Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Am Loosing It - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Am Loosing It (303 Views)

Nairaland Is Loosing It's Grip. Fix It Now Seun / The Reason Nairaland Is Loosing Value / Gtbank Scared Of Loosing Their Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Loosing It by Rachael30: 1:37pm On Jun 11, 2019
Hello fellows am new here on nairaland. I have issues at hand. I met a guy who made it known to me that he had a good when I asked him, I was not bothered because I wasn't interested then. We became good friends , he helped me out in so many things.
Along the line he said he had feelings for me, by then I have started liking him .one thing led to the other we are already having sex even though he says he hardly see his gf due to issues they have which I hardly believe.
I don't want to be a side chick to anyone , wat do I do because I don't know how to kill my feelings for him since he still have a good and don't want to be hurt at the end.
Re: Am Loosing It by budaatum: 1:39pm On Jun 11, 2019
You knew he had a gf and you started having sex with him?

Sidekicked, is you!
Re: Am Loosing It by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 6:45am On Jun 12, 2019
Rachael30:
Hello fellows am new here on nairaland. I have issues at hand. I met a guy who made it known to me that he had a good when I asked him, I was not bothered because I wasn't interested then. We became good friends , he helped me out in so many things.
Along the line he said he had feelings for me, by then I have started liking him .one thing led to the other we are already having sex even though he says he hardly see his gf due to issues they have which I hardly believe.
I don't want to be a side chick to anyone , wat do I do because I don't know how to kill my feelings for him since he still have a good and don't want to be hurt at the end.
The whole problem started with the "One thing led to the other we are already having sex"....
I mean, you can "start to like him" but when you already know that you don't want or like what he offered in the relationship between both of you but you already give him your body what do you expect
He probably feels you've accepted him and all he has to offer...
Some things should be sorted out with a man before you give him access to your body!!
Know what you want and stick to it, giving him your body makes you settle for less....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Loosing It by Coded2(m): 1:18pm On Dec 30, 2019
Rachael30:
Rachel reach me at my signature

(1) (Reply)

Rivers State Govt Makes Speech On Port Harcourt Mall Explosion. / Atiku Soon To Be Declared Winner As Dino Malaye Release Video Of INEC Server / Futo Post Utme 2019/2020 Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.