Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Mercedes Benz Thread - Car Talk (270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes Benz Thread (969710 Views)

Photo: Mercedes Benz Vs Audi / Mercedes Benz Releases Details On 9G Tronic Nine Speed Auto / The Life Cycle Of The Mercedes Benz ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (547) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Fentanyl: 7:33pm On Oct 25, 2019
typical AOD benz mentality
Ancient Of Days
cheesy
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:35pm On Oct 25, 2019
At times I'm tempted to argue with some people on this thread, then I realize that they just don't have sense. grin

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:38pm On Oct 25, 2019
shortgun:

You've been schooled bro grin grin grin grin
Try to talk down of my C class ehh.
I guess u didn't know that d difference between a C class and E class is d body.
.....and yes Cars performance is rated by engine power and transmission.
So if you are driving an E class and me A C Class with the same engine n transmission we are equals.
Don't forget also that a have d advantages of being compact and sporty. cheesy cheesy cheesy
My comment above is referring to this absolutely senseless comment, though.

Only difference between an E Class and a C Class is the body? grin
Just so laughable I'm not even going to bother debunking it.

Aren't you the guy who uses 20W50? Or is that nako.ks?

Edit: Yeah, you're the one. You're also the one who uses wrong plugs and just all-around kazeemizes his car. Dem table your matter for beginning of the thread.

Can't take you seriously. Can't take a supposed car enthusiast who doesn't even take proper care of their car, seriously. Shut up and drive your crappy, ill-maintained C320 and allow those who know about cars discuss, boy.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Eddee(m): 7:38pm On Oct 25, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Even if you win, you lose.
I understand, bruh. grin

You know these things
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by shortgun(m): 7:48pm On Oct 25, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Stay one place abeg. angry angry angry
I quoted you when u said that C class owners don't have the bragging rights of the Benz family.
I had to bring u to order.
U r now talking about oils?

5 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Eddee(m): 7:48pm On Oct 25, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

You sabi whine person eh... grin ;DTo be fair, I switched to 15w50 last month on my E class, car is on 3,538 km after oil change and oil level is at 7.5 quartz. Before where na 5w-30 by now e go dey 6.9/7.0 and I'll be needing to top a quartz at next refuelling.

I know say na penny-wise pound foolish but make I dey paper the cracks dey go abeg, Local man is tired

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by shortgun(m): 7:51pm On Oct 25, 2019
Eddee:

You sabi whine person eh... grin ;DTo be fair, I switched to 15w50 last month on my E class, car is on 3,538 km after oil change and oil level is at 7.5 quartz. Before where na 5w-30 by now e go dey 6.9/7.0 and I'll be needing to top a quartz at next refuelling.

I know say na penny-wise pound foolish but make I dey paper the cracks dey go abeg, Local man is tired
This is wisdom cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:58pm On Oct 25, 2019
shortgun:

Stay one place abeg. angry angry angry
I quoted you when u said that C class owners don't have the bragging rights of the Benz family.
I had to bring u to order.
U r now talking about oils?

I'm saying you should sit any discussion about cars out because you obviously have nothing important to contribute.

You think a C240 is a performance luxury sedan with less than 180 HP, and went on to give a list of absolutely nonsensical factoids.
You service your car with wrong oils and skimp on maintenance.
You somehow think all Japanese cars are the same, while ignoring pricing brackets and positioning. You think a W203/W204 handles better than a Lexus IS, Infiniti G, or Acura TL? You think it's faster? More comfortable?

All you know is your poorly maintained rust bucket. Sit this one out.

4 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:00pm On Oct 25, 2019
Eddee:

I'd advice you to use a W40 oil instead. Nothing wrong with that. VQ's tend to burn oil too and people use W40 oils without issues.

20W50 is trash, though.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by shortgun(m): 8:03pm On Oct 25, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Edit: Yeah, you're the one. You're also the one who uses wrong plugs and just all-around kazeemizes his car. Dem table your matter for beginning of the thread.

