Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,846 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Tinubu To PDP: You Are Handicapped By Traumatic Feelings Of Loss Of Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To PDP: You Are Handicapped By Traumatic Feelings Of Loss Of Election (9640 Views)

Dino Melaye: "When I Say PDP, You Say TUFIAKWA, OLORUNMAJE" (Throwback Video) / Ortom To PDP: You Have Treated Wike Badly, Go To Him, Appeal / Handicapped Man Blocks Police Van, Demands Release Of Arrested Protesters: Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To PDP: You Are Handicapped By Traumatic Feelings Of Loss Of Election by anonymous1759(m): 1:31pm On May 21, 2019
Upper cut

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To PDP: You Are Handicapped By Traumatic Feelings Of Loss Of Election by shox(m): 1:38pm On May 21, 2019
I always wonder how the people who said buhari is dead laTer went into extinction.

I can see the man's bald head in the video.nothing changed shocked

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To PDP: You Are Handicapped By Traumatic Feelings Of Loss Of Election by Ultimatezlant: 1:47pm On May 21, 2019
shox:
I always wonder how the people who said buhari is dead laTer went into extinction.

I can see the man's bald head in the video.nothing changed shocked
omo

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To PDP: You Are Handicapped By Traumatic Feelings Of Loss Of Election by Alhaji419: 2:03pm On May 21, 2019
Only 4 years of rule person no go hear word. Where he dey when PDP dey rule since ?
Re: Tinubu To PDP: You Are Handicapped By Traumatic Feelings Of Loss Of Election by Bulusc: 2:35pm On May 21, 2019
I thought they are in a holy land and they are talking about the defeat of pdp instead of concentrating on praying for the country.E-rufai defeated you and you are talking about buhari defeating pdp.
Re: Tinubu To PDP: You Are Handicapped By Traumatic Feelings Of Loss Of Election by ClearFlair: 2:36pm On May 21, 2019
PDP are sore losers. They should go and lick their wounds abeg

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To PDP: You Are Handicapped By Traumatic Feelings Of Loss Of Election by mobaking: 2:55pm On May 21, 2019
iPhone 7+,256GB and iPhone X,64GB. both tokunbo for sale

Re: Tinubu To PDP: You Are Handicapped By Traumatic Feelings Of Loss Of Election by Omonigeriarere: 2:57pm On May 21, 2019
Preshy561:
In a saner clime, this bullion van man with his smelly teeth should be rotting in jail.
But no, he's a saint cos he is in Apc.

As if he was not trued under PDP; was he a saint then throughout sixteen years of PDP too?

You need to wake up from your slumber.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu To PDP: You Are Handicapped By Traumatic Feelings Of Loss Of Election by Timmypromise(m): 3:00pm On May 21, 2019
Preshy561:
In a saner clime, this bullion van man with his smelly teeth should be rotting in jail.

Goat......Las Las you go suck balls
Olodo oloriburuku

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To PDP: You Are Handicapped By Traumatic Feelings Of Loss Of Election by NkayStory(f): 3:05pm On May 21, 2019
This ugly druggie and rotten teeth worshipped by demented morons again..Bullion van thief.
Re: Tinubu To PDP: You Are Handicapped By Traumatic Feelings Of Loss Of Election by Basic123: 3:20pm On May 21, 2019
Casptainspecial:

They are handicapped by the traumatic feelings of the colossal loss of the election.

Jagaban go to school well well
You've probably not seeing where Tinubu has been speaking English before.He has deep mastery of the language!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To PDP: You Are Handicapped By Traumatic Feelings Of Loss Of Election by farem: 3:46pm On May 21, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Tinubu wan become President?? Tinubu not in our lifetime!

I am sorry, are you on your way out of this planet?
Why do I ask? You're so emphatic!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To PDP: You Are Handicapped By Traumatic Feelings Of Loss Of Election by Adegreen(m): 5:31pm On May 21, 2019
Our incoming president you have spoken........the flat head generation will not be happy about this
Re: Tinubu To PDP: You Are Handicapped By Traumatic Feelings Of Loss Of Election by Adegreen(m): 5:35pm On May 21, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Tinubu wan become President?? Tinubu not in our lifetime!
...That is very good for you....either you like it or not that is our president.....
Re: Tinubu To PDP: You Are Handicapped By Traumatic Feelings Of Loss Of Election by leokid866: 10:48pm On May 21, 2019
jaksmillioniar:
IBO are foreva behind why others are making progress but dia dirty mind of hate. dey cant talk witout mention Yoruba. jelous pple

I'm yoruba, but please let's stop with the hate. Let's just drop it or keep it locked inside. I'm sure some of our Igbo brothers will see this and go on weeks worth of rants.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To PDP: You Are Handicapped By Traumatic Feelings Of Loss Of Election by Lekanberry(m): 6:11am On May 22, 2019
mobaking:
iPhone 7+,256GB and iPhone X,64GB. both tokunbo for sale
drop ur number sir
Re: Tinubu To PDP: You Are Handicapped By Traumatic Feelings Of Loss Of Election by Westtimeline: 6:59am On May 22, 2019
Preshy561:

Smelly teeth you will be dying to lick with all your heart.
Re: Tinubu To PDP: You Are Handicapped By Traumatic Feelings Of Loss Of Election by mobaking: 8:51am On May 22, 2019
Lekanberry:
drop ur number sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy Removal Necessary To Avert Financial Crisis ā€“ Tinubu / How The President And Governors Steal From Security Votes / Iā€™m Reaching Out To Those Who Defected To APC ā€“ PDP Chairman, Sheriff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.