Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Tiwa Savage Rocks Crop Top In New Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Rocks Crop Top In New Pictures (42514 Views)

Tiwa Savage Rocks Towel In Nude Photoshoot / Tiwa Savage Rocks Adidas Designer Swimsuit / Fans React As Tiwa Savage Rocks Sleeveless Top: "A Bra Would Have Been Better" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Crop Top In New Pictures by bukatyne(f): 4:32pm On May 21, 2019
@OP: this is a bra top.
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Crop Top In New Pictures by samkevie: 4:32pm On May 21, 2019
What are we suppose to do now,masturbate or what
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Crop Top In New Pictures by Spartacus101(m): 4:32pm On May 21, 2019
Olukat:

angry angry Show some respect

To you abi?
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Crop Top In New Pictures by Spartacus101(m): 4:32pm On May 21, 2019
Olukat:

angry angry Show some respect

To you abi??
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Crop Top In New Pictures by lagosinnovator: 4:37pm On May 21, 2019
i want her to carry my kids. i just like her soft something
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Crop Top In New Pictures by omoiyalayi(m): 4:38pm On May 21, 2019
Her milk factory is too small 4 my liking

Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Crop Top In New Pictures by Frankfixedgam99: 4:41pm On May 21, 2019
See bellow

Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Crop Top In New Pictures by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 21, 2019
safarigirl:

This isn't entirely true

Some people have saggy boobs, with or without kids. Boobs will eventually fall, with or without kids. Some people have perky boobs, with kids.

Boobs is not a sacrifice to bring children into the world, let us stop blaming children for whatever happens to women's bodies, the children did not ask to be brought to the world.
U are 100% right
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Crop Top In New Pictures by meobizy(f): 4:46pm On May 21, 2019
Those pictures actually look sexy.
They are one of the few times my thing shook in approval.
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Crop Top In New Pictures by laosy(m): 4:47pm On May 21, 2019
Wizzy I hail oo, chai!

Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Crop Top In New Pictures by Emaprince: 4:48pm On May 21, 2019
safarigirl:

This isn't entirely true

Some people have saggy boobs, with or without kids. Boobs will eventually fall, with or without kids. Some people have perky boobs, with kids.

Boobs is not a sacrifice to bring children into the world, let us stop blaming children for whatever happens to women's bodies, the children did not ask to be brought to the world.
You are full of sense.

I have seen women with three kids and a very firm boob.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Crop Top In New Pictures by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 21, 2019
I think she doesn't really care about what people have to say
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Crop Top In New Pictures by Realbelieveer(m): 4:55pm On May 21, 2019
If u judge with the boobs. Next time you touch one. U will get electrocuted grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Crop Top In New Pictures by Realbelieveer(m): 4:55pm On May 21, 2019
ebonyqueen0001:
Still looks amazing..

419 no dey tire you
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Crop Top In New Pictures by Redeakaa(m): 4:57pm On May 21, 2019
Umartins1:
I posted this first tho but no lele

www.youtube.com/snitrammedia

My brother...life is unfair....
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Crop Top In New Pictures by nextstep(m): 5:02pm On May 21, 2019
safarigirl:

This isn't entirely true

There are always exceptions - as you pointed out, but in the main - having soft tissue like a breast become filled and taut with milk and fat during pregnancy results in those tissues not retaining their firmness and tone once they are no longer filled. Same thing happens with stomachs and arms. It's a generalization which has been true most of the time.

Nobody is blaming children, or if children were asked to be born, etc., but if one wants children, here are some things that they are likely to give in exchange (i.e. "price" ): perkiness, sleep, independence, career, money, etc. I was just pointing out that instead of yabbing Tiwa's sag, we should appreciate them - you're right, they may be naturally saggy, but chances are they once were perky.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Crop Top In New Pictures by tfash96(m): 5:08pm On May 21, 2019
Ọlọmu konko
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Crop Top In New Pictures by Roman7(m): 5:12pm On May 21, 2019
Olympus has finally fallen
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Crop Top In New Pictures by Emyjeze(m): 5:31pm On May 21, 2019
Umartins1:
I posted this first tho but no lele

Please, help me subscribe to my Youtube channel with the link below. I am the one posting most of the lyrics videos you see on NL front page. Please, I need 1k subscribers to be approved and time is running out. Still on 800+

www.youtube.com/snitrammedia

Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Crop Top In New Pictures by naijajobx: 5:40pm On May 21, 2019
Oh
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Crop Top In New Pictures by keshmuah(f): 6:31pm On May 21, 2019
Tiwa's breast is dead,wizkid has finished her breast,yen yen yen!.....she is above 30 and she has a son,whom she BREASTFED!!!!....Are her boobs supposed to still be perky?...Ya'll should stop being hypocrites..Celebrities are also humans undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Crop Top In New Pictures by emere007(m): 6:35pm On May 21, 2019
Sirpaul:
Slippers
thought it was just me seeing this, thank God I wont need those special goggles after all, my eye still de kampe!
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Crop Top In New Pictures by naijapips04: 6:53pm On May 21, 2019
Sirpaul:
Slippers

Let's see a picture of your mother at 40.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Crop Top In New Pictures by Floryangel8: 6:56pm On May 21, 2019
She might be correct � have you seen the breast of a female dog which has whelped before and the one that has not. Children bearing is a criteria for that.
safarigirl:

This isn't entirely true

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Crop Top In New Pictures by enemyofprogress: 6:56pm On May 21, 2019
Her breasts have digest
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Crop Top In New Pictures by enemyofprogress: 6:58pm On May 21, 2019
tfash96:
Ọlọmu konko
olomu roro, olomu pandoro
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Crop Top In New Pictures by Rossikk(m): 7:01pm On May 21, 2019
anyimontana:
stay there n be speaking English

Putting common sense into your dumb head is ''speaking English'', abi? Mumu. When your turn comes to be mocked for your age or your body, don't complain. Because that time comes for everybody, you hear? Pea brain.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Crop Top In New Pictures by enemyofprogress: 7:01pm On May 21, 2019
nextstep:

Yep... that's one of the many prices women pay to bring children into this world. If you can accept that, then you can still appreciate those boobs without demeaning them.
how many childrens did she burn? Is it not just only one mail children she burned? So that made her breasts to digest?
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Crop Top In New Pictures by Rossikk(m): 7:03pm On May 21, 2019
enemyofprogress:
how many childrens did she burn? Is it not just only one mail children she burned? So that made her breasts to digest?

Dude shut your fcking mouth and stop disgracing Nigerian men here with your callousness and ignorance. Some of you are just so cold-hearted and mean-spirited. You're disgusting, with no moral fibre.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Parties With Her Friend's In Crutches (Photos) / Sexiest Nigerian Musicians / Voice Nigeria Coach, Yemi Alade wears cleavage baring outfit to the show.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.