Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:51 AM

EFCC Secured The Conviction Two Fraudsters In Ibadan - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Secured The Conviction Two Fraudsters In Ibadan (41240 Views)

EFCC Secures Conviction Of 8 Internet Fraudsters In Uyo / EFCC Secures The Conviction Of 15 Yahoo Boys In Enugu State / EFCC Secures The Conviction Of Three Yahoo Boys In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Secured The Conviction Two Fraudsters In Ibadan by sacx: 10:38pm On May 21, 2019
Do our prisons have the capacity to reform these individuals? If not, why send them there? They would likely return as hardened criminals, especially when the economic circumstance that drove them into fraud have not been dealt with. Seems the Nigeria problem gets more complicated as the day goes by. Ridding this nation of internet fraudsters would be a tough call.
Re: EFCC Secured The Conviction Two Fraudsters In Ibadan by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 11:04pm On May 21, 2019
Hydraulic eating has been proven to lead to an increase in criminal tendencies including fraud, skull mining, rituals and armed robbery. No be me talk am, check Google if you think I'm lying lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

ThothHermes:
Apart from being stupid you are also tribalist

You are even lower than I thought.
Disgusting.

Quote me and die!
Re: EFCC Secured The Conviction Two Fraudsters In Ibadan by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 11:16pm On May 21, 2019
you're a big fool

#idiot barstard
ThothHermes:
Apart from being stupid you are also tribalist

You are even lower than I thought.
Disgusting.

Quote me and die!
Re: EFCC Secured The Conviction Two Fraudsters In Ibadan by ThothHermes: 11:32pm On May 21, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
you're a big fool

#idiot barstard
E pain am grin cheesy
Re: EFCC Secured The Conviction Two Fraudsters In Ibadan by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 11:37pm On May 21, 2019
hydraulic sipping afonja demon
ThothHermes:
E pain am grin cheesy

Re: EFCC Secured The Conviction Two Fraudsters In Ibadan by Ezmans: 11:57pm On May 21, 2019
Why afonja likes OBT
Re: EFCC Secured The Conviction Two Fraudsters In Ibadan by ThothHermes: 11:59pm On May 21, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
hydraulic sipping afonja demon

More pain. grin grin

Further proof of the fact that you are at the lowest wrung of the evolutionary ladder. Natural selection will still take care of you. grin grin grin

And to make am pain you well well; I am not Yoruba. cheesy
Re: EFCC Secured The Conviction Two Fraudsters In Ibadan by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 12:00am On May 22, 2019
sharap your smelly afonjinistic mouth

ThothHermes:

More pain. grin grin

Further proof of the fact that you are at the lowest wrung of the evolutionary ladder. Natural selection will still take care of you. grin grin grin

And to make am pain you well well; I am not Yoruba. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Secured The Conviction Two Fraudsters In Ibadan by ThothHermes: 12:25am On May 22, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
sharap your smelly afonjinistic mouth

As e pain dem e dey sweet us cheesy grin
Re: EFCC Secured The Conviction Two Fraudsters In Ibadan by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 12:26am On May 22, 2019
byeeeeeeeeeeeee
ThothHermes:
As e pain dem e dey sweet us cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Turkish School: Suspect Arrested In Creek, Sleeping With Ladies / Masquerades Attack Church, Apostle Emmanuel Etim, City Of Living Grace Chapel / Stray Bullet Kills DJ At A Burial In Anambra State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.