Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Lauretta Onochie: Atiku Is Depressed Get Him His Pills - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie: Atiku Is Depressed Get Him His Pills (14452 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened / 'Lauretta Onochie Beaten In Delta State' - Jackson Ude / Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lauretta Onochie: Atiku Is Depressed Get Him His Pills by etcsines: 9:42am On May 21, 2019
@titiloyeblog.com

Lauretta Onochie, the social media aide to President Buhari, has replied former Vice President Atiku Abubakar on his defamatory claim and demand of N500M.

Onochie dismissed the letter from Atiku's lawyer, Mike Ozekhome(SAN), describing it as a deliberate ploy to make her lose focus as the legal battle to unseat President Buhari gets intense.

Atiku's lawyer, Mike Ozekhome (SAN), had in a letter to Onochie on Sunday, demanded five hundred million Naira, (N500m) and a written apology in six national and one international daily, as well as on all social media platforms wherein the said publication was made.

However, Onochie has fired back in a statement on Facebook calling Atiku 'a depressed soul in desperate need of his pill but whose aides would not tell him the truth for the sake of their stomachs'.

In her words:“EVIL SHALL NO LONGER HAVE A VOICE NOR SAY, ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA. Good morning Family and Friends. Lauretta Onochie This is in no way responding to the depressed Alhaji Atiku Abubakar whose aides are constantly cooking up disgrace for him, for the sake of their stomachs, instead of giving him his pills.

This is to reassure my PERSONAL PEOPLE who are concerned and have emailed, texted or called to know if I’m fine that truly, I had the most hilarious day yesterday and that I am very fine. I continue to laugh at the clowns who do not know what they are walking into.

We are entering into the most crucial time at the Election Tribunal where the mandate freely given to our beloved President by Nigerians, is being challenged and I’m their nightmare. In their thinking, “Let’s distract Lauretta Onochie. We can’t afford to have her focused on her job”. Buhahahahahaha! I can’t be distracted. Truly I can’t for very simple reasons. I have a great family that thinks the world of me.

My friends are fiercely loyal and committed because they know me. 34 million Buharists across the world are on standby. Always. I have the witness of a clear conscience. I love Nigeria and her wellbeing is my focus. It's all good people. At the end of it all, EVIL SHALL NO LONGER HAVE A VOICE NOR SAY, ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA. Thank you, my people and May God Bless You All.”

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/05/atiku-is-depressed-get-him-his-pills.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Atiku Is Depressed Get Him His Pills by StOla: 9:46am On May 21, 2019
Atiku the orphan who was deceived.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Atiku Is Depressed Get Him His Pills by wingmanII: 9:50am On May 21, 2019
This mumu woman thinks Atiku is her mate.
They are goading her on and she is foolishly and unnecessarily acquiring powerful enemies. When it's pay back time, no one will save her.

100 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Atiku Is Depressed Get Him His Pills by Nobody: 9:50am On May 21, 2019
Okorocha said more than this... be wise, Buhari has just one term left if the tribunal goes his way.

- Lai Mohammed is no longer vocal..
- Adesina picks his words and deal more with articles..
- Shehu only speaks where neccessary..
- Bashir Ahmed is family..

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Atiku Is Depressed Get Him His Pills by UncletC: 11:19am On May 21, 2019
l don't think l have ever read or heard this woman spoken as a respectable human being.. how did she get into the govt?

38 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Atiku Is Depressed Get Him His Pills by Peacecore: 11:29am On May 21, 2019
wingmanII:
This mumu woman thinks Atiku is her mate.
They are goading her on and she is foolishly and unnecessarily acquiring powerful enemies. When it's pay back time, no one will save her.
u that insult pmb everyday, is he ur mate?

52 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Atiku Is Depressed Get Him His Pills by johnkay1(m): 11:43am On May 21, 2019
Uppercut

Atiku now

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Atiku Is Depressed Get Him His Pills by Dannyset(m): 12:04pm On May 21, 2019
grin grin grin
Atiku ooooo.
As Intel way don block now, baba dey find fund any which way to sustain

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Atiku Is Depressed Get Him His Pills by Karemarealty288(m): 12:06pm On May 21, 2019
She can say whatever ...she is not the first neither will say be the last to be intoxicated and developed lose tongue in the corridors of power.

