Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,134 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Mercedes Benz Thread - Car Talk (241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes Benz Thread (970182 Views)

Photo: Mercedes Benz Vs Audi / Mercedes Benz Releases Details On 9G Tronic Nine Speed Auto / The Life Cycle Of The Mercedes Benz ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (547) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by weyreypey: 10:43am On Aug 25, 2019
conductor250:

Mercedes fanboys knocking off each other's teeth over Lexus. The younger one is telling him the truth but the older fanboy doesn't want to hear anything. For him, its better to buy 2001 ML320 fuel guzzler with mechanical, engine, transmission and shock issues that will send him to village than to acknowledge due respect for Toyota Lexus, the king of the road.

See the way they're even calling Lexus chairman's name as if they are mate.

Laughs in 2006 ML350 ballon shock problems grin grin
Hehehe stranded guy.. must be very hard being you

3 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Eddee(m): 10:44am On Aug 25, 2019
weyreypey:
Eddee let's go ahead with our w210 2001 Vs w211 2004 discuss

You don win! Although, I won't touch that 210 with a long stick. Too bold in it's ugliness

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by weyreypey: 10:45am On Aug 25, 2019
Eddee:

You don win! Although, I won't touch that 210 with a long stick. Too bold in it's ugliness
Well it's a matter of choice. I love manly UGLY LOOKING cars!!

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Eddee(m): 10:47am On Aug 25, 2019
weyreypey:

Well it's a matter of choice. I love manly UGLY LOOKING cars !!

Volv.o and Opel crew grin grin
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by weyreypey: 10:49am On Aug 25, 2019
kingreign:
Hence forth, no one here should mention my moniker or quote my number.
Unfollows thread.

Kingreign oya your word is your bond.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Eddee(m): 10:50am On Aug 25, 2019
weyreypey:

King.reign oya your word is your bond.

Shey una banish am to Lexus thread? Una no bin think am go far abi grin grin grin
Abi Logolexus your tranny dey worry you like the Merc own?
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by weyreypey: 10:51am On Aug 25, 2019
Eddee:

Volv.o and Opel crew grin grin
I am currently reasoning the Volvo too...but it seems they have mental issues like the designers of VAG... With timing chain between the engine and transmission.... and thermostat under intake manifold
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by conductor250: 10:51am On Aug 25, 2019
How old are you my boy? cheesy
I heard Mercedes fans are usually 17-year-old yahoo criminals.
weyreypey:

Hehehe stranded guy.. must be very hard being you

As in eh. Imagine a lion stranded in a goatcage with dozen goat fanboys. But hey, thats not that bad. At least let me stand stranded with Ford CEO and over 10 million other people that buy Toyota every year grin

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by weyreypey: 10:52am On Aug 25, 2019
Eddee:

Shey una banish am to Lexus thread? Una no bin think am go far abi grin grin grin
I needed to remind him of his words.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by weyreypey: 10:53am On Aug 25, 2019
conductor250:
How old are you my boy? cheesy
I heard Mercedes fans are usually 17-year-old yahoo criminals.

As in eh. Imagine a lion stranded in a goatcage with dozen goat fanboys. But hey, thats not that bad. At least let me stand stranded with Ford CEO and over 10 million other people that buy Toyota every year grin
I know you are very old.... please don't let me disrespect you...ekweremaduism style

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by weyreypey: 10:56am On Aug 25, 2019
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Logobenz3: 10:58am On Aug 25, 2019
Eddee:

Abi Logolexus your tranny dey worry you like the Merc own?
not at all bro,no issues since.
I will soon dump Merc entirely bro.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by weyreypey: 11:00am On Aug 25, 2019
Logobenz3:
Modern Mercedes Benz cars leaves a lot to be desired. But better ultimate Benz than any nonsensical japmobile..

Kingreign why are you here again?

