Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,476 members, 7,770,166 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:28 AM

HUAWEI Y6 Prime 2019: The Perfect Gift - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / HUAWEI Y6 Prime 2019: The Perfect Gift (621 Views)

Huawei Y7 Prime 2019: The Mid-range Phone With Flagship Standards. / Nokia 3.1 Plus Vs Huawei Y7 Prime 2019 Speed Test Comparison (photos) / Here Is Why You Would Love HUAWEI Y9 2019, The Newly Launched Smartphone (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HUAWEI Y6 Prime 2019: The Perfect Gift by AmyStar16: 4:58pm On May 21, 2019
Have you ever tried to buy a gift for someone, you have some money that can get something decent but deciding on what to buy becomes the real challenge. Let me save you all mental pressure, and just tell you what to buy - the HUAWEI Y6 Prime 2019. I’m not even going to talk about the performance and all the other great things, I’m just going to focus on the looks and the design. Have you seen the leather back of the HUAWEI Y6 Prime 2019? There might be other phones with faux-leather back but this one, maybe it’s the color or the finishing, is too classy. Amber brown anti finger print faux leather. You wouldn’t need a pouch for this. The recipient of this gift won’t be able to get his/her eyes and hands off it. The other two colors of the HUAWEI Y6 Prime 2019 are great as well. The Sapphire blue and Midnight black colors of the HUAWEI Y6 2019 shimmer when light hits it. This is because they have been designed with millions of reflective particles, for this, you also do not need a cover. Why hide such beauty. So, for just NGN43,900 you can bet your loved one a gift that they will cherish for a very long time.

(1) (Reply)

TECNO CAMON Xpro Needed / New SIM Tray For My Samsung S7 / Phone For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.