Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,196 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

A Company Startup - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / A Company Startup (1166 Views)

Can The Board Of Directors Fire The Owner Of A Company? / Looking For A Company That Will Fetch You Good Source Of Income, This Is For You / Advertise For A Company And Get Paid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Company Startup by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 21, 2019
Tohbam - E-commerce, Agriculture and Electricity

Awesome. It's a startup company. You already know all it is set to do so you now know it's a huge project. Right now it is in need of investors to start it. First the design of the website into an ecommerce site. That is the first step. The whole startup capital is 1million naira. That's about 20% of the company share to the person who provides it. But there is a break down also.

The breakdown is 200,000 for the website design. The website is already active and is located at www.tohbam.com although it is still yet to be developed. 200,000 for equipments, internet accessibility, 300,000 for advertising and good customer service. 300,000 for emergency expenses.

To get it going through the first 3years. Once it has passed 3years which is the tough time for every company, then expanding and increasing can come in.

So you can be a part by settling one of those areas.

I know you are scared because you don't know me before. That's why we need to discuss more.

If you have money and hold it because you are scared of investing it into a strange company that does not even have possibility of succeeding, you might not be part of it later when it is in harvest. You only reap where you have sown.

What is this all about? www.tohbam.com/dreams.html

This idea is silly and nobody will put money into this. Right?

Well You can be a part of it in one way or the other even if you do not put in your money. Your Support, Services, insults, critisicm will all help make this thing work.

Please ask me questions. Thank you very much everybody.
Re: A Company Startup by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 21, 2019
Be involved
Re: A Company Startup by NairalandAngel(m): 5:21pm On Jul 02, 2019
ChieduJoshua081:
Tohbam - E-commerce, Agriculture and Electricity

Awesome. It's a startup company. You already know all it is set to do so you now know it's a huge project. Right now it is in need of investors to start it. First the design of the website into an ecommerce site. That is the first step. The whole startup capital is 1million naira. That's about 20% of the company share to the person who provides it. But there is a break down also.

The breakdown is 200,000 for the website design. The website is already active and is located at www.tohbam.com although it is still yet to be developed. 200,000 for equipments, internet accessibility, 300,000 for advertising and good customer service. 300,000 for emergency expenses.

To get it going through the first 3years. Once it has passed 3years which is the tough time for every company, then expanding and increasing can come in.

So you can be a part by settling one of those areas.

I know you are scared because you don't know me before. That's why we need to discuss more.

If you have money and hold it because you are scared of investing it into a strange company that does not even have possibility of succeeding, you might not be part of it later when it is in harvest. You only reap where you have sown.

What is this all about? www.tohbam.com/dreams.html

This idea is silly and nobody will put money into this. Right?

Well You can be a part of it in one way or the other even if you do not put in your money. Your Support, Services, insults, critisicm will all help make this thing work.

Please ask me questions. Thank you very much everybody.

What is your own contribution to the equity of the company?

What exactly does the company have to do with electricity? Do you plan to vend electricity unit? If so, for which electricity distribution company?
Re: A Company Startup by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 03, 2020
NairalandAngel:

What is your own contribution to the equity of the company?

What exactly does the company have to do with electricity? Do you plan to vend electricity unit? If so, for which electricity distribution company?
I do not intend to vend. I am creating my own electricity and distributing it my self .

Speech about a company called Tohbam.

This company is about three things - Agriculture, Electricity and E-commerce. These three parts are the very crucial and lacking areas in the African Continent and even some parts of the world too. So this company is out to battle to solve the problems facing Africa and parts of the world obviously. We are guaranteed and very sure that with the dreams and support from just anybody who can believe in this enough to put in money, we can build up our infrastructure on solid grounds.

Now in agriculture , we plan on having production bases in various locations around Africa and increase them with time. Although there is going to be a production headquarter where up to 80% of production will be done we still you to backup this with smaller bases where the remaining 20% of production will take place. This company's agricultural goal is to make it's founding country (Nigeria) sufficient in basic food snd extend it's operations to other countries in Africa where they experience food related problems.

Due to the fact thay this company is out to mainly solve the problems of it's founding country(Nigeria) and Africa, we are also including electricity in our company mission. Now I am specially interested in this area of electricity because I have been very disappointed at the backwardness of this part of the world in the area of this technology despite having so many means to produce enough electricity for it's own consumption. This continent (Africa) has been said to have majority of the earth's remaining mineral resources yet there I'd no technology to mine them within thr continent so they can add to the African economy snd electricity has been a very disappointing cause of this failure. I know of few production ompanies that closed down or went bankrupt because they could not handle the cost of powering their companies with electricity. So many companies also are not in Nigeria because they know Nigeria does not have electricity which will kill their business. This is a very sad knowledge and obstacle to individuals who wish to build-up million dollar business which requires a lot of electricity.