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Eddee(m): 11:07am On Aug 25, 2019
weyreypey:
Eddee better find lad.e007

Here

https://www.nairaland.com/5301321/mercedes-benz-e200-e240-wagon

My brother - I no dey find ambulance

Logobenz3:

I believe you jare. Very soon dem no go manufacture w210 parts again, I go see whether Baba go dey fabricate him own parts
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by weyreypey: 11:09am On Aug 25, 2019
Eddee:

My brother - I no dey find ambulance

I believe you jare. Very soon dem no go manufacture w210 parts again, I go see whether Baba go dey fabricate him own parts

I will go the way of Volvo or BMW. Never Japanese

Meanwhile this one below still get parts o

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by conductor250: 11:10am On Aug 25, 2019
weyreypey:

I know you are very old.... please don't let me disrespect you...ekweremaduism style
I don old o, true. But not as old as Mercedes 190 tranny issues my child cheesy cheesy
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by olajideimmigrat: 11:12am On Aug 25, 2019
Aye oooo,you guys just have me more confused,what's with W...THIS W..THAT,I really just need a straight forward answer am not a car guru,I just like lovely cars thank you for the enlightenment am grateful but am lost.
I fancy buying a Benz so am looking the way of an E class..E320 or 350's I know they come in v6 engines,and the would have their own issues.
I need you all to pls advice me about this particular model in comparison with the baby Benz which I believe is called a C.class(I don't want the groundnut eyes) I want those old ones.
Pls I just need advice on parts,kwon problem,reliability,fuel consumption etc.
I travel and hour and a half daily to work shagamu to Abeokuta daily.
Thank you.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Eddee(m): 11:14am On Aug 25, 2019
weyreypey:

I will go the way of Volvo or BMW. Never Japanese

Meanwhile this one below still get parts o

You trust China Geely over Japan. You fear the SBC but love Vanos, idrive, poor interiors, over-complicated cooling and battery systems and a whole host of other gremlins lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by weyreypey: 11:14am On Aug 25, 2019
conductor250:

I don old o, true. But not as old as Mercedes 190 tranny issues my child cheesy cheesy

EgunMogaji2:

Ma fi ibon fo ori iya e.

Ma ti ibon bo idi e.

Ma fi ibon ba idi iya e je.

cool

Well I'll never say something like this... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by weyreypey: 11:15am On Aug 25, 2019
Eddee:

You trust China Geely over Japan. You fear the SBC but love Vanos, idrive, poor interiors, over-complicated cooling and battery systems and a whole host of other gremlins lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Well let's hope it doesn't get to that.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Eddee(m): 11:15am On Aug 25, 2019
olajideimmigrat:
Aye oooo,you guys just have me more confused,what's with W...THIS W..THAT,I really just need a straight forward answer am not a car guru,I just like lovely cars thank you for the enlightenment am grateful but am lost.
I fancy buying a Benz so am looking the way of an E class..E320 or 350's I know they come in v6 engines,and the would have their own issues.
I need you all to pls advice me about this particular model in comparison with the baby Benz which I believe is called a C.class(I don't want the groundnut eyes) I want those old ones.
Pls I just need advice on parts,kwon problem,reliability,fuel consumption etc.
I travel and hour and a half daily to work shagamu to Abeokuta daily.
Thank you.

Weyreypey kindly help him review a C vs and E. No biases, just plain truth - I know you can do it, help this new convert before we take him.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Logobenz3: 11:17am On Aug 25, 2019
weyreypey:

Well I'll never say something like this... cheesy cheesy
are you saying conductor250 is egunmogaji?
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by weyreypey: 11:18am On Aug 25, 2019
Eddee:

Weyreypey kindly help him review a C vs and E. No biases, just plain truth - I know you can do it, help this new convert before we take him.
I don't win converts. There are only two cars in the world.... Mercedes Benz and others

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by weyreypey: 11:19am On Aug 25, 2019
Logobenz3:
are you saying conductor250 is egunmogaji?
He got the message.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Logobenz3: 11:21am On Aug 25, 2019
weyreypey:

He got the message.
I want to get the message too na
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Hazardfan1: 11:27am On Aug 25, 2019
Logobenz3:

The Lexus sweet pass the c230k?
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Logobenz3: 11:45am On Aug 25, 2019
Hazardfan1:

