausas can fine sha
Jesu

nwamaikpe student cheesy
Re: EFCC Arraigns Woman For N2. 1m Fraud by Nobody: 11:46am On May 21, 2019
Oma307:

Nah afonja be that...obbsessed with Hausa fulani. Sickening!
Re: EFCC Arraigns Woman For N2. 1m Fraud by Gudiza(m): 11:48am On May 21, 2019
Shibaraba:
....Prison warders go file this one kpekus well
ledaman:
Point of correction, female accused are kept with wardress so there is no how she would be slept with ok. Am a prison officer.
lol. You just had to didn't you?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Woman For N2. 1m Fraud by Nobody: 11:48am On May 21, 2019
Shibaraba:
Fine lady
[s]Hausas can fine sha
Jesu

Prison warders go file this one kpekus well[/s]
Afonja, Always worhiping hausa-Fulani. There is nothing fine about this woman
Re: EFCC Arraigns Woman For N2. 1m Fraud by pinkygurl(f): 11:52am On May 21, 2019
NaijaCelebrity:
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Kano Zonal Office on Monday May 20, 2019 arraigned one Hauwa Mohammed Sabo before Honourable Justice Obiora Atuegwu Egwuatu of the Federal High Court, sitting in Kano on a two-count charge of obtaining money under false pretense. .

The defendant allegedly obtained the sum of N2,150,000 (Two Million, One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira) only from the plaintiff, Badura Kabir Idris on the guise that he would invest the amount in his gold mining business.

One of the charges read that: “You, Hauwa Mohammed Sabo (Alias Hajiya Nina), sometime in the month of November, 2017 in Kano, within the jurisdiction of this honourable court, with intent to defraud, obtained the sum of N2,000,000 (Two Million Naira), only from Badura Kabir Idris, under the false pretence that the money was for investment into your hold mining business which pretence you knew to be false and thereby committed an offence contrary to Section 1(2) of the Advance Fee Fraud and Other Fraud Related Offences Act 2006 and punishable under Section 1(3) of the same Act."

The defendant pleaded not guilty to the charge.

In view of her guilty plea, prosecution counsel, Sadiq Hussain asked the court for a trial date and for the defendant to be remanded in prison custody.

Defence counsel, Ladi Oseni informed the court that she was yet to file a formal bail application and requested for an adjournment.

Justice Egwuatu remanded the defendant in EFCC custody and adjourned the matter to May 23 and 28, 2019 for the hearing of the bail application and commencement of trial, respectively.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/05/21/efcc-arraigns-woman-for-n2-1m-fraud/
grin[center][/center]
Re: EFCC Arraigns Woman For N2. 1m Fraud by Investmentfreak: 11:57am On May 21, 2019
You no well grin
Shibaraba:
Fine lady
Hausas can fine sha
Jesu

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Woman For N2. 1m Fraud by JBoss25(m): 12:01pm On May 21, 2019
Shibaraba:
Fine lady
Hausas can fine sha
Jesu

there's nothing fine about her, is ur eye paining you?
Re: EFCC Arraigns Woman For N2. 1m Fraud by seyigiggle: 12:03pm On May 21, 2019
my concern is the illegal mining taking place in the North, and the Fed Govt does not care about it.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Woman For N2. 1m Fraud by Chinashopping84: 12:08pm On May 21, 2019
Pok
Re: EFCC Arraigns Woman For N2. 1m Fraud by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:08pm On May 21, 2019
Lol@ Beautiful Woman!

Nairaland sef!!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Arraigns Woman For N2. 1m Fraud by peters230: 12:17pm On May 21, 2019
weti beautiful for here,..... hisss
Re: EFCC Arraigns Woman For N2. 1m Fraud by mikkiviv: 12:18pm On May 21, 2019
004gist:
You will never hear handsome man arrested or paraded. What you will hear is two fraudsters or two deadly kidnappers, two man squard criminals etc
But when it comes to woman you add beauty, sexy, burst

Yeye
I can't stop laughing,ur very funny
Re: EFCC Arraigns Woman For N2. 1m Fraud by ohem007(m): 12:23pm On May 21, 2019
Beautiful kini...

Oya op come..

Come and see your sense here

Re: EFCC Arraigns Woman For N2. 1m Fraud by ablogroup: 1:06pm On May 21, 2019
wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" / Suspected Fulani Herdsman Who Cut Off Woman’s Fingers In Aba Finally Speaks Up / Ikenna Unegbu: NIMC DG Defiles A 2-Year-old Girl In His Office In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.