Can't take you seriously. Can't take a supposed car enthusiast who doesn't even take proper care of their car, seriously. Shut up and drive your crappy, ill-maintained C320 and allow those who know about cars discuss, boy.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
I still use 20w50 oil.....I am in my house come n beat me.
I will say it a million times.
My C320 engine is less than 50k in the market..why should I service the engine monthly with more than 30k? With ur fake Mobil 1 oil.
You that is using mobile 1 and regular fuel when it's clearly stated that u should use premium fuel.
Who is doing more harm to their cars grin grin grin grin grin grin
How I wish the engine will die, but it still pours out steam from d exhaust in cold weather. I want to put in a monster V8 in d w203.
maybe u will die when u see a V8 in my W203

3 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by shortgun(m): 8:09pm On Oct 25, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

I'm saying you should sit any discussion about cars out because you obviously have nothing important to contribute.

You think a C240 is a performance luxury sedan with less than 180 HP, and went on to give a list of absolutely nonsensical factoids.
You service your car with wrong oils and skimp on maintenance.
You somehow think all Japanese cars are the same, while ignoring pricing brackets and positioning. You think a W203/W204 handles better than a Lexus IS, Infiniti G, or Acura TL? You think it's faster? More comfortable?

All you know is your poorly maintained rust bucket. Sit this one out.
I didn't know you came from the other side....no wonder cheesy cheesy
Untill u guys start to compare lexus, infiniti,Acura with AMG, Maybach and Brabus grin grin grin grin there's nothing to discuss.
Shitbox people.
U should not even be discussing cars cos u don't own one. grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:31pm On Oct 25, 2019
shortgun:

I didn't know you came from the other side....no wonder cheesy cheesy
Untill u guys start to compare lexus, infiniti,Acura with AMG, Maybach and Brabus grin grin grin grin there's nothing to discuss.
Shitbox people.
U should not even be discussing cars cos u don't own one. grin grin grin grin

Lol, see how senseless your comment is.

Toyota is a basic brand, Lexus is its luxury arm. Lexus was created to position against Mercedes. Ditto Honda and Acura, Nissan and Infiniti. Asking that Lexus be positioned against Maybach makes no sense at all, since it was literally made to be placed against MB.

As for AMG and Brabus, you keep showing your complete lack of knowledge. AMG is Mercedes' performance arm. Nissan has Nismo. Acura has the NSX, I suppose. The Nissan GTR Nismo and NSX are faster than anything Mercedes AMG makes.

Brabus has nothing to do with Mercedes, it's a completely independent company. You wouldn't know that, of course, since you don't actually know anything about cars.

6 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:33pm On Oct 25, 2019
You want to put a V8 in a W203. Clown. Which V8?

I'm done arguing with someone who's proving time without number to be of questionable intellectual prowess.

4 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Eddee(m): 8:36pm On Oct 25, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

I'd advice you to use a W40 oil instead. Nothing wrong with that. VQ's tend to burn oil too and people use W40 oils without issues.

20W50 is trash, though.

Yeah, I think I'll do that, assuming car is still in my possession by next oil change. Currently in advanced talks with a cousin who's interested grin

shortgun:

This is wisdom cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin una dey make here lively. Carry on sir
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:41pm On Oct 25, 2019
Eddee:

Yeah, I think I'll do that, assuming car is still in my possession by next oil change. Currently in advanced talks with a cousin who's interested grin

Sweet. What do you plan on upgrading to?
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Eddee(m): 8:45pm On Oct 25, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Sweet. What do you plan on upgrading to?

I'll go to that thread of low cost cars and try my Canadian luck grin grin Boys don broke finish

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:49pm On Oct 25, 2019
Eddee:

I'll go to that thread of low cost cars and try my Canadian luck grin grin Boys don broke finish

Boys dey broke once once, norms.
Owo still dey come for front.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Eddee(m): 8:57pm On Oct 25, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Boys dey broke once once, norms.
Owo still dey come for front.

