Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,588 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) (155909 Views)

Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited : 2019 Recruitment Programme Test Invite / Nigeria Army 2019 Recruitment For Trades/Non-Tradesmen And Women / TOTAL E & P Nigeria: 2018 Massive Recruitment!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by oakphil: 5:02am On Aug 06, 2019
ikanthonyn:

It not for international candidates

Is it from GCC or Total?
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by GoldenDee: 8:16am On Aug 06, 2019
Send an email to goldengee9@gmail.com for past questions and answers on Total
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by manchesterboy: 9:58am On Aug 06, 2019
GoldenDee:
Send an email to goldengee9@gmail.com for past questions and answers on Total

kindly help me with past questions pls. l have emailed u

Thanks a lot
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by ikanthonyn: 10:09am On Aug 06, 2019
oakphil:

Is it from GCC or Total?
GCC
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by NanoSec: 10:37am On Aug 06, 2019
For past questions and answers. Plus discipline test questions and answers
Send a mail to geexclusive4@gmail.com
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by OwlaRowl: 11:00am On Aug 06, 2019
OwlaRowl:
Applicants for the BUYERS Position,

has anyone gotten a mail invite for assessment since the inception of this 2019 recruitment ?

It seems no Buyer applicant has gotten a mail, i am really trying to get a hang on how they're dishing out these invites.....
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by MacMaster01(m): 11:12am On Aug 06, 2019
OwlaRowl:

It seems no Buyer applicant has gotten a mail, i am really trying to get a hang on how they're dishing out these invites.....

I got for that position
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by Migurl: 12:01pm On Aug 06, 2019
Does anyone know what is expected from the online interview and assessment? Thank you.

MacMaster01:

I got for that position
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by Akious2k2(m): 12:15pm On Aug 06, 2019
mm7:

HRIS
Noted sir... Appreciate

1 Like

Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by laperson: 12:54pm On Aug 06, 2019
Wishing the successful applicants best of luck in the assessments.

To all the applicants that received the message from GCC asking us to fill out other applications before 12th July 2019, do you now believe that it was an indication that you weren't selected for the concerned job role? I have never seen a recruitment opportunity in which the recruiter/outsourcing firm advise potential candidates to apply for other job roles, apart from that chosen by the applicant.

I wouldn't want to discourage anyone but the handwriting has always been on the wall.

Once again, best of luck to invited applicants.
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by olatilldend: 1:03pm On Aug 06, 2019
Anyone gotten invite for Instrumentation/ICSS Engineer?

1 Like

Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by MrKay98(m): 1:22pm On Aug 06, 2019
Hey, did anyone get an invite for Mechanical Engineer?
code9:
The following positions have been advertised. Please click the link below for details on how to apply.
Position Title
1.Senior Geophysicist - Exploration
2 Reservoir Engineer
3 Processing Geophysicist - DW
4 Safety Operations Support Engineer
5 Environment Systems & Compliance Officer – JV
6 Senior Piping Engineer
7 Head of Piping
8 Legal Counsel
9 HRIS Engineer
10 Telecoms Engineer
11 Instrumentation/ICSS Engineer
12 QA/QC and PDMS Data Management
13 Mechanical Engineer
14 Metering Engineer
15 Contracts Engineer
16 Senior Buyer
17 Buyer
18 Shipping Officer

https://www.huddleberry.com/d/392-total-e-p-nigeria-is-recruiting

Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by myomo: 1:22pm On Aug 06, 2019
please has anyone recieved an invite for Contracts Engineer?
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by subcbouy: 1:48pm On Aug 06, 2019
laperson:

To all the applicants that received the message from GCC asking us to fill out other applications before 12th July 2019, do you now believe that it was an indication that you weren't selected for the concerned job role? I have never seen a recruitment opportunity in which the recruiter/outsourcing firm advise potential candidates to apply for other job roles, apart from that chosen by the applicant.

I wouldn't want to discourage anyone but the handwriting has always been on the wall.

Pls, can you advise other roles specified? I am trying to figure out if safety role is included. Thanks
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 06, 2019
manchesterboy:

Pls does anyone know what is expected in this online assessment and Skype interview.

Saville assessment
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by gwighalo: 2:52pm On Aug 06, 2019
olatilldend:
Anyone gotten invite for Instrumentation/ICSS Engineer?

Got an online assessment, what about you?
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by MrKay98(m): 4:17pm On Aug 06, 2019
What kind of online assessment? Please share
gwighalo:

Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by olatilldend: 4:17pm On Aug 06, 2019
gwighalo:

None yet, What date is your assesment?
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by gwighalo: 6:16pm On Aug 06, 2019
olatilldend:

None yet, What date is your assesment?

I have got two days to decide when
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by olatilldend: 6:24pm On Aug 06, 2019
gwighalo:

I have got two days to decide when

All the best bro. Starting to look like invites' in batches.
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by ikanthonyn: 7:12pm On Aug 06, 2019
laperson:

It is not true. Many people that were asked to reapply or apply were invited. Shalom

Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by ikanthonyn: 8:18pm On Aug 06, 2019
[quote author=ikanthonyn post=81007028][/quote For correction, I can confidently say that people that was asked to reapply or apply after the closure of the advert by Total were invited for online interview and assessment.

1 Like

Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by laperson: 8:51pm On Aug 06, 2019
[quote author=ikanthonyn post=81009050][/quote]

Not everyone on the forum will agree with your statement, @ikanthonyn. Kindly check some pages back, do an analysis of those that commented on reapplying and make your deductions. Also, the monikers that participated during those discussions will be able to support my position accordingly.

Regards
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by ikanthonyn: 9:52pm On Aug 06, 2019
laperson:

Not everyone on the forum will agree with your statement, @ikanthonyn. Kindly check some pages back, do an analysis of those that commented on reapplying and make your deductions. Also, the monikers that participated during those discussions will be able to support my position accordingly.

Regards

I friend of mine was invited after getting the reapply stuff but he did not reapply because there was no need. I will write his test on Thursday and interview on Friday. Cheers
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by LaExpert: 10:36am On Aug 07, 2019
MacMaster01:

I got for that position

Which day did you get this invite and could you please share a screenshot of the mail you got?
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by Uspadora: 10:37am On Aug 07, 2019
ikanthonyn:

I friend of mine was invited after getting the reapply stuff but he did not reapply because there was no need. I will write his test on Thursday and interview on Friday. Cheers

You want to write the test for him?
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by oakphil: 4:38pm On Aug 07, 2019
All the best guys
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by NanoSec: 5:36pm On Aug 07, 2019
All the best guys!!!

Send a mail to geexclusive4@gmail.com for past and answers on Total plus a link to further aptitude test questions and answers
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by Baslouis: 9:03pm On Aug 07, 2019
Has anyone gotten invites for Reservoir Engineer position?

1 Like

Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by OwlaRowl: 9:13pm On Aug 07, 2019
MacMaster01:

I got for that position

Wow! , Thanks for responding, Best wishes from here.
I am dumbfounded though.
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by smarttm: 9:58pm On Aug 07, 2019
Please,I want to know if those that applied for Shipping officer's role have gotten any invitation
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by Tijanima: 1:17am On Aug 08, 2019
Please, is there anyone invited for Operations support safety Engineer? I am still waiting for my invitation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (34) (Reply)

N-Power Lagos Thread / Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.