Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Huawei Y7 Prime 2019: The Mid-range Phone With Flagship Standards. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Huawei Y7 Prime 2019: The Mid-range Phone With Flagship Standards. (1229 Views)

Samsung A51 - Superb Budget Phone With FLAGSHIP Features / Nokia 3.1 Plus Vs Huawei Y7 Prime 2019 Speed Test Comparison (photos) / Are The Mid-range Smartphones Getting Closer To Flagships? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Huawei Y7 Prime 2019: The Mid-range Phone With Flagship Standards. by AmyStar16: 11:01am On Mar 22, 2019
Let’s be honest here, when you want to buy a new android smartphone, the first three things you look out for are, Camera, Battery and Memory. The highly techy people may also look out for the processor and other more technical things, but for the average user (which is a greater percentage of the populace), with a camera that produces wow pictures, a battery that won’t bail on you after a few hours and memory good enough to save as many documents and apps as possible, they are good to go. Price is sometimes a factor and it is more appealing when what you are buying is worth more than what you are paying. Anyways, back to the subject. It is not everywhere you find a smartphone that offers a 16MP selfie camera with AR lens, portrait mode and scene recognition, 13MP+2MP AI enabled Dual rear camera that produces pictures of premium quality, packed with 4000mAh battery that lasts for more than 24 hours backed with AI Power saving technology that automatically makes the already long lasting battery last even longer and built with display screen common to flagship phones – the Dewdrop display. These features and qualities have been made possible by Huawei with their HUAWEI Y7 Prime 2019 – a mid-range phone that packs premium features.
Tech-savvy people that will want to bring the argument of processor, well the HUAWEI Y7 Prime 2019 runs a Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 octacore processor, and an Android 8.0, Fingerprint scanner and Face unlock 2.0.
Please tell me where you’ll see any smartphone of this range and with these qualities that is less than 60k in this Nigeria, Well, the HUAWEI Y7 Prime 2019 is priced at NGN59,900.

Re: Huawei Y7 Prime 2019: The Mid-range Phone With Flagship Standards. by DlawTECHY(m): 11:42am On Mar 22, 2019
Same phone i pre-ordered and Jumia is telling me logistics issue... It's frustrating

1 Like

Re: Huawei Y7 Prime 2019: The Mid-range Phone With Flagship Standards. by Smartlife(m): 3:21pm On Mar 22, 2019
DlawTECHY:
Same phone i pre-ordered and Jumia is telling me logistics issue... It's frustrating

shopping experience in Nigeria is really disappointing.. Cant they settle up their logistics issue easily with the Nigerian custom.
Re: Huawei Y7 Prime 2019: The Mid-range Phone With Flagship Standards. by Badookelzi(m): 3:29pm On Mar 22, 2019
DlawTECHY:

same thing they told me, logistics issue also. if you receive your own abeg tell me oo
Re: Huawei Y7 Prime 2019: The Mid-range Phone With Flagship Standards. by DlawTECHY(m): 5:59pm On Mar 22, 2019
Badookelzi:

same thing they told me, logistics issue also. if you receive your own abeg tell me oo
They are frustrating me i swear... if i knew it would take this long, i for order Lenovo k5pro
Re: Huawei Y7 Prime 2019: The Mid-range Phone With Flagship Standards. by DlawTECHY(m): 6:00pm On Mar 22, 2019
Smartlife:

shopping experience in Nigeria is really disappointing.. Cant they settle up their logistics issue easily with the Nigerian custom.

abi o

(1) (Reply)

What Is An Soc? An In Depth Look For Novices. / Mtn Don Wipe My Data All Of A Sudden / P-series Pro30. 6gb/128gb/3800mah N35000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.