23 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Atiku Is Depressed Get Him His Pills by Lamasta(m): 12:10pm On May 21, 2019
The name Atiku gives Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomole, APC and Lauretta Onochie sleepless night grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Atiku Is Depressed Get Him His Pills by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:10pm On May 21, 2019
Hehehehe cheesy

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Atiku Is Depressed Get Him His Pills by Zimmermann(m): 12:11pm On May 21, 2019
This hag should be reminded whom her playmates should be

10 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Atiku Is Depressed Get Him His Pills by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:11pm On May 21, 2019
See correct uppercut for the Camerounian! cheesy

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Atiku Is Depressed Get Him His Pills by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:11pm On May 21, 2019
johnkay1:
Uppercut

Atiku now
Hahahaha grin cheesy
Dat kin look no be for here o!

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Atiku Is Depressed Get Him His Pills by Ultimatezlant: 12:12pm On May 21, 2019
Dollars dey na
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Atiku Is Depressed Get Him His Pills by Nairalandmentor(m): 12:12pm On May 21, 2019
undecided
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Atiku Is Depressed Get Him His Pills by TechSpace02: 12:12pm On May 21, 2019
This election has been concluded, winners have emerged, losers as well. No need for all this.

UK Used.
Corei5 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, Bluetooth, WiFi, WebCam, KeyBoard Light. Clean as new.
Click For Details.

Location: Lagos. Payment on delivery within lagos only.Serious Buyers Only. This is the last price, contact me if it's within your budget. Thanks
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Atiku Is Depressed Get Him His Pills by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:12pm On May 21, 2019
EVIL SHALL NO LONGER HAVE A VOICE NOR SAY, ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA
Amen

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Atiku Is Depressed Get Him His Pills by sorom4: 12:12pm On May 21, 2019
This woman family or relatives MUST be surely ashamed of her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Atiku Is Depressed Get Him His Pills by Jason007: 12:12pm On May 21, 2019
she should be careful, what she wishes for , she might get it in full.

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Atiku Is Depressed Get Him His Pills by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:13pm On May 21, 2019
StOla:
Atiku the orphan who was deceived.
Lol cheesy, una no go kill person with laugh today o!

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Atiku Is Depressed Get Him His Pills by Ultimatezlant: 12:13pm On May 21, 2019
Esseite:
Okorocha said more than this... be wise, Buhari has just one term left if the tribunal goes his way.

- Lai Mohammed is no longer vocal..
- Adesina picks his words and deal more with articles..
- Shehu only speaks where neccessary..
- Bashir Ahmed is family..
rather ffk, reno too

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Atiku Is Depressed Get Him His Pills by legibow: 12:14pm On May 21, 2019
etcsines:
@titiloyeblog.com

Lauretta Onochie, the social media aide to President Buhari, has replied former Vice President Atiku Abubakar on his defamatory claim and demand of N500M.

Onochie dismissed the letter from Atiku's lawyer, Mike Ozekhome(SAN), describing it as a deliberate ploy to make her lose focus as the legal battle to unseat President Buhari gets intense.

Atiku's lawyer, Mike Ozekhome (SAN), had in a letter to Onochie on Sunday, demanded five hundred million Naira, (N500m) and a written apology in six national and one international daily, as well as on all social media platforms wherein the said publication was made.

However, Onochie has fired back in a statement on Facebook calling Atiku 'a depressed soul in desperate need of his pill but whose aides would not tell him the truth for the sake of their stomachs'.

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/05/atiku-is-depressed-get-him-his-pills.html

good suggestion... That should Genevieve
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Atiku Is Depressed Get Him His Pills by platinum131(m): 12:15pm On May 21, 2019
This woman is just too immature....She is supposed to be a special assistant or something to the president....Its quite unfortunate.
I very much doubt her mental stability.

7 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Atiku Is Depressed Get Him His Pills by sunnyside16(m): 12:15pm On May 21, 2019
Who is her family and friends on social media, somebody that is not alright. If only we have a sane system, someone like this hag won't be anywhere close to govt.

6 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Atiku Is Depressed Get Him His Pills by Jason007: 12:17pm On May 21, 2019
she should be careful, what she wishes for , she might get it in full

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Atiku Is Depressed Get Him His Pills by anonimi: 12:18pm On May 21, 2019
UncletC:
l don't think l have ever read or heard this woman spoken as a respectable human being.. how did she get into the govt?

Sorry but can a palmwine drunkard be

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7417267_lauretta_jpega6557b590a8c6b0595dd454d44a9cdb5

5 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Atiku Is Depressed Get Him His Pills by Chinashopping84: 12:18pm On May 21, 2019
Flow follow woman...1688 sellers payment available...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Nigeria Can’t Meet OPEC’s 1.8mb/d Oil Production Quota ― FG / Videos From The Southern Governors Summit Of December 19, 2005 In Enugu / Tinubu Appoints Three New NUPRC Executive Commissioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.