Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,441 members, 7,954,744 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:22 AM

It Takes Some Particular Type Of Skills To Join Nigeria Politics- Emir Sanusi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Takes Some Particular Type Of Skills To Join Nigeria Politics- Emir Sanusi (20941 Views)

Fulani Have Suffered Heavy Attacks, Isolation, Killing – Emir Sanusi / Emir Sanusi Arrives Uyo On A Solidarity Visit To Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) / Northern Muslims Still Under Colonisation – Emir Sanusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Takes Some Particular Type Of Skills To Join Nigeria Politics- Emir Sanusi by Yankee101: 4:24pm On May 21, 2019
Kill, lie, cheat, juju, thuggery, stealing or be killed
Re: It Takes Some Particular Type Of Skills To Join Nigeria Politics- Emir Sanusi by Bambambiglo: 4:27pm On May 21, 2019
post=78587439:

End of thread!

You know all this yet you support buhari like a zombie
Re: It Takes Some Particular Type Of Skills To Join Nigeria Politics- Emir Sanusi by engrchykae(m): 4:28pm On May 21, 2019
Trendishine:
ppl like u are one of the trolls n demons politicians send on nairaland to come n spread evil, cause ur a malluuu.. Sanusi is only light of hope or exposure left for an already lost, decayed n delusive north, even though his one of them..... Go hug shiit....
sanusi is part of the northern wicked of impoverishing the common northern youths and placing his children for better positions in the future.
very soon his son become the inspector general of police.
sanusi is a hypocrite who only deem it fit to speak out when he is threatened.
what have he said about the abandoned almajiri schools?
nothing,you know why?
he is part of the problem.
for you to say that sanusi is the only light even though he is part of them is very funny.
as in how can i be part of an armed gang but not part of the robbery operation?
THERE IS NO HOPE OR LIGHT FOR THE COMMON MAN AMONG THE NORTHERN ELITES.
do a careful study and reply me.
i will forgive your outburst because i felt you mistook me for an internet agent which some youths
shamelessly belong to.
Re: It Takes Some Particular Type Of Skills To Join Nigeria Politics- Emir Sanusi by AnanseK(m): 4:32pm On May 21, 2019
zoedew:
Still talking politics! This is one risk manager who appears incapable of reading vital signs of an imminent collapse of an investment howbeit a traditional stool. He appears to lack the skills required to occupy the Throne anywhere in the world! When was the last time Queen Elizabeth of England was on CNN discussing politics! Sanusi Lamidi Sanusi must tread softly and in a manner Royal!

However this was before he became the King. He was at the time of the interview the central bank governor , a political appointment in a democracy. Would be wrong to compare that position with the Queen of England.
Re: It Takes Some Particular Type Of Skills To Join Nigeria Politics- Emir Sanusi by AnanseK(m): 4:35pm On May 21, 2019
engrchykae:
sanusi is part of the northern wicked of impoverishing the common northern youths and placing his children for better positions in the future.
very soon his son become the inspector general of police.
sanusi is a hypocrite who only deem it fit to speak out when he is threatened.
what have he said about the abandoned almajiri schools?
nothing,you know why?
he is part of the problem.
for you to say that sanusi is the only light even though he is part of them is very funny.
as in how can i be part of an armed gang but not part of the robbery operation?
THERE IS NO HOPE OR LIGHT FOR THE COMMON MAN AMONG THE NORTHERN ELITES.
do a careful study and reply me.
i will forgive your outburst because i felt you mistook me for an internet agent which some youths
shamelessly belong to.

You’re obviously an Internet agent who has no idea what Sanusi is doing on child education in the north. I wonder who is your employer.
Re: It Takes Some Particular Type Of Skills To Join Nigeria Politics- Emir Sanusi by Legendguru: 5:44pm On May 21, 2019
corruption skills ofcourse
Re: It Takes Some Particular Type Of Skills To Join Nigeria Politics- Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 21, 2019
Lovelyn451:
Nothing much, just have that charisma, be tricky and talk less... Infact charisma is most important, it comes with boldness and thuggery, makes one strong willed, even if ur mother is dying, u keep pushing..
People like Gej and Ambode dat lost out of Nigeria politics lacks charisma

Please don't be offended o... I want to ask you something, what's the meaning of charisma?
Re: It Takes Some Particular Type Of Skills To Join Nigeria Politics- Emir Sanusi by zoedew: 7:17pm On May 21, 2019
AnanseK:

However this was before he became the King. He was at the time of the interview the central bank governor , a political appointment in a democracy. Would be wrong to compare that position with the Queen of England.

