Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) (155628 Views)

Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited : 2019 Recruitment Programme Test Invite / Nigeria Army 2019 Recruitment For Trades/Non-Tradesmen And Women / TOTAL E & P Nigeria: 2018 Massive Recruitment!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by tshoboy(m): 5:31pm On Jul 24, 2019
airsaylongcon:
Normal route these kind of threads take when there's a scarcity of information from the recruiter. I guess none of you have had to wait for a year to hear from the recruiter.

I subscribe to the "move on" philosophy as it enables one proceed with his career plans and growth.

Buyers any updates? Or should I just "move further on"?
Lol, nothing yet
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by LemonBoy1: 5:41pm On Jul 24, 2019
airsaylongcon:
Normal route these kind of threads take when there's a scarcity of information from the recruiter. I guess none of you have had to wait for a year to hear from the recruiter.

I subscribe to the "move on" philosophy as it enables one proceed with his career plans and growth.

Baba, nothing o... We sidon de look
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by SAFEENG: 2:30pm On Jul 25, 2019
airsaylongcon:

I thought airsaylogcon was a GCC staff. I was surprised to read;

"Buyers any updates? Or should I just "move further on"?

Bro, please move further farther on with your preparations. Wish you success bro!
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by ddazz: 4:19pm On Jul 25, 2019
SAFEENG:

I thought airsaylogcon was a GCC staff. I was surprised to read;

"Buyers any updates? Or should I just "move further on"?

Bro, please move further farther on with your preparations. Wish you success bro!

He is more of a GNLN staff smiley
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by airsaylongcon: 4:43pm On Jul 25, 2019
ddazz:

He is more of a GNLN staff smiley

shocked

Abeg o! Cover me well
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by ikanthonyn: 10:06pm On Jul 26, 2019
I can confirm that Total did invite successful candidates for the various role they advertised sometime in May. Someone in Total confirmed that today for Senior Geophysicist position. So guys expect rejection mails from they any moment from now. Move on guys. Shalom
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by Baslouis: 11:29pm On Jul 26, 2019
ikanthonyn:
I can confirm that Total did invite successful candidates for the various role they advertised sometime in May. Someone in Total confirmed that today for Senior Geophysicist position. So guys expect rejection mails from they any moment from now. Move on guys. Shalom

The application lasted till 4th June brother

4 Likes

Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by Blocking4: 2:47pm On Jul 27, 2019
Baslouis:

The application lasted till 4th June brother
did anybody received any mails from GCC?
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by OwlaRowl: 2:58pm On Jul 27, 2019
Blocking4:

Nope for myself (BUYER Position) did you receive any?
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by Blocking4: 3:17pm On Jul 27, 2019
OwlaRowl:

Nope for myself (BUYER Position) did you receive any?
i also applied for the position of buyer also. The only mail I received last are: are u a Nigerian? E..t.c....
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by OwlaRowl: 4:25pm On Jul 27, 2019
Blocking4:
i also applied for the position of buyer also. The only mail I received last are: are u a Nigerian? E..t.c....

Please when did you get this mail?

The Last mail i received was the May 31 (APPLICATION CONFIRMATION MAIL) from GCC
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by Blocking4: 5:23pm On Jul 27, 2019
OwlaRowl:

Please when did you get this mail?

The Last mail i received was the May 31 (APPLICATION CONFIRMATION MAIL) from GCC
July 11th
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by Meduca: 6:19pm On Jul 27, 2019
Blocking4:

I think there are positions solely reserved for contract staffs.

But the question is ... how do they recruit these contract staffs cos I don’t mind being a contract staff in Total
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by Justice102: 7:27pm On Jul 27, 2019
Meduca:

But the question is ... how do they recruit these contract staffs cos I don’t mind being a contract staff in Total
Lol.
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by oakphil: 8:16pm On Jul 27, 2019
Blocking4:

I got a mail last week inviting me for an assessment and interview which took place on 23rd of this month in Lagos. We've not heard anything from them since then.
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by OwlaRowl: 9:36pm On Jul 27, 2019
oakphil:

I got a mail last week inviting me for an assessment and interview which took place on 23rd of this month in Lagos. We've not heard anything from them since then.
For what position pls,
Also any idea if that included applicants for the BUYER position ?
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by oakphil: 10:39pm On Jul 27, 2019
OwlaRowl:

For what position pls,
Also any idea if that included applicants for the BUYER position ?

