Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,389 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

JAMB Change Of Course/institution Service (nationwide) - Our Shop ICT Hub - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Change Of Course/institution Service (nationwide) - Our Shop ICT Hub (3088 Views)

JAMB UTME 2018: Change Of Course/institution Now On [how To Apply] / JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAMB Change Of Course/institution Service (nationwide) - Our Shop ICT Hub by OkekeChristian(m): 12:56pm On May 21, 2019
Hello, my name is Christian, and IT personnel at Our Shop ICT Hub and Business Centre at Awka.

We offer both offline and online IT services, including but not limited to online registration, website development, graphic design, etc.

My colleague from another department, calamus, drew my attention to a number of people who wanted to carry out a change of institution/course on their JAMB profiles. This thread is intended to hold everything concerning the process in one place.

Here, I will not only perform the change of institution/course for you, but provide needed guidance/counsel from experience to avoid repeating the process and spending unnecessary money.

Please, after using our service, I encourage you to leave a review and tell me what you might want to see us improve on.

The thread is live. Begin to send in your requests!
Re: JAMB Change Of Course/institution Service (nationwide) - Our Shop ICT Hub by Supreme3Leader: 1:52pm On May 21, 2019
Hi, sir. What are the requirements?
Re: JAMB Change Of Course/institution Service (nationwide) - Our Shop ICT Hub by OkekeChristian(m): 1:56pm On May 21, 2019
Supreme3Leader:
Hi, sir.
What are the requirements?

OK. First have you checked the university/institution you're changing to, and ensured that you met their requirements?
If you don't have any problem with revealing those details, can you say what your JAMB UTME score is, and what course and institution you intend to change to?
Re: JAMB Change Of Course/institution Service (nationwide) - Our Shop ICT Hub by Supreme3Leader: 2:01pm On May 21, 2019
OkekeChristian:

OK. First have you checked the university/institution you're changing to, and ensured that you met their requirements?
If you don't have any problem with revealing those details, can you say what your JAMB UTME score is, and what course and institution you intend to change to?
Yes I've checked and I meet their requirements.
I scored 246 in my UTME and I intend to study Nursing in LASU/UNILORIN.
Re: JAMB Change Of Course/institution Service (nationwide) - Our Shop ICT Hub by OkekeChristian(m): 2:05pm On May 21, 2019
Supreme3Leader:
Yes I've checked and I meet their requirements.
I scored 246 in my UTME and I intend to study Nursing in LASU/UNILORIN.

Alright, that's good enough! Let's begin. We can get back to the thread once I am done.
I'll call you now.
Re: JAMB Change Of Course/institution Service (nationwide) - Our Shop ICT Hub by Goldenrichard(m): 3:23pm On May 21, 2019
OkekeChristian:
Hello, my name is Christian, and IT personnel at Our Shop ICT Hub and Business Centre at Awka.

We offer both offline and online IT services, including but not limited to online registration, website development, graphic design, etc.

My colleague from another department, calamus, drew my attention to a number of people who wanted to carry out a change of institution/course on their JAMB profiles. This thread is intended to hold everything concerning the process in one place.

Here, I will not only perform the change of institution/course for you, but provide needed guidance/counsel from experience to avoid repeating the process and spending unnecessary money.

Please, after using our service, I encourage you to leave a review and tell me what you might want to see us improve on.

The thread is live. Begin to send in your requests!

Is it possible to convert ur utme to D. E.... I couldn't write my jamb exam due to some health issues
Re: JAMB Change Of Course/institution Service (nationwide) - Our Shop ICT Hub by OkekeChristian(m): 7:55pm On May 21, 2019
Goldenrichard:

Is it possible to convert ur utme to D. E.... I couldn't write my jamb exam due to some health issues

Yes Richie, you can.
Re: JAMB Change Of Course/institution Service (nationwide) - Our Shop ICT Hub by Goldenrichard(m): 7:29pm On May 22, 2019
OkekeChristian:

