Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Do You Ever Wished To Be A Nigerian? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Ever Wished To Be A Nigerian? (306 Views)

30 Lessons I Wished I Had Learnt Before Turning 30 / What's Something You Wished You Had Done While Young? / A Response To The Comments On The Bad Habit You Wished To Stop In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Ever Wished To Be A Nigerian? by Hadampson(m): 8:22am On May 21, 2019
Are you Nigerian by choice, by birth or by force undecided smiley

For me, i'm a Nigerian by force cos i don't wish to become a Nigerian. My parents dropped me here without my consent grin

Nairalanders, do you ever wished to be a Nigerian?
Re: Do You Ever Wished To Be A Nigerian? by mcdreeezy: 3:46pm On May 21, 2019
I don't think anyone would say they wished for it. Except they're eating from the national cake directly or indirectly.

Nigeria sucks.

1 Like

Re: Do You Ever Wished To Be A Nigerian? by Hadampson(m): 7:37pm On May 21, 2019
mcdreeezy:
I don't think anyone would say they wished for it. Except they're eating from the national cake directly or indirectly.

Nigeria sucks.

Some are proud to be a Nigerian and wished to be a Nigerian in their next life
Re: Do You Ever Wished To Be A Nigerian? by mcdreeezy: 8:34pm On May 21, 2019
Hadampson:

Some are proud to be a Nigerian and wished to be a Nigerian in their next life

There will always be an exception.
Re: Do You Ever Wished To Be A Nigerian? by Mizwisdom(f): 8:28am On May 31, 2019
Hadampson:
Are you a Nigerian by choice, by birth or by force undecided smiley

For me, i'm a Nigerian by force cos i don't wish to become a Nigerian. My parents dropped me here without my consent grin

Nairalanders, what's your own? Do you ever wanted to be a Nigerian?

Your English though grin

Yes I wish to be a Nigerian, I like being African because I'm black & proud!

If you marry a white you will start eliminating your African heritage, at least if your kids marry whites too, your grandkids will be more white than black, by your 4th generation, they will be all white and no sign of Nigerian. So your aim should be marrying white or another race for now, good luck
Re: Do You Ever Wished To Be A Nigerian? by Hadampson(m): 8:54am On May 31, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Your English though grin

Yes I wish to be a Nigerian, I like being African because I'm black & proud!

If you marry a white you will start eliminating your African heritage, at least if your kids marry whites too, your grandkids will be more white than black, by your 4th generation, they will be all white and no sign of Nigerian. So your aim should be marrying white or another race for now, good luck

I'm not good in writing actually smiley

I can't eliminate my African heritage cos i cherish it alot and thanks for the advice.

Shalom

(1) (Reply)

Am Loosing It / Rivers State Govt Makes Speech On Port Harcourt Mall Explosion. / Data Recovery Software: 5 Things To Check Before Buying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.