Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,699 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Ex-aides Sue Adebayo Shittu Over Alleged N21.5m Unpaid Salaries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-aides Sue Adebayo Shittu Over Alleged N21.5m Unpaid Salaries (10581 Views)

Lawan, Gbajabiamila’s Ex-Aides Lament 15 Months Unpaid Salaries / Nigerians React To APC Disqualification Of Adebayo Shittu / Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-aides Sue Adebayo Shittu Over Alleged N21.5m Unpaid Salaries by chinambusay: 5:28pm On May 21, 2019
Nigeria's communications minister, Adebayo Shittu has been sued by his ex-aides over an alleged N21.5m unpaid salaries and allowances. The Communications minister was dragged before the National Industrial Court (NIC) in Abuja by former Personal Assistant to the minister, Razaq Olubodun, and Special Assistant on Media, Victor Oluwadamilare.Mr Olubodun who said he is seeking to recover N9.8 million from Mr Shittu which is his salaries and allowances for 24 months, said the federal government paid the money to the minister alongside his salaries. 

Mr Oluwadamilare on the other hand is seeking to recover N11.7million from the communications minister, which according to him is his outstanding salaries and allowances for 28 months. The two ex-aides who sued the communications minister over unpaid salaries and allowances, are among the over seven aides of the Minister who resigned due to issues bordering on nonpayment of salaries and allowances. They are also  seeking an order on the defendant to pay N50million to each of them, and to also pay them their full taxed costs of the prosecution of the suits.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/21/communications-minister-sued-by-ex-aides-over-alleged-n21-5m-unpaid-salaries-allowances/

Re: Ex-aides Sue Adebayo Shittu Over Alleged N21.5m Unpaid Salaries by chinambusay: 5:45pm On May 21, 2019
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ex-aides Sue Adebayo Shittu Over Alleged N21.5m Unpaid Salaries by shadelek(m): 7:39pm On May 21, 2019
Greediness at its peak. After the said money has been paid to you, what's stopping this minister from paying the money to the rightful owners. Besides, this money is like a penny compare with what he's looting.

13 Likes

Re: Ex-aides Sue Adebayo Shittu Over Alleged N21.5m Unpaid Salaries by Hienna(m): 7:39pm On May 21, 2019
grin
Re: Ex-aides Sue Adebayo Shittu Over Alleged N21.5m Unpaid Salaries by SEONaijaExpert: 7:40pm On May 21, 2019
They've got a good case if they can pay SANs to do the job

2 Likes

Re: Ex-aides Sue Adebayo Shittu Over Alleged N21.5m Unpaid Salaries by dominique(f): 7:40pm On May 21, 2019
This minister is just making news for the wrong reasons sha

8 Likes

Re: Ex-aides Sue Adebayo Shittu Over Alleged N21.5m Unpaid Salaries by Erolow(f): 7:41pm On May 21, 2019
Okay.
Re: Ex-aides Sue Adebayo Shittu Over Alleged N21.5m Unpaid Salaries by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 21, 2019
Re: Ex-aides Sue Adebayo Shittu Over Alleged N21.5m Unpaid Salaries by Dalexicographer(m): 7:42pm On May 21, 2019
Wickedness at its peak...
Na dem angry...

2 Likes

Re: Ex-aides Sue Adebayo Shittu Over Alleged N21.5m Unpaid Salaries by kaen1317: 7:42pm On May 21, 2019
certainly a chop chop minister
Re: Ex-aides Sue Adebayo Shittu Over Alleged N21.5m Unpaid Salaries by Commanderinpips: 7:42pm On May 21, 2019
Very unfortunate when those people are looking up to misbehave
Re: Ex-aides Sue Adebayo Shittu Over Alleged N21.5m Unpaid Salaries by Nukilia: 7:43pm On May 21, 2019
I hope EFCC will prosecute him quick like they did to Naira Marley grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Ex-aides Sue Adebayo Shittu Over Alleged N21.5m Unpaid Salaries by kaen1317: 7:44pm On May 21, 2019
this minister look like somebody that use to like money too much.he must have emptied the coffers, you c as n tell by looking at him

1 Like

Re: Ex-aides Sue Adebayo Shittu Over Alleged N21.5m Unpaid Salaries by AngelicBeing: 7:44pm On May 21, 2019
dominique:
This minister is just making news for the wrong reasons sha
He is a criminal masquerading as a saint cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Ex-aides Sue Adebayo Shittu Over Alleged N21.5m Unpaid Salaries by anambraamaka: 7:45pm On May 21, 2019
Nice one let's learn to make use of the legal system.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-aides Sue Adebayo Shittu Over Alleged N21.5m Unpaid Salaries by drskyfly007(m): 7:45pm On May 21, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
They don't need to pay any SAN..Once a lawyer can prove they are owing him at the National Industrial court, then the minister has nothing to defend and must pay.

National industrial court is one of few courts whereby anyone being owed can get justice..Though especially private employees.

Witnessed some cases.

