Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Bbnaija Alex Unusual To Host Children’s Etiquette Training With The English... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Alex Unusual To Host Children’s Etiquette Training With The English... (471 Views)

Why I Rejected 2018 Range Rover Birthday Gift – Alex Unusual / Alex Unusual Shows Her Dancing Skills / Alex Unusual At 23: Alex Asogwa Celebrates Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Alex Unusual To Host Children’s Etiquette Training With The English... by onyi25(f): 12:08pm On May 21, 2019
Former Big Brother Nigeria 2018 housemate, Alex Asogwa popularly known as Alex Unusual will be hosting Children’s Etiquette Training on Children's day, 27th May and also on the 29th of May 2019.

The young media personality will be partnering with The English Manner Nigeria to host the Children’s Etiquette Training event in Lekki, Lagos.

The etiquette training held in honor of Children's day is designed as a one-day event and will hold in 2 batches on Saturday, May 27th and Monday, May 29th respectively for children between the ages of 5 and 13-years.

Children who attend the event will learn about leadership, deportment, problem-solving skills, dining etiquette, public speaking and more.

Alex who always demonstrated her love for kids, revealed that in the course of her etiquette class with the English Manner Nigeria some time back, she saw a good number of children the organization had trained and it dawned on her that so many kids needed the class.....

See more--> https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/05/bbnaija-alex-unusual-to-host-childrens.html

(1) (Reply)

I Smile A Lot, Look Better Since The Birth Of My Daughter – Patoranking / IS The ‘drake Curse’ Really Real Or It’s Just Baseless Superstition? / Jesus Christ Has Saved Me From Glamour And Glitz Lifestyle - Clarion Chukwurah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.