Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

It Takes Some Particular Type Of Skills To Join Nigeria Politics- Emir Sanusi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Takes Some Particular Type Of Skills To Join Nigeria Politics- Emir Sanusi (20841 Views)

Tinubu, Emir Sanusi, Ganduje, Visit Tambuwal, Shehu Shagari Family / Emir Sanusi Arrives Uyo On A Solidarity Visit To Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) / Northern Muslims Still Under Colonisation – Emir Sanusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Takes Some Particular Type Of Skills To Join Nigeria Politics- Emir Sanusi by Zephd(m): 2:55pm On May 21, 2019
No reason to curse man

NUJABEZ:

Are you mad? Can your entire village speak better English than him?
Re: It Takes Some Particular Type Of Skills To Join Nigeria Politics- Emir Sanusi by munex007(m): 2:56pm On May 21, 2019
True

Re: It Takes Some Particular Type Of Skills To Join Nigeria Politics- Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 21, 2019
BlackfireX:

Guy I get class na,,, Benin garri na him be bae

I have never tasted Benin garri oooo shocked
Re: It Takes Some Particular Type Of Skills To Join Nigeria Politics- Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 21, 2019
NUJABEZ:

English didn't save him did it? The mad man of his villages has sense better than sanusi
Re: It Takes Some Particular Type Of Skills To Join Nigeria Politics- Emir Sanusi by Sunnycliff(m): 2:57pm On May 21, 2019
Does Osinbande have such skill as the VP in Nigeria politics?
Asking for a friend
Re: It Takes Some Particular Type Of Skills To Join Nigeria Politics- Emir Sanusi by RexTramadol1: 2:58pm On May 21, 2019
NUJABEZ:

You quoted the wrong person
Re: It Takes Some Particular Type Of Skills To Join Nigeria Politics- Emir Sanusi by Erolow(f): 2:58pm On May 21, 2019
Okay
Re: It Takes Some Particular Type Of Skills To Join Nigeria Politics- Emir Sanusi by Rhymez(m): 2:59pm On May 21, 2019
Special stealing skills eh?
Re: It Takes Some Particular Type Of Skills To Join Nigeria Politics- Emir Sanusi by ud4u: 3:04pm On May 21, 2019
True talk, dey don show you sign
Re: It Takes Some Particular Type Of Skills To Join Nigeria Politics- Emir Sanusi by BlackfireX: 3:07pm On May 21, 2019
Mustsucceed:

I have never tasted Benin garri oooo shocked

Ehnnnnn no make me vex o
Re: It Takes Some Particular Type Of Skills To Join Nigeria Politics- Emir Sanusi by winsh: 3:10pm On May 21, 2019
Thivery skills and consciencelessness
Re: It Takes Some Particular Type Of Skills To Join Nigeria Politics- Emir Sanusi by budosky(m): 3:13pm On May 21, 2019
zoedew:
Still talking politics! This is one risk manager who appears incapable of reading vital signs of an imminent collapse of an investment howbeit a traditional stool. He appears to lack the skills required to occupy the Throne anywhere in the world! When was the last time Queen Elizabeth of England was on CNN discussing politics! Sanusi Lamidi Sanusi must tread softly and in a manner Royal!

Wetin u smoke? Na during his CBN tenure.
Re: It Takes Some Particular Type Of Skills To Join Nigeria Politics- Emir Sanusi by hopexter(m): 3:16pm On May 21, 2019
Now you can pretend not to have the skill of stealing and embezzling after the billions stolen from the Central Bank. What would have made you become an Emir suddenly if not to avoid EFCC interrogation and investigation? A former number 6 man in the country now reporting affair to an ordinary Local government chairman doesnt judt make since, there must be something to it he's hiding lipsrsealed
Re: It Takes Some Particular Type Of Skills To Join Nigeria Politics- Emir Sanusi by TheAlchemist: 3:17pm On May 21, 2019
With people like Sanusi there us still hope for a brighter future for the north
Re: It Takes Some Particular Type Of Skills To Join Nigeria Politics- Emir Sanusi by engrchykae(m): 3:19pm On May 21, 2019
festacman:
Yeah! we know. You have to block your head, kill your heart and give up your conscience.
i believe he had the requisite skills because when he lied against jonathan about missing money,supervised the abduction of a small girl who was forcefully converted to islam and married off,help enthrone apc and later was rewarded with the emirate title.
in hypocrisy,he has distinction.
in lies,he has masters.
i believe he have the required skills
Re: It Takes Some Particular Type Of Skills To Join Nigeria Politics- Emir Sanusi by BBYYOLA: 3:20pm On May 21, 2019
[quote author=9jahotblog post=78583353]"I think it takes some particular type of skills to joining Nigeria politics, I don't have it"
Emir Sanusi
Former CBN governor
Video: HardTalk BBC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RurXX81JMeU[/quote
He is right. To succeed in anything you do in this life you need passion. And he don't have passion for politics
Re: It Takes Some Particular Type Of Skills To Join Nigeria Politics- Emir Sanusi by zoedew: 3:22pm On May 21, 2019
budosky:

Wetin u smoke? Na during his CBN tenure.