Mine is metering engineer. There are many people at the assessment centre and we were not separated for the assessment even though we wrote different test so I find it somehow difficult to know who applied for which position.
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by Akious2k2(m): 10:50pm On Jul 27, 2019
oakphil:

Mine is metering engineer. There are many people at the assessment centre and we were not separated for the assessment even though we wrote different test so I find it somehow difficult to know who applied for which position.
Thanks for your prompt response... Kindly tell us how the test was... Like
How many questions for how long?
Was it computer based only?
Was it objectives or theory?
Were the questions general engineering, or profession based?
Were you allowed to use calculator or not? etc
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by airsaylongcon: 11:52pm On Jul 27, 2019
Akious2k2:

Thanks for your prompt response... Kindly tell us how the test was... Like
How many questions for how long?
Was it computer based only?
Was it objectives or theory?
Were the questions general engineering, or profession based?
Were you allowed to use calculator or not? etc

He said its an Assessment Centre. That already suggests things like group task, interview (probably competency based), Presentation, Problem-solving (of a hypothetical or real life situation) etc. ACs are full day HR evaluation tools that give recruiters an idea of who you are.
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by Akious2k2(m): 6:29am On Jul 28, 2019
airsaylongcon:

He said its an Assessment Centre. That already suggests things like group task, interview (probably competency based), Presentation, Problem-solving (of a hypothetical or real life situation) etc. ACs are full day HR evaluation tools that give recruiters an idea of who you are.
Thanks for the correction... But if you read his comment well, you will see where he wrote "even though we wrote different test"
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by oakphil: 10:07am On Jul 28, 2019
Akious2k2:

Thanks for the correction... But if you read his comment well, you will see where he wrote "even though we wrote different test"

We are allowed to choose our own convenient time for both exercise ( assessment and interview).
Once you're logged in to the system, it will bring your questions, the format of the question is thesame but in figure and shapes they're different. We had 24 questions in total for 18minutes and calculator is allowed. The interview is one on one with a GCC staff and nothing technical was asked, we were told there will be another interview session (probably the last one) to be handled by Total HR and that will be based on your field and probably its going to be a panel interview.

2 Likes

Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by airsaylongcon: 11:42am On Jul 28, 2019
Following last comment from oak, I can say with a high degree of certainty that it's SHL style Numerical Reasoning he described. 18 mins, 24 questions, CALCULATOR... definitely SHL Numerical Reasoning rather than an Assessment Centre

1 Like

Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by livinuschukwug: 11:46am On Jul 28, 2019
oakphil:

what kind of questions were you asked in metering engineering test?
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 28, 2019
airsaylongcon:
Following last comment from oak, I can say with a high degree of certainty that it's SHL style Numerical Reasoning he described. 18 mins, 24 questions, CALCULATOR... definitely SHL Numerical Reasoning rather than an Assessment Centre

I agree. Most likely SHL. This would be a very reasonable test to partake in. I hope they call for buyers soon if they haven’t already.
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by airsaylongcon: 12:10pm On Jul 28, 2019
DominantMale:

I agree. Most likely SHL. This would be a very reasonable test to partake in. I hope they call for buyers soon if they haven’t already.

SHL is a fairer test IMO than the rubbish that Dragnet does

1 Like

Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by bal2012002(m): 4:53pm On Jul 28, 2019
No it's not.
GCC used Saville for their assessment.

While the numerical is about the same, the verbal and spatial is different. SHL verbal is yes, no cannot say but theirs is different. The spatial is about operations on spatial objects.
Fingers crossed!

airsaylongcon:
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by airsaylongcon: 5:13pm On Jul 28, 2019
bal2012002:
No it's not.
GCC used Saville for their assessment.

While the numerical is about the same, the verbal and spatial is different. SHL verbal is yes, no cannot say but theirs is different. The spatial is about operations on spatial objects.
Fingers crossed!

OK! Thanks for the feedback. Saville is still "answerable" compared to Dragnet
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by Akious2k2(m): 11:14pm On Jul 28, 2019
oakphil:

We are allowed to choose our own convenient time for both exercise ( assessment and interview).
Once you're logged in to the system, it will bring your questions, the format of the question is thesame but in figure and shapes they're different. We had 24 questions in total for 18minutes and calculator is allowed. The interview is one on one with a GCC staff and nothing technical was asked, we were told there will be another interview session (probably the last one) to be handled by Total HR and that will be based on your field and probably its going to be a panel interview.
Thanks for your response... Appreciate
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by subcbouy: 10:31am On Jul 29, 2019
Meduca:

Exactly bro. These people are just playing tricks on innocent Nigerians for all these fake advertised positions on the dailies.
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by Baslouis: 1:12pm On Jul 29, 2019
Apart from the Nigeria Business leaders survey, did you take any other survey
[q cryuote author=oakphil post=80689983]

I got a mail last week inviting me for an assessment and interview which took place on 23rd of this month in Lagos. We've not heard anything from them since then.[/quote]
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by KODACK: 2:55pm On Jul 29, 2019
Next tomorrow, we would all know what's up

1 Like

Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by bal2012002(m): 6:20pm On Jul 29, 2019
Did the GCC or Total HR specify next tomorrow?
KODACK:
Next tomorrow, we would all know what's up

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (34) (Reply)

N-Power Lagos Thread / Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.