1 Like

Re: Ex-aides Sue Adebayo Shittu Over Alleged N21.5m Unpaid Salaries by ebuka10box(m): 7:49pm On May 21, 2019
Wetin man no go see for this world ooooo, girls and their shakara can deceive pepsin ehhhhh.... On a fateful Monday morning I met this babe, u gats see shape na. Babe na coke bottle shape( figure cool, we were flowing like we have known each other for years , u need to see the way I was looking into her eyes like she was the chosen one. Trust girls she come dey blush anyhow ........ PROBLEM: I decided to add her up on social platforms , I was like :::babe ,are you on facebook ?? She purposely wanted to fall my hand ,she was like :no , Facebook is for kids,fake likes and comments.... I was impressed cos maybe this babe seems reserved... Next question :Cynthia are you on whatsapp See her reply ,d tin wey pain me na d way she answer am with confidence ..... Cynthia: no, I'm on MTN ...........my face come be like say I soak am for 3500 agbo and shekpe..... Y dis life hard like this na

1 Like

Re: Ex-aides Sue Adebayo Shittu Over Alleged N21.5m Unpaid Salaries by LegalOpinion: 8:04pm On May 21, 2019
Minister from the brown roof republic. Ayamn't surprised.
Re: Ex-aides Sue Adebayo Shittu Over Alleged N21.5m Unpaid Salaries by Afamed: 8:09pm On May 21, 2019
shadelek:
Greediness at its peak. After the said money has been paid to you, what's stopping this minister from paying the money to the rightful owners. Besides, this money is like a penny compare with what he's looting.
Ignore the aids, even the Minister does not earn as much from his salary. The aids had issues with the Minister years ago before the Minister sacked them. I am not holding a brief for the Minister, but the figures quoted as their allowance was just beyond normally

1 Like

Re: Ex-aides Sue Adebayo Shittu Over Alleged N21.5m Unpaid Salaries by olatade(m): 8:11pm On May 21, 2019
I've never liked this man called adebayo shittu.
Re: Ex-aides Sue Adebayo Shittu Over Alleged N21.5m Unpaid Salaries by JubrinElSudan: 8:14pm On May 21, 2019
How this man started and ended as a buhari minister without been dropped remains a wonder
Re: Ex-aides Sue Adebayo Shittu Over Alleged N21.5m Unpaid Salaries by jaxxy(m): 8:37pm On May 21, 2019
He looks like a criminal wonder who made him minister
Re: Ex-aides Sue Adebayo Shittu Over Alleged N21.5m Unpaid Salaries by NovusHomo(m): 9:02pm On May 21, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

And after they might have paid the SANs, they will be left with nothing. GOBE!
Re: Ex-aides Sue Adebayo Shittu Over Alleged N21.5m Unpaid Salaries by Pat081: 9:07pm On May 21, 2019
Only God will save this country ex Aides 11millions just 4 28 months and civil services will work 4 35yrs and they can not gt that millions oooo still the useless government will still own them their persions

1 Like

Re: Ex-aides Sue Adebayo Shittu Over Alleged N21.5m Unpaid Salaries by Pat081: 9:13pm On May 21, 2019
ebuka10box:
Wetin man no go see for this world ooooo, girls and their shakara can deceive pepsin ehhhhh.... On a fateful Monday morning I met this babe, u gats see shape na. Babe na coke bottle shape( figure cool, we were flowing like we have known each other for years , u need to see the way I was looking into her eyes like she was the chosen one. Trust girls she come dey blush anyhow ........ PROBLEM: I decided to add her up on social platforms , I was like :::babe ,are you on facebook ?? She purposely wanted to fall my hand ,she was like :no , Facebook is for kids,fake likes and comments.... I was impressed cos maybe this babe seems reserved... Next question :Cynthia are you on whatsapp See her reply ,d tin wey pain me na d way she answer am with confidence ..... Cynthia: no, I'm on MTN ...........my face come be like say I soak am for 3500 agbo and shekpe..... Y dis life hard like this na
u re the promble of urself if she like she can b on glo or etisalat or airtel all my thinking will b how to get between her legs
Re: Ex-aides Sue Adebayo Shittu Over Alleged N21.5m Unpaid Salaries by Vic74real: 9:14pm On May 21, 2019
Chai,this Islamist where dey form saint don wack those small children money.thief

2 Likes

Re: Ex-aides Sue Adebayo Shittu Over Alleged N21.5m Unpaid Salaries by goslowgoslow(m): 9:26pm On May 21, 2019
Dalexicographer:
Wickedness at its peak...
Na dem angry...
Who be dem?
Re: Ex-aides Sue Adebayo Shittu Over Alleged N21.5m Unpaid Salaries by anonimi: 9:28pm On May 21, 2019
shadelek:

Are you sure that he is looting since his boss claims to be fighting corruption
Or they are just telling us lies about fighting corruption?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hon. Kasarachi Enyinna Joins Governorship Race, Decries Weak Leadership In Abia / Police Take Over PDP Secretariat In Abia / Supreme Court Judgement: We’ve Accepted Defeat – Matawalle’s Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.