I dey believe you baba
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by shortgun(m): 9:08pm On Oct 25, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Lol, see how senseless your comment is.

Toyota is a basic brand, Lexus is its luxury arm. Lexus was created to position against Mercedes. Ditto Honda and Acura, Nissan and Infiniti. Asking that Lexus be positioned against Maybach makes no sense at all, since it was literally made to be placed against MB.

As for AMG and Brabus, you keep showing your complete lack of knowledge. AMG is Mercedes' performance arm. Nissan has Nismo. Acura has the NSX, I suppose. The Nissan GTR Nismo and NSX are faster than anything Mercedes AMG makes.

Brabus has nothing to do with Mercedes, it's a completely independent company. You wouldn't know that, of course, since you don't actually know anything about cars.
Thank you for making my job easy cheesy cheesy

1. U agree that all Toyota cars are basic cars.

2. U agree that lexus d luxury arm of Toyota is matched against Mercedes Benz.
This makes Mercedes Benz cars performance luxury sedans.
This is exactly the points I've been trying to drive in.
I've closed my case

7 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by banky3w(m): 10:27pm On Oct 25, 2019
Eddee:

I went through this thread....... https://www.nairaland.com/5247188/best-iaai-deals-1.5m-less/3#83322318
And I got this beauty..... You may try your luck too wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Eddee(m): 10:52pm On Oct 25, 2019
banky3w:

I went through this thread....... https://www.nairaland.com/5247188/best-iaai-deals-1.5m-less/3#83322318
Baba Timi's hustle, thanks for the shout out

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Bizzyliss(m): 10:24pm On Oct 26, 2019
I drove a w203 03 c320 today, men car was flying, handling and stability is outta this world

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 26, 2019
banky3w:

Yeyenatu.... Dead thread...na amdman dey board now

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by banky3w(m): 11:04pm On Oct 26, 2019
Smartchoiice:

Yeyenatu.... Dead thread...na amdman dey board now
I'm willing to tolerate you till FUOYE resumes. So Kwantinue....

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 27, 2019
banky3w:

I'm willing to tolerate you till FUOYE resumes. So Kwantinue....
I am going to be in your life for a long time...
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by KINGreignn: 7:37am On Oct 27, 2019
Bizzyliss:
I drove a w220 03 c320 today, men car was flying, handling and stability is outta this world
So also is the stability of a corolla and a Hyundai elantra.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by shortgun(m): 8:28am On Oct 27, 2019
Bizzyliss:
I drove a w220 03 c320 today, men car was flying, handling and stability is outta this world
Do u mean C320? Should be a W203.
The car is balanced for High performance..
W220 is S class....it's like a child in the family who's paternity is in doubt.
many suspect that it acts like an AMG, others think It's a member of d family favoured above others..

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Bizzyliss(m): 12:04pm On Oct 27, 2019
shortgun:

Do u mean C320? Should be a W203.
The car is balanced for High performance..
W220 is S class....it's like a child in the family who's paternity is in doubt.
many suspect that it acts like an AMG, others think It's a member of d family favoured above others..
yes w203 sorry
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by nakoks(m): 2:06pm On Oct 27, 2019
[quote author=HeavenlyBang post=83461182]

Can't take you seriously. Can't take a supposed car enthusiast who doesn't even take proper care of their car, seriously. Shut up and drive your crappy, ill-maintained C320 and allow those who know about cars discuss, boy. [/quote
Na my moniker you mention like DAT?]

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by HeavenlyBang(m): 2:19pm On Oct 27, 2019
nakoks:

Na be you, sir.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by conductor250: 8:45pm On Oct 27, 2019
Please I just updated my gallery. Which of these two Benzedes shithboxes would you recommend for me? cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 27, 2019
cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (547) (Reply)

Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.