Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,487 members, 7,958,477 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:14 PM

Your Family Will Soon Carry Your Corpse – Husband Tells Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Family Will Soon Carry Your Corpse – Husband Tells Wife (740 Views)

My Husband Tells Me Not To Gain Anymore Weight / “My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court / How I Caught My Wife With My Pastor, Husband Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Family Will Soon Carry Your Corpse – Husband Tells Wife by arinze198(m): 10:16am On May 21, 2019
A mother of three, Mrs. Amanda Chinwa, may have reportedly entered the wrong hand as her marriage with the husband, identified as Chinwa, had not been devoid of squabbles and the man had allegedly been using her to exhibit his boxing skills in Lagos.

Amanda was said to have become partially blind in one of her eyes because her husband often displayed his boxing prowess at the slightest provocation in the Ikorodu area of Lagos where they reside.

Full story: http://pmexpressng.com/family-will-soon-carry-corpse-husband-tells-wife/

Re: Your Family Will Soon Carry Your Corpse – Husband Tells Wife by sonofspada(m): 10:34am On May 21, 2019
Why do wife beaters always go for the eyes

Is there something I'm not aware of?
Re: Your Family Will Soon Carry Your Corpse – Husband Tells Wife by faithfull18(f): 8:49pm On May 21, 2019
This one is horseband not husband.
Re: Your Family Will Soon Carry Your Corpse – Husband Tells Wife by chris31(m): 7:36am On May 22, 2019
Women will never listen marriage is different from relationship
Marry a man that loves u most so that he will be the one to pamper & tolerate u

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Advise Oo / Our Bus Driver Had Seizure And Died Before We Got To Lugbe: Lady Narrates / HEART BREAKING As Entire Family Dies In Ghasty Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.