The Lexus sweet pass the c230k?
No,not at all.
But it is cost efficient.
It costs an arm and a leg yo run a Mercedes if you are someone who does not like to ignore faults or ruin cars.
You no fit believe say only one bump weh i run over with speed one high night destabilise the whole front suspensions on the merc. undecided
Another 100k billing.
Yesterday too I was with a lady passenger and we dey go house when one keke enter road without looking if there was an uncoming car,na so I hold brake with force.
Trust Merc braking na.the thing halt immediately.
N.a. so the keke weh dey my back too swerve go one side come by my passenger window say why I hold brake like that?
I explain to him say e no see when that guy enter road?
E continue dey make noise then I ask him say what can he do?
N.a. so the lady interfere too den start exchange words o!
I just rolled up,switch my pointer to the direction I was headed when he followed me and used his keke to bruise my car angry I don't tolerate foolishness and I never forgive and forget as you see me so.
N.a. there drama start o!
I use my car chase am,caught him around 70kph or so in a tight street,rain falling and all so no pedestrians,rammed his keke with full force,omo na so the thing lift o,pushed him and compress him with one parked truck in the street.
He jumped out,grabbed a wrench and I jumped out too with a beer bottle come stab am for muscle grin
N.a. so wrench fall o,e run enter e keke use speed turn o cheesy
I jump inside the car again na so the lady dey scream dey beg,for where.
I want chase am again give am the fatal ramming na so madam hold both gear and steering o angry
God save that bastard yesterday,I for kill am walahi.
Now my AC don spoil and bumper condemned angry
Make I show una pics
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by weyreypey: 11:52am On Aug 25, 2019
Logobenz3:
No,not at all.
But it is cost efficient.
It costs an arm and a leg yo run a Mercedes if you are someone who does not like to ignore faults or ruin cars.
You no fit believe say only one bump weh i run over with speed one high night destabilise the whole front suspensions on the merc. undecided
Another 100k billing.
Yesterday too I was with a lady passenger and we dey go house when one keke enter road without looking if there was an uncoming car,na so I hold brake with force.
Trust Merc braking na.the thing halt immediately.
N.a. so the keke weh dey my back too swerve go one side come by my passenger window say why I hold brake like that?
I explain to him say e no see when that guy enter road?
E continue dey make noise then I ask him say what can he do?
N.a. so the lady interfere too den start exchange words o!
I just rolled up,switch my pointer to the direction I was headed when he followed me and used his keke to bruise my car angry I don't tolerate foolishness and I never forgive and forget as you see me so.
N.a. there drama start o!
I use my car chase am,caught him around 70kph or so in a tight street,rain falling and all so no pedestrians,rammed his keke with full force,omo na so the thing lift o,pushed him and compress him with one parked truck in the street.
He jumped out,grabbed a wrench and I jumped out too with a beer bottle come stab am for muscle grin
N.a. so wrench fall o,e run enter e keke use speed turn o cheesy
I jump inside the car again na so the lady dey scream dey beg,for where.
I want chase am again give am the fatal ramming na so madam hold both gear and steering o angry
God save that bastard yesterday,I for kill am walahi.
Now my AC don spoil and bumper condemned angry
Make I show una pics
as a terrorist you are better off inna Toyota or Lexus. Mercedes Benz ain't for all that... And especially the C Klasse...W203....that doesn't command the Mercedes Benz respect or prestige. Keke napep that would pursue eddee just to jam him will think twice...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by olajideimmigrat: 11:56am On Aug 25, 2019
Eddee:
It's all good anyway. If the interested person is a first time car owner, I won't advise a Merc (even if na tear rubber), he must pass through the trials and tribulations of a Honda and proceed to the comfy confines of a Toyota... And then the ultimate reward of a Benz or a Bimmer
.....my first car was a Toyota Camry 99 model,then a Honda followed,then a nissan am I now qualified
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by weyreypey: 12:01pm On Aug 25, 2019
olajideimmigrat:
.....my first car was a Toyota Camry 99 model,then a Honda followed,then a nissan am I now qualified
You are eminently qualified. But what models are you considering?
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Logobenz3: 12:03pm On Aug 25, 2019
weyreypey:
as a terrorist you are better off inna Toyota or Lexus. Mercedes Benz ain't for all that... And especially the C Klasse...W203....that doesn't command the Mercedes Benz respect or prestige. Keke napep that would pursue eddee just to jam him will think twice...
undecided
This should serve as deterrent for some of you who go about provoking people.
You should be careful because you don't know who you are playing with!

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (547) (Reply)

Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.