Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:35 AM

When Love Dies - Episode 2 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / When Love Dies - Episode 2 (355 Views)

When Love Dies - Episode 11 / When Love Dies - Episode 1 / When Love Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Love Dies - Episode 2 by Jameskyrian(m): 8:08am On May 21, 2019
*When Love Dies - Episode 2*

❤❤������

Gabriel
In essence of being the best husband and father, I made efforts to recieve bank loans and used our home as collateral-it was’nt much but enough to get me 500 grand- then it was time to actively make use my talents. I put up posters of employment. Yes I became the boss practically. Day and night , we worked tirelessly at the little workshop near the house…. Some days when I sleep off while working late, Kate is always there to make sure the ball was kept rolling, she was my lineline through out the turbulent waves.

The craft store was getting bigger, the payout increased. Shipments doubled and income became...

Continue reading on the link below

����������������������

https://jkcyno.com/2019/05/21/when-love-dies-episode-2/

(1) (Reply)

My Funeral / Petals Of The Last Red Rose / White Man In Town ( Prelude)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.