Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,968 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Mercedes Benz Thread - Car Talk (298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes Benz Thread (970137 Views)

Photo: Mercedes Benz Vs Audi / Mercedes Benz Releases Details On 9G Tronic Nine Speed Auto / The Life Cycle Of The Mercedes Benz ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (547) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Fentanyl: 3:14am On Jan 08, 2020
AmuDimpka:
I was the one that said it...Toyota, Lexus have never won a formula 1 or Grand Prix event ever even tours !

I stand to be corrected ! If it's formula 1 leave it for Benz,, BMW, Ferrari, McLaren , Porsche etc.

Forget these Toyotas and Honda's ..trust me bro

you are just a stereotypical unfortunate Benz or nothing robot

instead of you to worry about your mountain of mounting nonsense electrical faults german casket dripping toxic effluent and damaging the already at risk environment

instead of you to throw that coffin away at the nearest junkyard before it kills you at night when you rear end a Flatbed truck because the death on wheels you claim to own does not even have headlights

your own problem is to persist in a claim that has been proven wrong in such a spectacular fashion

benz or common sense

choose one before your blind pile of metal chooses for you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by AmuDimpka: 6:29am On Jan 08, 2020
Fentanyl:

you are just a stereotypical unfortunate Benz or nothing robot

instead of you to worry about your mountain of mounting nonsense electrical faults german casket dripping toxic effluent and damaging the already at risk environment

instead of you to throw that coffin away at the nearest junkyard before it kills you at night when you rear end a Flatbed truck because the death on wheels you claim to own does not even have headlights

your own problem is to persist in a claim that has been proven wrong in such a spectacular fashion

benz or common sense

choose one before your blind pile of metal chooses for you

Don't worry I have a C class also... That one na for madam and I am buying BMW 3 series

Now carry your cheap Japanese and get the fück out of my face ! When birds are having conversations butterfly would pop up !

Chai e pain am shaaa.... Don't worry bro... Benz is a family tradition. I started with those cheap Japanese and ran away years ago .... I can't even touch them ! I don't like em

5 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Fentanyl: 7:32am On Jan 08, 2020

looool

i own 3 houses in banana island and my last name is Dangote

see how easy it is to own things online?

take my tough love advice and get rid of that german crapbox before it kills or ruins you

the funniest part is that when it eventually kills you we would not know, you would just stop posting nonsense everywhere

ignorance and dogmatism is a terrible combination usually found with benz or nothing mannequins

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by AmuDimpka: 7:36am On Jan 08, 2020
Fentanyl:

looool

i own 3 houses in banana island and my last name is Dangote

see how easy it is to own things online?

take my tough love advice and get rid of that german crapbox before it kills or ruins you

the funniest part is that when it eventually kills you we would not know, you would just stop posting nonsense everywhere

ignorance and dogmatism is a terrible combination usually found with benz or nothing mannequins
insecurities ...dude internet is a leveller, my dear this isn't the first car nor the second car...focus on your jap and cry

Some of us don't do Asian cars again...we left that level decades ago...

Have a great day

I wonder why we have sadistic folks everywhere ..I never complained engine. I servicedcar and i guess that the under oil plate wasn't right well or just a mere gasket that cost little or nothing and you are bringing your stupidity here...are you really okay ...my dear I have driven Benz over 7yrs from C class to ML...

I started with Japanese and I know the difference...stop crying more than the bereaved

No be me send you buy Japanese abeg ... maintain your lane

Ema binu

7 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 08, 2020
AmuDimpka:

Don't worry I have a C class also... That one na for madam and I am buying BMW 3 series

Now carry your cheap Japanese and get the fück out of my face ! When birds are having conversations butterfly would pop up !

Chai e pain am shaaa.... Don't worry bro... Benz is a family tradition. I started with those cheap Japanese and ran away years ago .... I can't even touch them ! I don't like em
You have time.

