Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,972 members, 7,956,635 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:59 PM

A Nursery School Today REJECTS Immunization Against Polio - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Nursery School Today REJECTS Immunization Against Polio (280 Views)

Canada Demonstrates Commitment To The Fight Against Polio In Nigeria / Polio Victim Shares Story, Seeks For Job, Says He Doesn’t Want To Beg. Pics / Kelechi Uhegwu, Polio Victim Celebrates Birthday With New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nursery School Today REJECTS Immunization Against Polio by mrintellectual(m): 1:49pm On May 21, 2019
I am just wondering who should be held responsible for rejecting IMMUNIZATION.

It is frustrating after having trekked around town, under the sun and in the rain: after having informed the schools prior to coming. Only to get to the school and the head mistress saying, the owner of the school called that her students should not be immunized. Against POLIO? Hmm.

If I were the Minister of education, I would criminalise the REJECTION of polio immunization. All parents who refuse to get their children immunized against childhood diseases should be arrested, denied access to public utilities.

Seriously, we must MAKE NIGERIA POLIO FREE.

(1) (Reply)

10 Disadvantages Of Smoking Tobacco And Why You Should Stop / Take Care Of Pid , Tubal Blockage & Ovulation Disorder:with Maxiflusher / Ginger Reduces Workout Induced Muscle Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.