Africa has the resources to produce all the electricity to serve us. It has gotten wind, water and abundanct sunlight and all these have been overlooked. Tohbam is set to change that. It is depressing yo hear that majority of Africa is still dark at night. Some people have even opted to buy generators to meet their consumption of electricity. There is no point asking how we are going to do this electricity project in tohbam but this is our company's mission snd we will put in action to make it possible when the time comes.

Tohbam e-comnerce is also a part of this company to enable us sell our products to our customers from various parts of the world. We want to also expand the e-commerce site by also listing goods from sellers on the site so they can reach more customers. Selling and helping people sell is what the E-commerce is all about. Like an infant, this company is delaying to stand on it's feet because it has not recieved the amount of milk and nutrients to make it's bone strong which in this case is finance to startup.

We need the sum of one million naira(#1,000,000)or about two thousand, seven hundred and seventy seven dollars($2,777) to make this company startup and I hope to raise up that cash here. That is 15% of the company share.

You have to indicate with the amount you want to invest and I'll tell you how much worth of share you can have with it.
Re: A Company Startup by ugonology(m): 10:43am On Jan 04, 2020
Such an intelligent mad man grin...
Re: A Company Startup by NairalandAngel(m): 2:43am On Jan 06, 2020
ChieduJoshua081:

I do not intend to vend. I am creating my own electricity and distributing it my self .

Speech about a company called Tohbam.

This company is about three things - Agriculture, Electricity and E-commerce. These three parts are the very crucial and lacking areas in the African Continent and even some parts of the world too. So this company is out to battle to solve the problems facing Africa and parts of the world obviously. We are guaranteed and very sure that with the dreams and support from just anybody who can believe in this enough to put in money, we can build up our infrastructure on solid grounds.

Now in agriculture , we plan on having production bases in various locations around Africa and increase them with time. Although there is going to be a production headquarter where up to 80% of production will be done we still you to backup this with smaller bases where the remaining 20% of production will take place. This company's agricultural goal is to make it's founding country (Nigeria) sufficient in basic food snd extend it's operations to other countries in Africa where they experience food related problems.

Due to the fact thay this company is out to mainly solve the problems of it's founding country(Nigeria) and Africa, we are also including electricity in our company mission. Now I am specially interested in this area of electricity because I have been very disappointed at the backwardness of this part of the world in the area of this technology despite having so many means to produce enough electricity for it's own consumption. This continent (Africa) has been said to have majority of the earth's remaining mineral resources yet there I'd no technology to mine them within thr continent so they can add to the African economy snd electricity has been a very disappointing cause of this failure. I know of few production ompanies that closed down or went bankrupt because they could not handle the cost of powering their companies with electricity. So many companies also are not in Nigeria because they know Nigeria does not have electricity which will kill their business. This is a very sad knowledge and obstacle to individuals who wish to build-up million dollar business which requires a lot of electricity.

Africa has the resources to produce all the electricity to serve us. It has gotten wind, water and abundanct sunlight and all these have been overlooked. Tohbam is set to change that. It is depressing yo hear that majority of Africa is still dark at night. Some people have even opted to buy generators to meet their consumption of electricity. There is no point asking how we are going to do this electricity project in tohbam but this is our company's mission snd we will put in action to make it possible when the time comes.

Tohbam e-comnerce is also a part of this company to enable us sell our products to our customers from various parts of the world. We want to also expand the e-commerce site by also listing goods from sellers on the site so they can reach more customers. Selling and helping people sell is what the E-commerce is all about. Like an infant, this company is delaying to stand on it's feet because it has not recieved the amount of milk and nutrients to make it's bone strong which in this case is finance to startup.

We need the sum of one million naira(#1,000,000)or about two thousand, seven hundred and seventy seven dollars($2,777) to make this company startup and I hope to raise up that cash here. That is 15% of the company share.

You have to indicate with the amount you want to invest and I'll tell you how much worth of share you can have with it.

You have said a lot without answering the critical questions.

- How will this company make money?

- Why should an investor put money in this company?
Re: A Company Startup by Nobody: 6:36am On Jan 18, 2020
NairalandAngel:

You have said a lot without answering the critical questions.

- How will this company make money?

- Why should an investor put money in this company?
Good day. I apologise for the late reply. A mod banned me for asking for investment from Nairalanders now being careful to avoid another ban. We could chat privately and I'll explain everything. How bout on WhatsApp. That's my WhatsApp number right there. Please message me

(1) (Reply)

400k Waiting To Be INVESTED On Genuine And Profitable Business / x / How Profitable Is Transport Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.