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by AmuDimpka: 7:43am On Jan 08, 2020
Smartchoiice:

You have time.
dude was ranting...a simple gasket issues that I called the guy to confirm...and I have confirmed it yesterday here also ...it cost little or nothing.. dude didn't tight it well and he advised an oil plate gasket change that cost little ...now he is ranting with his Japanese...I have driven Benz years...this is my second Benz and I have also driven Japanese and I know the difference...I can only drive either Benz or bmw maybe VW

can people respect others wishes...why must they show their intolerance...I haven't complained that the gear isn't selecting or engine...

I don't know why folks are sad...abi na me send am buy Toyota ?

3 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 08, 2020
You still have time.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by AmuDimpka: 7:50am On Jan 08, 2020
Smartchoiice:
You still have time.

Truth is that I feel unsafe driving Japanese cars and even if I am to buy another car it is either GL or BMW X5 ....I have a pact with these cars and I owe myself these cars in future. Make Oluwa bless our hutsle

4 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Fentanyl: 7:53am On Jan 08, 2020

loooooool

loooooool

better join the winning team and have peace of mind

or keep suffering in silence, we dont really care

but trolling you benz knuckleheads is so much fun, so please dont be wise.

keep suffering upandan in the name of owning german machine of horror and heartbreak

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by AmuDimpka: 7:53am On Jan 08, 2020

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by AmuDimpka: 7:54am On Jan 08, 2020
Smartchoiice:
You still have time.
make I ignore the troll

All these Corolla boys

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Fentanyl: 7:55am On Jan 08, 2020
welcome welcome welcome

grin

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Fentanyl: 7:58am On Jan 08, 2020

no need to even start posting anything about Toyota reliability

3 years?

looooool

try best selling car of all time

3 years my foot

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 08, 2020
AmuDimpka:
make I ignore the troll

All these Corolla boys
Now that's wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by AmuDimpka: 9:02am On Jan 08, 2020
Smartchoiice:

Now that's wisdom.
very terrible confused folks ..In a Benz thread they bring their Corolla madness ...please define insecurities and inferiority complex ...they have demonstrated that

3 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by AmuDimpka: 9:10am On Jan 08, 2020
nurey:
Heavenlybang, shortgun please sheath your swords and let peace rain, you have both broken several NL rules, please I don't want to know who started it.

Don't force my hands to wield the big stick (Ban) thank you both for your co-operation.

You can both listen to YANNI to calm your nerves.

We have a lot of trolls here ...work on them please

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by AmuDimpka: 9:23am On Jan 08, 2020
Smartchoiice:

Stop insulting people. Haba over what? You must be very arrogant in real life. You an NYSC corper seeing someone who probably is ages of civilization ahead of you as unenlightened? You must change this repugnant attitude in 2020!

Dude is funny

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by 9icetoo(m): 7:07pm On Jan 08, 2020
AmuDimpka:
The whole world ain't stupid for giving it to Benz in 3 years counting

https://media.daimler.com/marsMediaSite/en/instance/ko/Best-Global-Brands-2019--the-brand-value-of-the-Mercedes-star-continues-to-increase-Mercedes-Benz-is-once-again-the-worlds-most-valuable-luxury-car-brand.xhtml?oid=44699088
Being a valuable global brand is a far cry from being a reliable brand.
Man united is a better global brand than Barcelona, them no be mates for pitch.
You guys attract the trolls with your chest beating.

Benz is nice no doubt but.....