If you say so!
Re: It Takes Some Particular Type Of Skills To Join Nigeria Politics- Emir Sanusi by zoedew: 7:23pm On May 21, 2019
babakb:

Wailing is allowed.

SLS has nothing to lose in Kano.

MTN appointed him a Director
UN appointed him as one of their SDGs Advocate

Discerning readers know as between you and I who the wailer is.
Re: It Takes Some Particular Type Of Skills To Join Nigeria Politics- Emir Sanusi by engrchykae(m): 7:33pm On May 21, 2019
AnanseK:

You’re obviously an Internet agent who has no idea what Sanusi is doing on child education in the north. I wonder who is your employer.
he is working on educating child education but he is part of the gang that abandoned the almajiri child education.
he cannot use his office to stop child marriage.
dont tell me its culture because he as the custodian of their culture is also supposed to lead by example by giving out his female children as child bride but he is busy training his daughters overseas especially the united kingdom.
for you everyone is paid to write.
you ask who is my employer,i say conscience is my employer.
i know you dont know who conscience is so i will advice you not to bother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Takes Some Particular Type Of Skills To Join Nigeria Politics- Emir Sanusi by Lovelyn451(f): 9:16pm On May 21, 2019
ikennaf1:

Please don't be offended o... I want to ask you something, what's the meaning of charisma?
it could be anything in u that commands loyalty from people...
Re: It Takes Some Particular Type Of Skills To Join Nigeria Politics- Emir Sanusi by Chikpat(m): 9:40pm On May 21, 2019
Almunjid:

Pls, help us to correct him English. I no know wetin wrong with am. grin

"I think it takes some particular type of skills to joining Nigeria politics, I don't have it"
Re: It Takes Some Particular Type Of Skills To Join Nigeria Politics- Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 5:54am On May 22, 2019
Wow! My respect for this guy just shot up
Re: It Takes Some Particular Type Of Skills To Join Nigeria Politics- Emir Sanusi by 9jahotblog: 7:53pm On May 22, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
Wow! My respect for this guy just shot up
sanusi is a realist.
Re: It Takes Some Particular Type Of Skills To Join Nigeria Politics- Emir Sanusi by Ugosample(m): 11:39pm On May 22, 2019
Mustsucceed:
Thus man still has mouth ? Honestly they should have dethroned him.like father like son

This man should be given condition,any interview must be approved . this isn't a celebrity show ...total embarrassment .He can't eat his cake and still have it.He aimed to become emir though not favoured candidate ,he should have known and accepted what comes with it

what is this one saying?
Re: It Takes Some Particular Type Of Skills To Join Nigeria Politics- Emir Sanusi by Ugosample(m): 11:39pm On May 22, 2019
engrchykae:
he is working on educating child education but he is part of the gang that abandoned the almajiri child education.
he cannot use his office to stop child marriage.
dont tell me its culture because he as the custodian of their culture is also supposed to lead by example by giving out his female children as child bride but he is busy training his daughters overseas especially the united kingdom.
for you everyone is paid to write.
you ask who is my employer,i say conscience is my employer.
i know you dont know who conscience is so i will advice you not to bother.

what is this one saying?
Re: It Takes Some Particular Type Of Skills To Join Nigeria Politics- Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 12:06am On May 23, 2019
Ugosample:

what is this one saying?

You don't expect me to drag with you over a self disrespecting emir .it isn't a secret what he has done to his name and that revered throne

As sanusi's dog you should know when to bark
Re: It Takes Some Particular Type Of Skills To Join Nigeria Politics- Emir Sanusi by Ugosample(m): 8:00am On May 23, 2019
Mustsucceed:

You don't expect me to drag with you over a self disrespecting emir .it isn't a secret what he has done to his name and that revered throne

As sanusi's dog you should know when to bark

What is this punk saying? undecided
Re: It Takes Some Particular Type Of Skills To Join Nigeria Politics- Emir Sanusi by daroz(m): 8:08am On May 23, 2019
This guy is the most brilliant northerner I know

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pendulum: Who Shall Tell The President Nigeria Is Dying? - Dele Momodu / Dambazau: OPC, IPOB Are Just Like Boko Haram / The Nigerian Passport Is Ranked 101st Out Of 199

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.