Yes Richie, you can.
Can you help me out?..... I need help
Re: JAMB Change Of Course/institution Service (nationwide) - Our Shop ICT Hub by fdigital(m): 7:48pm On May 22, 2019
wink
Re: JAMB Change Of Course/institution Service (nationwide) - Our Shop ICT Hub by Bouncer001: 5:11am On May 23, 2019
Had 188 in jamb and choose Lasu which isn't good enough
Pls which University can I change to (Accounting)
Re: JAMB Change Of Course/institution Service (nationwide) - Our Shop ICT Hub by calamus(m): 12:23pm On May 25, 2019
Goldenrichard:

Yes you can. It's available through your JAMB portal
Re: JAMB Change Of Course/institution Service (nationwide) - Our Shop ICT Hub by jonesky080(m): 4:02pm On May 25, 2019
Jamb should really make it easy for students to do
Re: JAMB Change Of Course/institution Service (nationwide) - Our Shop ICT Hub by Yusuf54: 8:03pm On May 25, 2019
Goldenrichard:

Dont mind him ,it's highly impossible for You to change Your Utme to DE. DE is only meant for those that just completed their OND,HND,NCE,A'level and Ijmb n still want to further more.....
Re: JAMB Change Of Course/institution Service (nationwide) - Our Shop ICT Hub by kowasco(m): 10:55pm On May 25, 2019
i had 182 i want to study civil engineering please i need names of university that can accept that score for civil engineering so i will know the one to choose
Re: JAMB Change Of Course/institution Service (nationwide) - Our Shop ICT Hub by OkekeChristian(m): 12:14pm On May 26, 2019
Goldenrichard:

Can you help me out?..... I need help

As soon as you get this message, give me a call.
My number is below.
Re: JAMB Change Of Course/institution Service (nationwide) - Our Shop ICT Hub by OkekeChristian(m): 12:16pm On May 26, 2019
kowasco:
i had 182 i want to study civil engineering please i need names of university that can accept that score for civil engineering so i will know the one to choose

Must it be a university? There are many polytechnics that will take that score for that course.
Anyway, the uni that readily comes to mind is UNICAL.
Re: JAMB Change Of Course/institution Service (nationwide) - Our Shop ICT Hub by kowasco(m): 12:49pm On May 26, 2019
OkekeChristian:

Must it be a university? There are many polytechnics that will take that score for that course.
Anyway, the uni that readily comes to mind is UNICAL.
someone told me futo
Re: JAMB Change Of Course/institution Service (nationwide) - Our Shop ICT Hub by yhemmsy(m): 1:56pm On May 26, 2019
do i need to thumbprint to effect a change of course or institution
Re: JAMB Change Of Course/institution Service (nationwide) - Our Shop ICT Hub by OkekeChristian(m): 4:06pm On May 27, 2019
yhemmsy:
do i need to thumbprint to effect a change of course or institution

yes you do. You will need to be thumbprinted at the cbt centre, but you can make the payment anywhere.
Re: JAMB Change Of Course/institution Service (nationwide) - Our Shop ICT Hub by cyberguy72(m): 5:35am On May 28, 2019
Bouncer001:
Had 188 in jamb and choose Lasu which isn't good enough
Pls which University can I change to (Accounting)
NDU
Re: JAMB Change Of Course/institution Service (nationwide) - Our Shop ICT Hub by peterspp(m): 7:40am On May 28, 2019
Contact us now! Before it is too late.
Click the link below asap

https:///HYGImR7rJZl2zJrongQYxb

Re: JAMB Change Of Course/institution Service (nationwide) - Our Shop ICT Hub by joellzbankz: 8:49am On May 28, 2019
i had 275 and i choose med&surg for uniben,i want to change to AAU ,is it advisable?
Re: JAMB Change Of Course/institution Service (nationwide) - Our Shop ICT Hub by calamus(m): 12:06pm On May 28, 2019
joellzbankz:
i had 275 and i choose med&surg for uniben,i want to change to AAU ,is it advisable?