Fentanyl, abeg sheath your sword.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by AmuDimpka: 8:00pm On Jan 08, 2020
9icetoo:

who be this one again ? All these people seff...we aren't measuring dìcks...okay I have noticed you

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by 9icetoo(m): 10:15pm On Jan 08, 2020
AmuDimpka:
who be this one again ? All these people seff...we aren't measuring dìcks...okay I have noticed you

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by kendy22(m): 8:51am On Jan 10, 2020
Plz add me ooh I want to join the Benz family 07063842999( Kendy)
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Iogobenz(m): 10:00am On Jan 10, 2020
Hi house.
Please I have been experiencing this issue.
After changing arms of my car and the whole front suspension,then did alignment,everything was good.
Then i travelled to calabar for xmas with the bad roads and all,when i returned i have been experiencing serious vibrations when i accelerate up to 100kph.
Like the steering will be shaking in my hands.
Went to check the suspension again yesterday and they say it's good.
Could it be alignement issues again? undecided
Cos I am tired of it and confused too.
Thanks.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by nurey(m): 11:08am On Jan 10, 2020
Iogobenz:
Hi house.
After changing arms of my car and the whole front suspension,then did alignment,everything was good.
Then i travelled to calabar for xmas with the bad roads and all,when i returned i have been experiencing serious vibrations when i accelerate up to 100kph.
Thanks.

Check your tires for contour. simple DIY is to move rear tyres to front and vice versa.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Iogobenz(m): 11:36am On Jan 10, 2020
nurey:

Check your tires for contour. simple DIY is to move rear tyres to front and vice versa.
no contour oo bros.
I just bought the tires like 3weeks ago,new ones.
Besides I no sure say my back tire go enter front cos they are bigger than the front.
Sport BS for mercedes ishundecided
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by nurey(m): 11:44am On Jan 10, 2020
Iogobenz:
no contour oo bros.
I just bought the tires like 3weeks ago,new ones.
Besides I no sure say my back tire go enter front cos they are bigger than the front.
Sport BS for mercedes ishundecided

If you have ruled out tyres you need to check suspension components one buy one paying attention to the bushings and joint.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Iogobenz(m): 11:47am On Jan 10, 2020
nurey:

If you have ruled out tyres you need to check suspension components one buy one paying attention to the bushings and joint.
I think you kind of missed where I said I went for suspensions check yesterday.
I just want to know if alignment can cause that or whether my mecho was wrong about the suspension thingy.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by nurey(m): 11:57am On Jan 10, 2020
Iogobenz:
I think you kind of missed where I said I went for suspensions check yesterday.
I just want to know if alignment can cause that or whether my mecho was wrong about the suspension thingy.

I said check suspension one by one and their corresponding bushing meaning he has to unbolt everything and check not just using eyes.

As well let him check all Engine seating and transmission seating, you have done wheel balance and alignment but check other things including the shocks and springs but my bet is on bushings.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by eamodu(m): 1:04pm On Jan 10, 2020
How much should one budget for a set of front shocks of c230 4matic.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Bizzyliss(m): 4:46pm On Jan 10, 2020
Iogobenz:
Hi house.
Thanks.
go fr rotation of tyres

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by mammanbawa: 4:59pm On Jan 10, 2020
Iogobenz:
Hi house.
Thanks.

Engine mounts and wheel balance
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by blissbliss: 7:27pm On Jan 10, 2020
Iogobenz:
Hi house.
Thanks.

I had a similar issue and all it took to fix was just a tyre replacement. One tyre was uneven.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by conductor250: 11:08pm On Jan 10, 2020
9icetoo:

Don't be deceived by the nonsense they're writing in their 2 naira blog, hyping themselves and giving themselves imaginary titles and awards inside their own Benzedes shitbox blog. cheesy

Toyota is the world's most valuable auto brand both in sales numbers, value and cash deposit.
Toyota is in the top 10 most valueable companies in the world (only betterered by Apple, Google & few others)
Toyota is the most reliable car brand (only bettered by their own subsidiary, Lexus)

There is nothing called "best-selling luxury" brand. What we have is best-selling car brand, best selling sedan and best selling SUV brand which are all held by Toyota wink cheesy

Bonus: Benzedes makes more car models than Toyota. They even have large commercial trucks and an electric vehicle which sold only 54 throughout last year in Germany - yet, Toyota with fewer, fine tuned, refined and well finished models sell more products cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (547) (Reply)

Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.