Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

x - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / x (1177 Views)

Invest Once And Earn 10% Weekly Forever, 100% Legit! / 4 Dangerous Signs Revealing Your Investment Is At Great Risk / Earn 5 - 10% Weekly In Euro. No Risk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

x by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 23, 2019
x

1 Like

Re: x by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 23, 2019
If you're curious or interested simply ask to know more. The only reason it seems impossible is because you don't know how. Simply ask.

Kenni700:
Una don start again! 10% returns weekly and Nigeria is still like this...when you are not manufacturing,suppkying
Re: x by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 23, 2019
I completely understand your skepticism. This is Nigeria afterall. My WhatsApp is open and waiting for your questions.

Kenni700:
Mitsaro!Hmmmm
Re: x by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 23, 2019
[quote author=mitsaro post=80549068]Getting 10% weekly on your investment may sound too good to be true, but it's true. That's 40% monthly!!

10% of your total investment sum gets paid into your bank account weekly, and at the end of the investment tenure, you get you capital back.

People usually ask this, "if you've found a way to make so much money effortlessly, why tell others about it? "
Well, I wouldn't tell if I knew all the secrets grin
I get something for telling you though wink

That said, this is real.
A registered company with a physical office. You can verify for yourself.

If you're interested in investing, please reach me via WhatsApp on 07032211727 for more details.[/quotei

It can only be Bluekey. My friend it is not always easy trying to help Nigerians. It is the most difficult task . They doubt everything without giving it a chance because of their previous experiences. They doubt their helpers continually

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Millions Of Nigerians Will Not Have Access To Their Bank Account By January 2020 / Is First Bank Of Nigeria Distressed? / You Can Earn Up To #30k Monthly On VBANK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.