A general rule of thumb for admission, Joel, is this: always compete within your comfort zone. If it is 90% certain that that score will give you admission into MBBS in Uniben, then go for it. One can never tell, there are a lot of factors. With the messy service JAMB rendered this year and the fail rate, who knows? you might stand a good chance. Moreover, there is still the post UTME factor. You can still attempt scoring high in the post UTME, which will be to your own advantage.

On the other hand, if you have no aversion for studying in AAU, then grab it with both hands. AAU is probably surer for you than Uniben.
Re: JAMB Change Of Course/institution Service (nationwide) - Our Shop ICT Hub by OkekeChristian(m): 12:32pm On May 28, 2019
cyberguy72:
NDU

calamus:

A general rule of thumb for admission, Joel, is this: always compete within your comfort zone. If it is 90% certain that that score will give you admission into MBBS in Uniben, then go for it. One can never tell, there are a lot of factors. With the messy service JAMB rendered this year and the fail rate, who knows? you might stand a good chance. Moreover, there is still the post UTME factor. You can still attempt scoring high in the post UTME, which will be to your own advantage.

On the other hand, if you have no aversion for studying in AAU, then grab it with both hands. AAU is probably surer for you than Uniben.

Thanks for your inputs.
Re: JAMB Change Of Course/institution Service (nationwide) - Our Shop ICT Hub by Nickcheez(m): 3:11pm On May 28, 2019
Please I scored 191 in jamb and i want to opt for fuoye to study business admin,is there any sure chance i would be admitted?
Help a brother
Re: JAMB Change Of Course/institution Service (nationwide) - Our Shop ICT Hub by OkekeChristian(m): 3:44pm On May 28, 2019
Nickcheez:
Please I scored 191 in jamb and i want to opt for fuoye to study business admin,is there any sure chance i would be admitted?
Help a brother

That would be a risky venture, @Nickcheez; last year, the cutoff for Business Admin aspirants was 210. It would be unwise to think that it would go as low as 180 or 190 this year.
Why not change to a poly, or choose a course in their faculty of social sciences or education?
Business Education has a cutoff of 180, you know, and I can give you a 90% assurance you would get admission if you toe that line.
Re: JAMB Change Of Course/institution Service (nationwide) - Our Shop ICT Hub by joellzbankz: 6:27pm On May 28, 2019
thanks
Re: JAMB Change Of Course/institution Service (nationwide) - Our Shop ICT Hub by aanold12: 1:11am On May 29, 2019
please,I need an answer ASAP...does TASUED accept second choice? if yes,can I change my second choice institution without tampering with the first choice?

1 Like

Re: JAMB Change Of Course/institution Service (nationwide) - Our Shop ICT Hub by OkekeChristian(m): 1:59am On May 29, 2019
aanold12:
please,I need an answer ASAP...does TASUED accept second choice? if yes,can I change my second choice institution without tampering with the first choice?

As culled from the internet on TASUED's 2018 post UTME form:

Candidates Eligible for TASUED Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening.

i. UTME Candidates who chose TASUED as first choice institution or seeking a change of institution to TASUED through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 180 in the 2018 UTME.

ii. Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose TASUED as first choice institution or seeking a...
Re: JAMB Change Of Course/institution Service (nationwide) - Our Shop ICT Hub by Nickcheez(m): 5:02am On May 29, 2019
Thank you so much sir
Re: JAMB Change Of Course/institution Service (nationwide) - Our Shop ICT Hub by OkekeChristian(m): 9:11am On May 29, 2019
Nickcheez:
Thank you so much sir

My pleasure.
Re: JAMB Change Of Course/institution Service (nationwide) - Our Shop ICT Hub by OneKinGuy(m): 10:29am On May 29, 2019
please has the change really started? Some people are having problem where as they can pay for the change but they can't actually change

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Man Scores 299 In JAMB and then this happens / Canadian Universities And Colleges Without Toefl Or Gre / 6 Amazing Blind People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.