Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Cut Mark For Unizik Computer Science - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cut Mark For Unizik Computer Science (735 Views)

UNIZIK POST UTME PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS 2020 / VCs, ASUU Reject 120 Cut-Off Mark For University Admission / Afe Babalola Rejects 120 Cut-off Mark For Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cut Mark For Unizik Computer Science by Vincent2425(m): 8:34am On May 21, 2019
I get 190 in jamb can i study computer science in unzik
Re: Cut Mark For Unizik Computer Science by Weneda(m): 10:01am On May 21, 2019
I'm a graduate of unizik 2016 set. My brother, better go for science education option computer science if u really want to gain admission this year. Ur jamb score is too low. Computer science should be 230 to 250 . My little sister scored 196 and was hoping to get an admission, i immediately change her course from mass communication to Adult Education option mass communication and she gainned admission 2017, now she's in her 200levels. You should score higher in post utme, pray harder.That's all
Re: Cut Mark For Unizik Computer Science by Vincent2425(m): 4:47am On May 22, 2019
I make my mind to make change the institution from unizik to absu...will i have any chance of getting admission.
Re: Cut Mark For Unizik Computer Science by Angel963: 6:09pm On May 29, 2019
Are you an aspiring UNIZIK Candidate searching for past questions online Search no more. With UNLIMITED Access to free Past Question and answers online in PDF Format, things would be more easier and faster.

You don't have to pay for Past Question ANYMORE! You can now download FREE PAST QUESTIONS for all Universities at www.prep.ng

Download FREE UNIZIK post UTME Past Questions and Answers from the link below

https://www.prep.ng/2019/05/free-nnamdi-azikiwe-unizik-post-utme.html

You can also download FREE Past Questions for all Institutions at www.prep.ng

(1) (Reply)

2019/2020 Jamb Change Of Course/institution / I Beg You In The Name Of The GOD You Serve Read This / PDF Expert 2.5 Crack For Mac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.