About time you conduct conversations decently! No matter! It further deepens my take that SLS grossly lacks discretion- even as CBN Governor! CBN Junior Management Staff knows to be discreet in speech let alone The Governor of CBN Nigeria! Some are paid simply to analyse the speeches of Governors of The Government Banker to make informed investment decisions!
Re: It Takes Some Particular Type Of Skills To Join Nigeria Politics- Emir Sanusi by 9jahotblog: 3:24pm On May 21, 2019
Sunnycliff:
Does Osinbande have such skill as the VP in Nigeria politics?

Asking for a friend
yes, he was once commissioner of justice under Tinubu government for 8 years in Lagos State.
Re: It Takes Some Particular Type Of Skills To Join Nigeria Politics- Emir Sanusi by 9jahotblog: 3:26pm On May 21, 2019
[quote author=BBYYOLA post=78588342][/quote] yes very true, but he's a outspoken and vibrant economist.
Re: It Takes Some Particular Type Of Skills To Join Nigeria Politics- Emir Sanusi by leriment: 3:31pm On May 21, 2019
Nothing spectacular.. thuggery..loothing skill...lying..and no conscience.then u are good to go sir.
Re: It Takes Some Particular Type Of Skills To Join Nigeria Politics- Emir Sanusi by saraki2019(m): 3:33pm On May 21, 2019
i hope you now know why royal fathers keep shut on politics, you have now learned your lesson, next time show too much of knowledge
Re: It Takes Some Particular Type Of Skills To Join Nigeria Politics- Emir Sanusi by maisauki: 3:33pm On May 21, 2019
he don stat again
Re: It Takes Some Particular Type Of Skills To Join Nigeria Politics- Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 21, 2019
BlackfireX:

Ehnnnnn no make me vex o

Guy,I kid you not ..how is like? Is it sour also ?
Re: It Takes Some Particular Type Of Skills To Join Nigeria Politics- Emir Sanusi by nurex01(m): 3:47pm On May 21, 2019
Yeah! A lesson for all
Re: It Takes Some Particular Type Of Skills To Join Nigeria Politics- Emir Sanusi by Almunjid(m): 3:52pm On May 21, 2019
Chikpat:
He should speak good English first
Pls, help us to correct him English. I no know wetin wrong with am. grin
Re: It Takes Some Particular Type Of Skills To Join Nigeria Politics- Emir Sanusi by Iretii0511(m): 3:54pm On May 21, 2019
Mustsucceed:

Guy,I kid you not ..how is like? Is it sour also ?

It has a kind of sour-sweet taste and does't get soaked too quickly like garri Ijebu.
Re: It Takes Some Particular Type Of Skills To Join Nigeria Politics- Emir Sanusi by Optional09: 3:57pm On May 21, 2019
Chikpat:
He should speak good English first

oh fvck! you can’t rub your dick with sands and try to stock it in someone’s pussy. that’s nonsense!
Re: It Takes Some Particular Type Of Skills To Join Nigeria Politics- Emir Sanusi by jaxxy(m): 3:59pm On May 21, 2019
engrchykae:
i believe he had the requisite skills because when he lied against jonathan about missing money,supervised the abduction of a small girl who was forcefully converted to islam and married off,help enthrone apc and later was rewarded with the emirate title.
in lies,he has masters.

Was money not missing in Jonathan’s administration?
Re: It Takes Some Particular Type Of Skills To Join Nigeria Politics- Emir Sanusi by Trendishine: 4:02pm On May 21, 2019
engrchykae:
in lies,he has masters.
ppl like u are one of the trolls n demons politicians send on nairaland to come n spread evil, cause ur a malluuu.. Sanusi is only light of hope or exposure left for an already lost, decayed n delusive north, even though his one of them..... Go hug shiit....
Re: It Takes Some Particular Type Of Skills To Join Nigeria Politics- Emir Sanusi by Trendishine: 4:12pm On May 21, 2019
AN EMIRATE OF OVER 200 YEARS WAS SPLITTED BY A THIEF..... NIGERIA WLD DIVIDE BY ITSELF.... SURE... IGBOS ARE THE ONLY TRUTH, FACT....BIAFRA IS THE ONLY TRUTH.... U LOTS IN THIS CONTRAPTION CALLED ZOOGERIA CAN KEEP DECEIVING UR SELVES, LYING AND KEEP FARCE COMPLAINING... DNT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT... THE WIND IS STILL BLOWING... THE STORM IS YET TO COME..... PROVIDENCE WLD SHOUT, VERY LOUDLY......
Re: It Takes Some Particular Type Of Skills To Join Nigeria Politics- Emir Sanusi by babakb: 4:22pm On May 21, 2019
zoedew:

About time you conduct conversations decently! No matter! It further deepens my take that SLS grossly lacks discretion- even as CBN Governor! CBN Junior Management Staff knows to be discreet in speech let alone The Governor of CBN Nigeria! Some are paid simply to analyse the speeches of Governors of The Government to make informed investment decisions!

Wailing is allowed.

SLS has nothing to lose in Kano.

MTN appointed him a Director
UN appointed him as one of their SDGs Advocate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lasg Intensifies Cleaning Of Manholes Across The State To Prevent Flooding / Enugu Recovers Streets Converted To Market, Demolishes 150 Illegal Structures / Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: DSS Operatives Block Court Premises Ahead Of Court Ruling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.